What drugs is Sup Forums on tonight? And what do you like to do while under the influence of said drugs...

What drugs is Sup Forums on tonight? And what do you like to do while under the influence of said drugs? I'm currently doing ketamine (left bag) and coke (right) and painting in the process

>Pic related

bump..

Nothing special tbh took an adderall a couple hours ago and smoked a joint not to long ago.

i dont fuck with meth or crack
i stick to the normal shit like xans, adderall,weed etc

Honestly a joint would be amazing. I am currently dealing with legal stuff so weed is the only thing I can't have, but it's my favorite :(

(key) bump

The kind bud

3-meo-pcp dipper

How is that? That's one of a handful of drugs I haven't tried.

I like it a lot, I abused dxm quite abit when I was younger so Im a fan of most dissos, I dont have to much experience from this one but it can be quite maniac which I enjoy.

It doesent have hole potential as much as dxm,mxe,ket,diphinidine or others but it is good none the less. 50$ a gram and usual dose is 5-15mg so the price is good.

Interesting. Is there a high potential of abuse? I'm not really too familiar on that. And side note, do you know the average price of K in your area? I'm pretty sure my friends and I pay a massive amount compared to others because of its rarity in the south.

I really want to try MDMA but am scared of it being mixed with stuff. Any bros got advice??

high potential for abuse, compulsive re dosing.

It has a rather long half-life so if you dose multiple days in a row you will become disconnected from reality, i'm in a shit town in the south so K is like 20$ a point or some dumb shit

>
get a test kit, molly is one of the most cut drugs.

Just purchase a testing kit. That's the safest thing to do.

I smoke a lot of weed but wanna start taking psychedelics. Any recommendations for a new guy

Damn, we normally get like a half g anywhere from $40-$60 and around $80-$120 for a gram. That is if we're not purchasing from the web.

When it's not cut with a bunch of shit it looks pretty enjoyable. I would hate to waste money on some junk that i wouldn't even do.

for pyschedelics start with LSD or shrooms. 1 tab for lsd and 2g of shrooms

if you are handy with clearnet or darkned purchases you can get 1p-lsd which is a legal analog of lsd, or 4-aco-dmt which is very close to mushrooms and also legal.

if you want a disso/pysc experience look into DXM, when you smoke weed with it , it becomes very pyscedelic

Be 100% sure you're in the right mindset for it. Have weed around because that always helps. And try it with friends if it's your first time. That's the most important thing about trying psychs. Be with people that won't fuck with you and stuff. And always be sure to go into it with a positive attitude thinking "This is gonna be great", don't have any doubts. I also like to keep a xanax handy on me because I trip off atleast 2 or 3 doses of Lucy while most of my buddies just do 1.

I agree with user on these suggestions. I personally like LSD more than shrooms, but everyone is different. I also like that LSD lasts much longer and for me it is more mental rather than more hallucinogenic.

Two points of smack, not the best

0.5 tab would be better to start with, who knows how strong they are

Good point. Lately I've been receiving doses equivalent to 1.5 or 2. Forgetting the exact nanogram amounts but you know what I mean.

i was assuming 100ug, even 100ug does not feel like much tbh

As long as it's equivalent to that, that should be the perfect amount to try at first.

So, how many of you guys been arrested before?

OP here. Like i posted earlier, I'm still dealing with a Sch. II possession charge from a year and a half ago.

0 times although I came close once, I only fuck with legal drugs and weed tho

Ironically, I used to sell tons of coke, weed, and xanax, and that all stopped because of my possession charge. Could have been a lot worse, I'm fortunate I didn't have any of my bulk stuff with me.

3 times for drug possession, drug dealing and grand theft auto

Also i've been banned from a walmart for kicking tv and breaking it

I just lol'd a bit too hard at that

the disso headspace is so different from other psyches, it's not enjoyable at all to me unless i dose it low. I used to completely disconnect from reality with ketamine and dxm back in high school, the first time I tried lsd I was taken aback by how fulfilling the experience was. fuck dissos

I got banned from 7-11 for keistering a bunch of corn dogs

i was high and i was angry at this worker for no reason and i got so pissed at him i just went to the electornic section and kicked a tv right in the screen.

You sir are a wild man

Shit happens

there are many many many dissos all with different headspaces. I prefer them because it detaches me from my shitty life and it is difficult for me to have a negative experience on them

When i was 14 i stole a snickers from a gas station and i told the stork clerk "You can suck my cock you asshole" and he tried to punch me so i hit him with a soda can i was buying.

never was charged though

Anyone else got any run in with the law stories?

