bomb, bomb, taco

in that order

red pill

shrooms

It's just a take-away bro.

Good to see somebody else noticed it.

Still haven't found an answer though.

Well, I guess im a #HillaryArtillery now

Basic practical design for various different locations?

This.

Yeah, I thought it was just me until I heard Based Graham Hancock mention it.

A kind of grain. It's what agricultural empires would value.

Some psychoactive drug. The Monkeys were elevated by The Anunna via Psychedelics.

its probably drugs, like he said.

Wow, bags existed in different places of the world. Really makes you think.

Extremely rare Pepes.

nice

also i know this is satire but i wonder why the people who believe that theres some sort of conspiracy cant fathom the idea of people across 3 different cultures creating bags

poop jugs

It's exactly the same as the pyramids. It's just a functional shape to build at that level of technology. Same with a wicker bag.

Reptilian eggs

Could the 'bags' actually be some type of battery?

Dicks

Holy shit nigga are you saying that these old as fuck people used bags AND buckets???? Fucking alien shit nigga, this just turned me gay

Dragon Dildo

You can see it on that guy's hand.

wasn't that the power source they moved the stone on pyramids on shit? same radioactive thing that was is the arch of covenant

Ancient memes

ayy lmao

Yes, I already know about those similarities. What do you think of this video?:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSxGxN8leb8

The Great Pyramid of Giza shares the same latitude as the Bermuda Triangle, the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico and Angkor Wat in Cambodia (among many other places of significance in antiquity). Also, according to that video, the Great Pyramid of Giza lines up with the Vatican, the Rockefeller Summer Homes, HAARP in Alaska and Mecca (Mecca, and the Kaaba in particular, existed even before the creation of Islam). There is NO WAY that's a coincidence, there's an energy grid on this planet that our ancestors knew about which most of us are unaware of.

They were gender fluid shitlord . Those are purses

Consider these similarities between Egypt and the Americas:

* Both had huge pyramids precisely aligned to the cardinal points.

* Both had temples with megalithic stones with extremely fine joints of less than a fiftieth of an inch.

* Both had head-dresses of similar style.

* Both employed a unique style of construction using L-shaped corners.

* Both used the same style of metal clamps to hold huge stones in place.

* Both cultures used the process of mummification to preserve and honour their dead.

Is it not reasonable to suggest that the civilisations present in Egypt and the Americas in antiquity are both the legacy of an even earlier civilisation that existed before recorded history as we know it began?

Those are locks man, not bags.

maybe they are buckets and are full of water like aquarius, religion and mythology evolve from each other.

Water u dumb cunt

Zacharia sitchen explains this in his book Genesis. Look him up on YouTube for a documentary. I don't personally believe aliens, these beings could've came from the north pole mountain that's the center of the flat circular plane of earth.

LOL
They're playing "You Don't Always Get What You Want" on the ABC news stream.

yes they were and your thinking of the pre civilisation that existed during the great migration out of africa.

>Wrong thread.
But what about those baskets.

If you have little understanding of civil engineering and want to build tall, a pyramid is literally the easiest shape

autistic ancients
>gotta build tall

convergent memetic evolution

You got it friend!

The only explanation is that aliens gave all of humanity the technology to make a basket.

>Both had huge pyramids precisely aligned to the cardinal points.
They werent though, only the Giza one is.

>Both had temples with megalithic stones with extremely fine joints of less than a fiftieth of an inch.
The ones in the new world were build much more poorly than the great pyramid.

>Is it not reasonable to suggest that the civilizations present in Egypt and the Americas in antiquity are both the legacy of an even earlier civilization that existed before recorded history as we know it began?
Yes, however the one in Egypt was more refined than anything else on the planet, the new world monuments of great size show a degenerated culture trying to reach back to the greatness of the past.

Earth isn't flat.

Their jew gold

:
:>
:
:3
: