Isn't preposterous to call him the GOAT when he goes missing in so many big games?

Isn't preposterous to call him the GOAT when he goes missing in so many big games?

no one over 20 calls him goat

Hes old dude

He is the GOAT his team is shit tho

Jordan won his first ring at the same age Messi is now

He is though and i'm 43

>43
>on Sup Forums

'k

Messi won the treble with Luis Enrique as manager. GOAT

>43
How was life before the wheel, Gramps!?

respect your elders young pup

Suarez and Iniesta missed both goals

Isn't preposterous not to consider a GOAT candidate to someone who was played so many big games?

How am I gonna respect someone that thought the Sun spinned around the Earth!?

I'll tan your hide, boy

Sorry. Can't understand pre-Shakespearean expressions

Then get an education.

do you think the Netherlands are a candidate for GOAT footballing nation of all time?

I am sorry for not having been taught by Aristotle like you, gramps

Who the fuck cares what a nigger did in usa? Not even the same sport
And you werent even alive, god you are pathetic

>messi doesnt score a hattrick and wins a game on his own
>HE WENT MISSING GUISE

underage

Netherlands isn't between the top 5 most winning sides tho

Then get off facebook, you bloody nincompoop

poor lad, always the victim, never his fault

>nincompoop
You's been having a stroke, Gramps!?

The bomb that went off clearly unsettled him. Get off his back

Did you realistically expect him to score a hattrick against Juve?

This. Also: Dybala will be far better than him for Argentina

>This
How?
People under 20 would have never seen him at his peak. Utterly absurd to think teenagers are more informed to know how good a player is/was when they barely understand the game.

i dont know a single player historically that had those kind of expectations towards him every match he plays

has there ever been one as good as messi?

I'll strike you, son.

Created many chances. Not a bad game for him at all.

exactly, he didnt make any significant mistakes, got robbed maybe twice, pulled the strings

neymar and particularly suarez on the other hand, didn't do shit

>hasn't won the WC nor Copa America
>GOAT

Literally the only FCB player that played well tonight

Created many chances, Higuain choked them all.

Funny thing is Messi actually did create chances and Higuain actually did miss all the chances he had.

jesus, how triggered can a man get

WEW

Careful, gramps, you're having your Alzheimer crisis, thinking you are a young nigger slave working for the Pharaoh

>Higuain won
>Messi lost

is this the last straw?

>this level of anal devastation

Delicious

moor rage lmao

not him, but your banter is fucking awful.

The Aristotle one was pretty good tßh

>who is CR7

>GOAT
it's just hype created by adidas and Farcalona's PR team

2/10, some of the earlier ones were ok though

>moortuguese trying to banter
Jesus

You didn't understand what he was saying stupid Argie. He was saying NL are good until you get to the big games (like the Wc finals, where they lose)

R A R E
A
R
E

footballers tend to hit their prime slightly earlier than basketballers though, in messi's case this is definitely true.

everyone expects him to solve games for barca.

he already proved that he is the goat.

when ronaldo has a shit game, no one really cares anymore, because he has plenty of shit games. and then stat padds against getafes and gijon's.

but messi is expected to score, assist and win games for barca.

today he was the best barca player. iniesta and suarez fucked up by not scoring 2 easy chances.

Messi has a LOT of bad games too though. He was useless against Malaga, Alaves, both games against PSG, this one against Juventus, against Halal... and all of those just this season. Don't be a hypocrite, Messi is declining almost as quickly as Cristiano despite being nearly 3 years younger. By the time Messi turns 32 he'll be useless.

>what are tactics? nevermind, let's blame 1 player out of 11

So youre saying it was enrique's fault all the games messi has been awful this season..?

yeah when messi scores or has a good game it's because he's the best in the world, when he's shit or disappears it's due to Lucho's shit tactics, makes fucking sense.

kys

Messi was undoubtedly barca's best player today. Go TSUUU somewhere else.

Creating 2 chances, skying a free kick, and another one into the wall, and missing goal with a shot from 18m.

Not that hard to be barcas best player when that is whats needed. 2 good passes tho, truly the goat

>if Messi is invisible then people call it a "big game", like the ro16 against PSG in Paris or the last game against Málaga
>if Messi is the MVP of a CL final no one talks about it literally never
I hate this website

>2 chances
Pretty much the only ones as well.
>free kicks
You're really gonna judge him on a set piece?
Who is the goat then?