I agree. I still have never had a bad experience with dissos. I even enjoy k holing, most people I know hate that. And I also have generally positive experiences with LSD as well, so I enjoy that a lot. Shrooms are like 70% chance of a good trip for me, 30% bad trip.

I'd like some shrooms and weed right now.

Before my possession when I was still selling, I thought I was completely fucked once when I walked into my apartment and my friend was sitting there with two guys in police vests. Took all my shit, and proceeded to ask who the supplier was with the big quantities. I eventually blocked the numbers and came to the conclusion they were posing as cops and knew I was slinging.

I did a bunch of etizolam, weed, BUC-8 and AM-2201

had a good time listening to music and nodding out

now I'm puking for hours but that's life

17 years old with my friend who was also 17 and in the process of joining the marines, we were driving back from a camping trip.

We had our other friend's weed in the car which neither of us smoked, we also had 3 rifles and a pistol doing 80 in a 60 in rural georgia.

We got pulled over by the most country ass cop ever and we couldent even understand what the fuck he was saying. We were nervous as fuck but he did not search us.

I love being white

are those noids?

I got arrested in 2009 for posting my neighbors phone number here. My dumbass included the info that she was my neighbor and of course you niggers told her. Spent 5 days in juvie before I was suddenly released because they didn't actually have any evidence that I did it, because the post wasn't archived or something

Prior to that I was arrested for Assault for pulling a knife on my dad, and destruction of property for breaking a window. all sealed juvenile records.

Been a daily dope user for 6 years now and still have a spotless adult record

Good ol speedballs. I always get a lot more black than white and end up doing all the white within a few hours and then I'm sad I don't have any girl left. So now I'm just smokin black now (I don't shoot black by itself, only shoot if I've got white girl).

Shit same happened to me but my house was full on fucking raided had the swat and everything at my house apparently some dude called in a police tip to my house for a murder. They had them full on guns blazing i was sent to jail for about few days but i survived it

I would always overdo dxm and black out and lose entire days. I got caught by my parents every time because it was insanely obvious that I was tripping. Ketamine wasnt quite as bad but I didn't really enjoy the feeling

arrested over b that sucks

Don't listen to this guy, keep your DXM and weed separate.

Is there any difference between dried and undried shrooms? I've only ever eaten fresh, never dried

just chilling on clonazolam

one is a synthetic cannibinoid and one is a synthetic opioid

that guy is a Guinea pig and will probably die young

Wow that just reminded me of one more time I thought I was for sure done for. I drove to Summerset Wisconsin for the Summerset Music festival like 3 years ago I think. Everything was all good until we left. My girlfriend was driving, got hit by a speed trap and we had just finished smoking a blunt in the car 5 minutes before. Cop asks if we have any weed, I was honest and gave him what I had. Little did he know I had 2g of K, 10 strip of acid, G of coke, and 6 bars. Grabbed the bag they were all in, shoved up my ass, let the cop search. Finds nothing, writes me a citation for $100 and lets us go. Didn't even give my girl a speeding ticket.

I'm spanish/white but i have white skin but i never get let off because of my skin my dude, everybody in my town gets treated like shit by the cops

if they arent dried they obvoisly weigh more so you might get doses wrong, other than that im not 100% sure

have you ever done dxm my man? smoking weed on dxm is the best thing in the entire world. plus after you get a tolerence dxm alone wont do much

Damn that's fucked. When I got the possession I was in there for like 2 days but it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.

it was fine, the charges were dropped. couldve been a lot worse because I was already on probation.

my po was this super cool alcoholic chick, she didn't seem to care. she only ever drug tested me once the entire 6 months I was on probation. I showed up weekly to the meetings high as shit

smoking weed on a high dose of dxm is asking for a blackout

>that guy is a Guinea pig
not true, I don't want anyone to learn from what I do so I don't give feedback or write trip reports

>will probably die young
this is true though, I give myself like a year tops

I don't understand how you came to this conclusion

fuck noids, I visted the noid subreddit and every fucking person there has an OD story on Noids, why the fuck would anyone do something so dangerous lol

damn that sucks dude. If i was black I would be in prison im sure

define high dose? I only smoke at 600mg below and even less if I take diphenhydramine with it. DPH with DXM is blackout city tho

That's pretty fucked but honestly kind of funny because of the power of Sup Forums. Glad that shit is taken care of though

noids aren't dangerous if you're not a fucking retard who does very dose sensitive drugs without an accurate scale

no judgment from me, I'm addicted to opiates myself and with all the fentanyl analouges being cut in dope, I probably don't have much time either unless I get sober soon. thankfully I only get tar around here and that is rarely cut with fent

experience.

