Appreciate solitude

Appreciate solitude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=VHG7mHKwQqA&t=1286s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to kill himself soon. I know it and I hate it. Pretty sure he's been painting for awhile to deal with his depression. It's like when I found out Bob Ross was dying all over again

Exactly how I feel sometimes

If Jim Carrey had a beard he'd be Jim Hairy.

If Jim Carrey cared about what you thought he'd be Jim Carey.

Grass is greener, solitude drives people to connect with others, other people drive people into solitude.

If jim carey was a fruit, he'd be jim berry

actually if he was a fruit your dad would probably blow him.

People spend more time alone, people avoid people who spend a lot of time alone, vicious cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA
Every day's a good day when you paint.

If Jim Carrey wasn't suicidally depressed he'd be Jim Merry

If Jim Carrey was a cable guy he'd be Jim Larry.

I'm a faggot. I'm a massive faggot. That's all I read there.

can't speak for everyone but, no, not in my experience. for me there's an inverse relationship between isolation and desiring social interaction

I can vouch for this. Did the whole solitude thing. Drove me nuts and I almost landed on the street.

Woah dude Jim Carey is so fucking #woke bros!

You people are fucking idiots. You act like he's a prophet. He's just saying what lots of people feel but retards just worship him because he's a celebrity.

wow i thought you were saying that you were a faggot and i thought to myself i'm going to kill myself. asss smashes into a football.

I realize this as a child. It's why I've always isolated myself. 80% of human beings flat out suck.

I don't want to do the whole "this is so me!" meme. But this kinda hit home. I'm not an anti social person, I've always been introverted but when I have to interact with people I do it pretty well. Laugh and make conversation isn't too difficult when I have to do it for social interactions at school or work. But outside of it, I like being alone, it's been like this for about 3 years and at first I was childishly thinking someone special would notice me and I'd find that special someone to be with in my time alone but after a couple months I realized that wasn't happening and it didn't make me sad. Instead I felt a little relieved. I have full conversations with myself and have entire days without opening my mouth and it's really calming and relaxing to the point where when I return to socialize I have to jog my memory of how to do so. I don't know, this just kinda hit close to home, I like being alone and I don't know if that's a good thing anymore.

Highly recommended watch here:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHG7mHKwQqA&t=1286s

tl;dr

who cares

Not Jim Carrey.

lol

If Jim Carey was a guy, he'd be Him Carey.

Jim Carrey never cares

81%. You forgot about Trump.

After listening to him ranting and raving on the Norm MacDonald podacast, yeah, he's going to hang himself by the shower curtain.

I think he's sick of all the kike, beaner and nigger shit, but knows if he says a word they will crucify him in Jewllywood. So all his anger and frustration is being pent up. He sees suicide as the only option, but what he doesn't know is that he has another option. Pick up his rifle and start the rebellion against all the shitskins and kikes. Time to cleanse America of this filth. Show us the way wacky, almost tolerable actor man. Show us the way!

This poor guy got into comedy as a little kid so that he could bring his homeless family a little joy. He's a thousand times more wizened than Robin Williams. He's not going to kill himself because he's known sadness his whole life.

Ave ave ave. Hail, lord cuck has graced the thread with his post.

Nah. Not his style.

Meant for
but potentially appropriate

>because he's known sadness his whole life.
That seems like a perfectly good reason to kill yourself though

Seconded.

I'd say that people getting worked up over an actor speaking some rational thoughts says more about the other celebrities.

This culture which adores moronic stunt parrots will be humankind's downfall.