But you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy...

>but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
trumpfags will defend this

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—

your uncle sounds like a pedo - did he fuck you in the ass?

you seem upset.

This motherfucker is about as eloquent as Mike Tyson.

Somehow his retarded followers seem to not know how retarded he really is. Or maybe they don't care

>maybe they don't care

They don't care.

I know a couple of reasonably intelligent Trump supporters and the problem is that they somehow choose to believe him and all the bullshit news that his side spouts.

Trump is elected with 400+ electorate votes. George "the Nazi" Soros dies before his re-election. Democratic party goes the way of the Whigs. Those whom conspired to kill Kennedy are hunted down like Nazi's. Tie Dye is looked at as obsolete.

lol that potato

What the fuck are you talking about? Lay off the meth kid.

Like we say in Liguria "there is no worse blind man than he who does not want to see".
I guess Trump supporters would rather remain oblivious to stupidity as long as they are sticking it to muh libruls.

>remain oblivious to stupidity as long as they are sticking it to muh libruls.

That's really what it is.

Though I don't understand how anyone can be a conservative unless they're extremely wealthy or extremely religious.

>sticking it to muh libruls
Sticking it to condescending douchebags like you.

>Sticking it to condescending douchebags like you.

He's an Italian he's allowed to condescend to Americans, especially since we elected this fucking orangutan.

If pointing out extreme stupidity makes me a "condescending douchebag" than so be it.

I'm sure you're a "condescending douchebag" no matter what you're doing.

>I'm sure you're a "condescending douchebag" no matter what you're doing.

He'S iTaLiAn!!!

He's probably an illegall mexican or a tumblrina shilling for killary.

Here comes the redditors from r/thedonald with their "memes"

>He's probably an illegall mexican or a tumblrina shilling for killary.

Or he's actually a European laughing at us for electing a guy who's less qualified than that infected monkey from Outbreak.