Hey Sup Forums lonelyfag here (not the anime one) wanna chat? drop memes, songs, videos, whatever you want. pic related...

hey Sup Forums lonelyfag here (not the anime one) wanna chat? drop memes, songs, videos, whatever you want. pic related, its me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q1YfKbHVWc
youtu.be/2oclDVweTR4
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLpIg1BWD9ChXKvQlb2Os7kvIhRLCa4mq8&v=adfTtK-M_lw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1MpWFtteU
youtu.be/WVi0d7oqDvs
youtu.be/VqoyKzgkqR4
youtu.be/_Mbxe33BYW8
youtu.be/uKanmLGBEJA
youtu.be/eNKgZouS4LY
youtu.be/zoR_V22pF3E
youtu.be/qVdBBOpSoN4
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLbAnwOjzsuk5s5UCDBgI6r44WJTfRLFK7&v=0x5Ov1vHZi4
youtu.be/eBVrIlV5HxE
youtu.be/AZlgBRokTCg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhLFb34nz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im the anime one..now wut

whats good, my dood?

What's up, friend, I've also got nothing to do. Well, to be more precise, I have a lot of shit to do, but I'm getting drunk and pretending I have nothing to do.

fucking nice

Thanks, I thought so. So what's every one up to? I'm watching some Trailer Park Boys and considering alcoholism as a career like Mr. Lahey

i just failed my permit test for the 2nd time and i feel like shit

listening to music

shit happens fren, im sure the third times the charm

i love shit like this but im going to bed

Ah, that's shitty, man, don't worry about it though, it'll just make you better in the long run. Which permit are you going for? Driving?

nite, fren

yeah for driving. i was doing good but somehow still failed.

What the hell, bro?! You bring all of us together just to ditch us?! You must be terrible with parties. Apparently your loneliness is well earned

Nice, man, what are you listening to?

that wasnt. OP, i am

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q1YfKbHVWc

Do you have ghosts?

Yeah, it took me a couple of three times to pass that shit too. I did fine with everything, except left turns. When I'd get to a left I'd just choke. You'll get there, it just takes a little time.

Oh shit, well then there's no problem!

if you do, you have everything, ya know?

its all good, my guy. proof for non believers tho

Damn, you seem like a cool guy, but you have some faggoty taste in music.

meh, cant all be heavy metal, this better?
youtu.be/2oclDVweTR4

What the hell even is that a mask of? I think it looks like it could be cool. I'm a bit drunk and only getting drunker so I'm sorry if my sentences are fucked up

its a nameless ghoul from the band Ghost

is that the Ghost band mask?

yep

Damn, I also hate them hahah, but I do like metal. I've been listening to Decrepit Birth and Meatloaf, so my mix may be a bit faggoty too hah.

Decrepit Birth -
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLpIg1BWD9ChXKvQlb2Os7kvIhRLCa4mq8&v=adfTtK-M_lw

Meatloaf - m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk1MpWFtteU

Never god damn heard of them, I'll check them out

ill give em a listen, try this?
youtu.be/WVi0d7oqDvs

its like satanic pop music
youtu.be/VqoyKzgkqR4

Decrepit birth is alright, good background music, but its not something id routinely listen to

Scooby do chase music

absolutely, but for satan
youtu.be/_Mbxe33BYW8

No need to sell them to me, buddy.

I caught them live early, in Dec '11. They were supporting In flames and Trivium in the UK. Best band of the night, I've seen them 6 times now, watched them grow, they're my favourite band.

I listened to Cirice, and it started out like it was going to be cool and kind of retro rock/metal, but then it got gay pretty quick. They're definitely popish

I'll check it out now, friend

fuck, wish id've caught them that early, saw em in texas 2016

Yeah, totally not a fan. Also, this type of video is the same reason I hate music videos, it was just a way for them to stroke their dick and look like they're cool. Also, they kind of sound like a rock version of Katy Perry

Yeah, I totally get that, I always loved listening to them while doing math because it just turns into white noise if you're not paying much attention.

fair enough, but then what music videos are good?

Damn! I was not expecting a bitch to pop up! Not a big fan of that, but ot was good for what it was. I still hate music videos though, they always just seem so awkward.

i can get that, i kinda have to suspend my disbelief a bit to watch them, want some weird metal?

That's a great question, and I'm pretty sure the answer is none.