>PSG
regardless of their choking tradition they're still one of the best teams in Europe, hence, it is a big game

>Malaga
Halal had just dropped points against Atletico and Barcelona HAD to win in order to keep themselves in the title race, so it was a very important game.

stop with these lame excuses, messi stopped being a decisive player long ago

Atleast not a manlet who could rely on the two best midfielders since 2000 to carry him everytime he decided to go missing. And who has won 0 (zero) international thropies and choked in 3 (three) finals for his nt

Where's your Copa America Messi?

See? You are proving my point

Every game where Messi is GOAT you'll call it an irrelevant game, even if it's a CL final

If Messi has a bad game you'll invent an excuse to call it a "big game"

All strikers depend on at least decent midfields, dumbass. What can a striker do when no one is creating chances?

>he didn't score, he dindu nuffin
This is childish logic, you're the one making excuses for your idiocy

Calm down my black amigo. No one is saying messi is bad, just saying hes the undisputable goat is pretty retarded :)

That is actually true. When he bails out Barca or Argentina its because he's good enough to play well despite the shitty system (Bauza, Enrique retardation) in place.

Also, he has declined due to age but whenever Barca play terribly, he cant do much. See 2013 and the years where Barca choked in the CL. It really is the team and manager at fault most of the time

>CR7
>Expected to do anything other than flop for penalties

Fellow burger pls.

so PSG being one of Europe's best teams and the need to win against Malaga in order to give them a chance to win La Liga aren't legit reasons to call both these matches "big games"? What do you call big games in argentina?

he didn't score and he also didn't create any chances nor did he defended (as he never does), he was indeed completely useless

you just can't accept the facts

Top lel

>i-i-i-it was all higuains fault!!1!!!1

the guy is an utter fraud.

goes missing in big games time after time after time. he should thank his lucky stars he got to play with prime xavi and iniesta. they are the only reason he has any ballon d'ors and champions leagues

Messi has saved Barca a lot this season in the league but he was at his absolute worst during those PSG games.

Where's our world cup?

Reminder that the people who criticise Messi and the ones who think he is the best in the world
You don't criticise Ronaldo lose, you don't criticise Lewandowski when Bayern lose.

Fucking cringe.

How new are you? Everyone loved Messi in 2015, we just go wherever the wind blows us cause we like shitposting

>messi has a great game/season
>MESSI MESSI MESSI
>messi has a bad game/season
>lol fraud

It's the same for every athlete and manager btw

idk my dude. memes aside, I've genuinely never seen messi go "missing." there's been plenty of times when he chokes spectacularly, but he's always at the forefront trying to create things
I don't think you can say he's "gone missing" if he's been on the end of several good chances, created a few more, and been on the ball trying to move play forward a lot

I know this is a pointless autistic difference and I look like a messi dickrider right now but I just think you've got your terminology wrong.
ozil goes missing. yaya toure goes missing. messi has his own, unique way of choking

Stop bullying the Moor with the shit craic.

>Memessi
>Doing anything other than statpad against Celtic and ten man Man City

what? hes 29.. he should be in his prime

>genuinely never seen messi go "missing."
In the first leg against PSG, you would have thought Barcelona only had 9 men because he and Suarez were completely invisible and Messi was responsible for the second

29 isn't prime for a footballer
Prime is 23-28

When did Messi start playing for a Qatari team?
I thought he was with Barca?

>it's a buttblasted CHIcano lard halal bandwagoner

His prime was 5 years ago when he was 24-25 and had the world record in goals for a season. Plus, he might be relatively young for someone about to be 30 but his legs are batterred physically from a decade of nonstop sanic runs and dribbling. His body can't keep up with his mental game anymore but he's only human.

he was pretty good today faggot. barca might want to spend some money on some defenders. busquets being out also killed them. messi is clearly the goat and it's not even close

>messi is clearly the goat and it's not even close

>0 (zero) goals against Chelsea

Ok bud

>chelshit

No one cares. Chelshit are Dirtmund tier in Europe.

soccer is the ultimate team sport

you're all fuckin morons if you think this falls on messi

>t. doesn't know the kind of toll football takes on a player when he's at that high of a level for so long
his prime was about 5 years ago

If I'm 43 and still on Sup Forums you have my permission to kill me.

I am guessing that you never use the word 'preposterous' in conversation. Why use it on a sports board?

I'm 50, m8. Don't sweat it.

Nah, only when defending. A world class attacking player creates his own occasions.

>Created the two biggest Barca chances
>Missing
You Madridfags are the worst. Fuck off Juan.

>3 defenders on him at all times
>gives suarez and iniesta 2 clear chances that they fuck up

>missing

lmao
missing is what ronaldo did against atletico

he literally made the best passes in the game. Also Juve defense wont let you just get a hattrick