sure there are safe ways to use them, but imo the negative possibilitys far outweigh the positives. What is a good started noid anyway? there are so many

anything over 4-500mg for me, a few good bong rips after I peak and I'm gone. maybe I'm just sensitive but weed and dxm would cause me to lose more time than benzos ever have

I remember onetime when i was high off my mind on lsd i thought it would be a good idea to shoot one of my guns and i shot it right through my neighbors window and its fucking duct taped now because their poor i guess

I don't understand how weed could make you black out on anything. I've done DXM doses as high as 900 mg and smoked weed with 'em. Never blacked out. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Do you give a shit? Like, do you value your life at all or do you not care anymore? Is there something worth going sober for for you? Also: how'd you get into this anyways? Tell me your story man.

The worst thing weed has done to me is when i was high i fell down and i smacked my head on a glass table and it almost broke luckily i just knicked it

you might be sensative. It is an extremely powerful combination for sure. I have only blacked out on high doses of dxm+dph, however with weed and DXM the time distortion affects are very potent so you may be confused.

AM-2201 is pretty chill to start with but don't bother with noids at all unless you have a good scale.

I was looking into a vaping solution of 5F-MDMB-PINACA, have you tried this?

despite the danger of noids I do hear that they can be extremely euphoric or other intense affects, even at small doses,

>I was looking into a vaping solution of 5F-MDMB-PINACA, have you tried this?

No, I have not.

>despite the danger of noids I do hear that they can be extremely euphoric or other intense affects, even at small doses,

That turned around pretty quickly didn't it?

I'm 5'10 and 145ish, I haven't used dxm since high school though and I was slightly smaller back then.

same person so I'll answer both,

I do value my life, but probably not as much as your average person. I can't really explain how I got here to be honest. I was drawn to escape mechanisms as an early teenager, spent tons of time playing video games and shutting out the world but still had a lot of friends, and those friends introduced me to drugs. Spent most of high school getting fucked up on dxm, weed, cocaine etc. Started buying Adderall and Concerta from everyone because everyone was prescribed them and just went downhill from there. I just have a hard time dealing with reality I guess. at the risk of sounding like an edgelord, life seems kinda pointless.

I've gotten sober for a decent amount of time in the past by replacing everything with a moderate dose of kratom, but it's looking like that won't be an option pretty soon. I'm reluctant to get on suboxone unless I'm ready to make the commitment to be on it for life because the withdrawals from it are insanely long due to the half life

I suppose. I still hold that they are dangerous but I want to try most drugs at least once. I'm always interested in other people's experiences with substances I have not tried. I apologize if I came off as rude.

I understand where you're coming from. I guess I feel kind of similar. I don't think life is necesarily pointless, it's just that sometimes a person's too far gone to do anything with his life. I was born in a very bad environment and it has left its marks on me permanently. Not that the environment I'm in now is so much better though. A seed planted in barren soil will not grow, it's simply not possible. So instead of suffering and toiling for years to try to do something impossible I just want to be done with it and move on.

>I'm reluctant to get on suboxone unless I'm ready to make the commitment to be on it for life because the withdrawals from it are insanely long due to the half life

I never understood why people use this for treatment of opiate addiction when all I hear about it are horror stories.

I personally grew up in a relatively decent environment so I can't quite explain why I feel the way that I do, but I definitely understand.

I know a lot of people that had success with suboxone, but the horror stories come from those that had a shitty doctor that didn't properly taper them. Suboxone has to be tapered very very slowly unless used as a short term taper, and my fear is that Ill for some reason end up getting cut off before Im able to taper down and circumvent most of the discomfort. I could use it as a short term detox agent like they do in rehab, but that doesn't really solve anything. heroin withdrawal isn't that hard (don't get me wrong, it absolutely sucks but i can ride out those 4-5 days), its the emptiness and cravings that proceed the withdrawal that are hard to deal with. that's why suboxone has greater success when used long term, but it can also be a nightmare to get off of if not done properly

Im

I'm on paracetamol right now. I love doing usual staff under it's influence.

awesome, I'm still dabbling with the coke and painting right now. Trying to save some of the k for tomorrow.

What is paracetamol I know it's some britbong drug but I was thinking it's some dumb shit like advil.

I don't do drugs, I have an actual job and stuff to do on a day to day basis

Good for you. I also have a job, am about to graduate college, and still use drugs. Fuck off.

it is acetaminophen lol he is trolling