Though, bitches can definitely do metal. Have you listened to Cerebral Bore? And hell yeah, I'm always done for weird metal

even animated ones?
youtu.be/uKanmLGBEJA

no i haven't, shoot me a link?

pirate metal (not hat weird)
youtu.be/eNKgZouS4LY

Reggae metal (kinda weird)
youtu.be/zoR_V22pF3E

Kawaii metal (WHUT)
youtu.be/qVdBBOpSoN4

This is my favorite song of theirs. That band isn't around any longer, but she's with a new band now, I'm not sure if it's been released yet. Bitch does the vocals though, great stuff, man. I got to see them on what I think was their only U.S. tour, it was damned great, friend.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLbAnwOjzsuk5s5UCDBgI6r44WJTfRLFK7&v=0x5Ov1vHZi4

I FUCKING love Alestorm, I've seen them live a couple of times, always a great show. I'll check them out now.

im
jealous as fuck, would kill to see babymetal

I want to hate this just so I won't contradict myself, but I loved this shit. I guess I don't actually hate all music videos because that did it for me

its understandable, i wish there were more

Well, damn, you've definitely made for an interesting night. I've heard of Babymetal before, and I still hate the fuck out of them even though I'd bang the hell out of them. I've never heard of Skindred before, but from first listen, they sound like Five Finger Death Punch with a negro, so since I hate Five Finger Death Punch, my first reaction is to hate them, but I've saved them to check out again later.........fuck, I'm reallt drunk now, friends

10/10 would bang as well, have a drink for me, my guy

You may have replied to the wrong post, unless that was purposeful, then I admire your determination, friend

probably my fault, but who were you talking about?

Seriously, that was the first damned video that made actually think about the music. Which is really crazy since the video is typically used to distract from the song being lazy and not that good

NigDawg, I'll have 10 for you. What's goin' on that you can't have that drink for yourself though?

ive only ever seen two other animated videos

this one, (which sucks, not worth watching)
youtu.be/eBVrIlV5HxE

and i cant remember the other one but i remember the video being cooler than the song anyways so it doesnt really matter

no alcohol, to broke to buy any at the moment

Sup user.
currently high and listening to lonerism by tame impala.

what are you up to at 4h20 in the morning?

3:20 here. thanksgiving vacation from work

found the other video, its not that good
youtu.be/AZlgBRokTCg

130am here, digging the rainfall outside. how's drunk friend?

absolutely love the sound of rain, hopefully drunk fren is doing good

hello nameless ghoul

henlo, fren

I've lived in the Pacific NW my whole life, I'll always love rain, stayed in Cali for a short time and hated that it never rained, everything seemed dirtier.

Oklahoma here, rains often, but id love to go to Portland

I was born and raised in Portland, Oklahoma's rain is different somehow, here and in Portland especially it feels like it's coming straight off the ocean or mountain. there I think the humidity fucked w me lol

Humidity fucking kills here, plus i doubt i could get used to the cost of living there

yeah cost is outrageous, ok is super cheap living I moved right as the influx of ppl was spiking friends of mine pay a grand a month for a one bedroom in a shitty part of town. it's def worth seeing tho

Hello all, I'm just high listening to some music in between watching unsolved mysteries. I should be sleeping but i can't seem to pass out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhLFb34nz4

definite vacation spot for sure

I've been rewatching xfiles, I feel you on not being able to sleep, least I've got the rain (+_+)

yupp it is. it'll always be home for me.

same, should be sleeping, im gonna fuck my schedule up for sure

h t t p s : // w w w. artt . io

Xfikes isbgreat, what season are you on?

>h t t p s : // w w w. artt . io
?

also, that's a truly beautiful song

it really is. beginning of 5, scully just got her cancer 'cured' and black lung is dead.

Damn, I fucked that whole post up haha

I know the feeling but at least thanksgiving is coming up so my sleep schedule doesn't matter as much. I'll probably spend my time playing some vidya, eating mass amounts of food, and some movies.

Anyone have thanksgiving plans?

nah, im not a fan of holidays

I got your meaning. no stress yep I'm making deviled eggs tomorrow (today whatever) then bf is doing rest of the cooking on Thursday. just him me and my sis plus the dog
i plan to drink more than my share of Irish death and eat till I can't move.
will prob watch a movie and nap w the dog ^_^

I see you like ghost, kys fagg got to /soc/ to chat

make me, nigger

Your thread is shit

so are your replies

I should rewatch it again, it's been awhile. I'm a sucker for the episodic stuff like that, Supernatural started out similar, I loved it when it was episodic and just "bad guy of the week". I think that's why x files stands the test of time, they had the best episodes like that but also had a pretty interesting general plot that kept me interested.

I might make a thread on here later at night and stream some movies with fellow Sup Forums tards

That sounds really nice, I'll visit some family or have them stop in but it'll mostly be me just relaxing.

Sooo...what going on here exactly?

just chitchatting

pls do, i need movies to watch

At least I'm not crying like a little bitch, "Oh, I'm so lonely, please gibb me some attention" what a fucking faggot. Sage

Try harder

>implying im crying
lol just trying to chat here
found some cool people too, ones who dont need to try to be edgy

oh well nice then.

I'm bored as fuck, high as fuck and nothing to do,

nice, want a recommendation for youtube?

yes you should! I agree w you on supernatural. in xfiles the story itself is so entertaining, not to mention the 'in the background. unseen evil/puppet master' it just gets better and better. Sounds like your t day will be super relaxing, I'm just glad I don't have to cook tbh
good plan to stream w Sup Forumstards

user, not trying to scare you because you're high, but weed is illegal so I told FBI you're using drugs (and your parents) and they're searching for you