What are some fun ways of spicing up a stagnant rape life...

What are some fun ways of spicing up a stagnant rape life? I want to introduce new activities in order to stop my rapes becoming boring and repetitive. I was thinking about maybe singing happy birthday while raping her so she’s traumatised by her loved ones every year, or branding her with heat or a tattoo. Now though I’m gravitating towards practicing my strangling technique, in the hope that I’ll have inflicted maximum trauma and pain while borrowing her slut socket, then have her lose consciousness and the life leave her at the precise moment I empty my bollocks up her cunt. I was thinking about then burying her upside-down wearing a party hat and vomiting on her grave.
Anyone else have a rich and varied rape life? Tips on how to make her beg, plead and panic? General tips on how to deeply destroy girls generally? Thanks Sup Forums.

Tl;dr rape advice thread

Spike drink with Yohimbe

put peppers up her ass

When you're done having fun with her holes, make sure you're the last man to enjoy them. Take a pair of scissors, stick one blade in her pussy, one in her ass, and snip.

You need to visit your local hardware store and pick up things like pic related.

Smh get help nigga

How to use womb broom pls

do you already take the ass dry?

Chocolate butlahs are 4.99 on Amazon.

there is no help for that level of fucked up in the head.

Tell her you love her.

Cut off both her thumbs so she’ll alway need help holding things

Trying this hard to be edgy is indicative of loathing significant sexual inadequacy.

Chop off her feet, it’ll ruin her whole shoe collection

tie your hands behind your back and rape her with your face and mouth only.

why hasn't your father/older brothers had this conversation with you? i guess your mum could offer a unique perspective, ask her next time you rape her.

hasn't school taught you anything about rape? we had a really good rape teacher who had interactive demos with women he would bring in, if only my other teachers were as good as he was...

do you have any other father figures/role models you can ask. the best suggestions come from people you know.

i like your happy birthday idea, i think that would work really well.

anyway, maybe you could do a threesome rape?

Get aids, shove dynamite on timer up asshole, abduct chosen cuntmeat, drive it deep into dense woodland at night using a flashlight, fill her shoes with glass, cover yourself in superglue, explain that you’re HIV positive while raping her, press the timer up your ass and explain the ticking noise, then smash the flashlight and slit your throat. She’ll have to hobble on broken glass through miles of pitch black forest with an exploding rapist glued up her cunt.

Ass rape a badger

No tips but can give a "practice buddy"

Hey Tyler.

Some training may be required

I know you?

Oh boy here we go :)
Tyler go on and explain I'm excited.