Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with...

Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with. You will be the social and legal father of her children, but she has chosen a different man to be the biological father.
It really doesn’t matter. You’ll be there for the pregnancy, tending to her needs. You’ll be there for the delivery, watching the baby come into the world, and you’ll be there for the child’s entire life, to provide it, and the mother, with a safe and nurturing home.
The only difference is whose cum was there at conception. She chose the best genetics to make the baby, and the best provider to raise it. She recognizes where you excel, and she chose you specifically for it.

Keep telling yourself that cuck.

>bioLOGical

Autistic virgin detected. Kill yourself faggot

cuckold* autismos are what makes this world go around

stfu nigger

Wait... That doesn't make sense my genetics make me not a criminal monkey. I'm an intelligent person that can hold a job and be supportive. Argument is invalid I'm a better person, I have better genetics, you proved yourself wrong.
You know a nigger can't be a father but you know a kid needs a father, ergo breeding Niggers is a mistake. You need to breed a father for the next generation, have to breed white, it's literally the only logical solution.

das rite whitebuoy! we takin all your women an shiet!

I don't give a fuck about her or "best genetics" I wanna fuck and make more fucked up versions of me. Bipolar and Schizophrenic Renfro's will rule the world!

You're trying too hard.

No you are a faggot

You imply niggers have superior genetics.

I disagree. I rate your bait -1/10.

You owe me a quality post cunt.

However show me one nation filled predominately by These Superior Genetic People that is first world.

Go ahead I'll wait.

BTW Pic related.

Nigger.

Wakanda dumbass

Not a real Nation Nigger.

But kudo's are reading Marvel Comics.

too much edge, you shit blades.

Naw just tired of these shit threads made by Niggers, and Nigger-Lovers.

Are you trying to find the pros after your wife fucked wild? Fucking cuck, grow some balls. When she fucks random guys then because she is a slut, nothing else

Same, they think they are superior just becausr they fuck all day.... no wonder when they live in ghettos where they murder each other just to prove they are niggas. The parents need to provide more soldiers for the nigger war

I know Right.

What about all the time Africans had before europe colonized it?

Ah that's right the average African KANG was still operating on stone age, or Bronze age at best tech.

A continent with a huge assortment of beasts to tame, and resources to exploit, and the Nigger only mastered the Mud hut.

Lost.
Show me one nation filled predominately white "man" that is first world?
You can not count jews.

That would most of the Western world Nigger.

But please continue to Chimp-Out.

Nothing more to say?

Pity, but I guess you have to get up early to get your fair share of the Gimmie dats.

>the Mud hut
Because it is best solution in their environment.

So, smart boi, what would you build if live in Africa in the past? I'm sure you will die from hunger and ills and your stupidity very soon being there now too .

Only if I had some fucked up genetic disease.

Well, some people like to live in as much peace as possible with nature and other people, some people like to ravish, enslave and kill these people. It's like me calling anyone who doesn't speak Latin an idiot because I speak it, not taking into consideration that not all people like to study Latin.

When you learn to spell Boy properly Nigger I'll give you a proper reply.

Yanno what I'll humor you.

Tell me oh you Genetically Superior Mammoth of a man, what part of Africa are you from?

Come on KANG tell me.

Pic Related: That's actually pretty close to how the successful egyptians looked.

Notice it's not a Nigger.

depends, does she love me?

Naw Modern Niggers have proven they have no empathy with anything, including nature.

The actual answer is your average Negro was too stupid to make it beyond stone-age creation.

Literally if IRL was a CiV game...The rest of the world would have been in the industrial age ...while africa just discovered pottery.

>posting this unironically

Fucking AC

Ever heard of the Nubian dynasty in ancient Egypt? If not, then I'll stop conversing with you, as in that case I've realised to be talking to a genuine moron.

Ever heard of the various longer lasting Greek Dynasty's? Yanno the words that kick started the Golden Age?

Thanks but I fulfill my biological imperative - having as many successful biological children as I can. I cannot care less who rises them, watches their delivery and whom they call father.
The more potential cucks there are, the easier the life is for me.

Exactly just STFU Nigger you are making a fool of yourself.

Bitch would get her ass beat.

holy fucking shit, sauce/?

I don't know. Some random Tumblr. That's where all the good Black breeding white material is.The amount of stuff there dedicated to waking people up to the true sexual order between Blacks and whites is amazing.

Forgot to reply

tfw neither black nor white so have zero chance with any women regardless of cuck or not.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys really think black people are standing on the corner selling dope, phone in hand, posting threads like this because the serious responses are just embarrassing. Like, you're taking trolls seriously.

another white autistic faggot making threads like this

>Wasting my life providing for a whore and her barely conscious offspring.

No thanks

>dynasty built on digging out gold and selling it to brown people
>brown people decide they don't need fucking niggers to sell the gold to them
>capture the mines and the black slaves working in there
>nubian dynasty gets irrelevant because they had no other economic backup plan

Cuckhold mental gymnastics.

Hey OP where can i got to get paid to post these Threads all day?

>OP narrates his life in the third person, leading up to his suicide letter.

This is so fucking stale...

this is sad in multiple ways, sad in the way that you might actually believe this. and sad in the way that you go out of your way to post cuck threads on Sup Forums. just jerk off and move on man

More like this. Wife loves them.

Ignore niggers love Ai

If black males are superior choice genetically, what about black females?

White females are still superior?

>We wuz kangz!

Have you ever heard of colonialism and how it fucked entire continents for hundreds of years, dipshit?

The reason some civilisations prosper and some don't comes down to simply how connected said civilisation is to other civilisations.

For example people have this "northern Europeans are intelligent because cold weather made them so", yet when you think about the Sami people way up north in Lapland, they had a primitive lifestyle as well, not differing much from people living in sub-Saharan Africa. That's why the term "sub-Saharan Africa" is even used as it was secluded from the rest of the civilisation.

But talking with you people is talking like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter if I win, you will nevertheless fly away like you won the game. You're seriously complete idiots for not realising this, although you will never admit it to yourselves.

Pic related, it's you. You're useless and worthless to society, the society simply does not need people like you.

Kys spineless worm

Cucks be like
>i dont want my genetic line to survive
>i want to take another mans responsibilties, raise his children, his line
>wymen supports me in this, wymen i right
>u disagree? REDNECK VIRGIN NAZI

It grows up and says you aint my pops yo, fuck you white boi...lmao all that hard work for almost.

>b-but muh master race

Scientific Advancement have allways followed cultureal interactions. You must have been sarcastic suggesting the cold weather had any thing to do with it