I love degrading fat girls. anyone else?

i love degrading fat girls. anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hfcsis.webm
webmshare.com/YJ4Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How?

yep.

all girls really, but most girls who're ok with being degraded seem to be chubby.

Seconded. Elaborate, OP.

Isn't the appeal that they don't like it because it makes them feel bad?

Slept with this overweight chick from work last night, she had lost a bit of weight (which is true) I complimented her and she asked if I was down to fuck. Turns out she likes throat fucked, slapped and her hair pulled hard, I jizzed in her hair to finish things which she didn't seem to like as much but oh well. Will prob have sex with her again if the chance comes up again.

I love fucking fat girls.

I like em big i like em chunky.

Where do you work so I can get a job there and fuck this chick? I love throat fucking.

>Isn't the appeal that they don't like it because it makes them feel bad?
the appeal is that they feel bad, but I like them to get something from it to. You'd be surprised how many girls out there are into humiliation and degradation.

tl;dr I like a girl who will masturbate furiously while also crying in shame and self hatred

I like it when a girl degrades me

Can't say, I know some of my co workers lurk on here. She was great, no gagging, obviously knew what she was doing.

thats good user, it means we are highly unlikely to pursue the same girls

Girls which have self-esteem are the best to tear down because they have to build up their foundations again, fat girls will be used to being defied.

Ahh, got ya. So she just asked if you're down to fuck? Just like that? Why can't I work with bitches like that. The jizzing in the hair part I'm not sure about though. Can't say I've ever done that.

So you're into pushin' the cushion, eh?

Yup

We finished work at the same time, I mentioned she looked like her weight loss was going well. She jokingly asked if it was well enough that I'd sleep with her. I simply said yeah, she went silent for a moment and then asked me if I wanted to head to her place and I told her I would be happy to give her a work out. She's always been fairly straight forward, doesn't do a lot of the petty shit I see women do all the time. Worked with her again today, no drama or anything.

The hair thing was spur of the moment, I knew it would piss her off, she's the type that spends ages on her hair lol. When I saw her today she mentioned it was more a challenge to get her hair ready than usual.

Facefuck
my.mixtape.moe/hfcsis.webm

Asswhipping
webmshare.com/YJ4Ow

just in general or for sexual reasons? either way I support it

Nice. I' going to have to try that shit sometime lol. Going to have to try the cum in hair thing too. Just have to find a cute chubby chick with her own place and compliment the fuck out of her.

I put my dick in this chick's butt. She cried after.

Good luck user, and god speed.

She aint fat.

elaborate?

story?

bump

come on someone must have a story

bump

Do you work in the food industry, factory job, medical field, or what? Sounds like there's some pretty easy puss there.

bump