So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhC1pI76Rqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes you topcuck

You need to either un-cuck yourself by dumping that whore or kill yourself to redeem your worthless life in the eyes of whatever disappointed God made you

You're nuts for still dating a nigger lover.

let me guess, she's pale with curly hair and slightly slanted eyes?

No, you're a faggy-ass storm front loser trying to sit up the board with your projections.

you're even more than nuts. dont let your fucking girl fuck somebody else. ever. fucking cuck

Cuckhead

Yes, you stupid cuck. Please do it and maybe stream your suicide while you do.

Say yes, and then when he comes over bash his head with a bat, tie him to a chair and make him watch as you do horrifying things to your whore ex-girlfriend

>So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger
No she's not
>Am I nuts for even considering this?
You're nuts, because this isn't happening

Will you Faggots stop posting your Nigger fucking threads.

Summer is over, and this shit trolling thread topic is a tired, old whore just like your mother OP.

-2/10

You Owe me a Quality post Nigger.

Fuck that shit. Get your shit together.

I don't know how brazen you have to be about saying to you partner that you want them to watch as you get fucked by some other dude, but apparently we've degenerated to the point where women can feel entitled enough to demand shit like this

Kek

You need a new gf.

OMG

STOP

Bad idea bro.
So, my experience;

My ex wife, and I were very happy, and were considering enhancing our sex life. She brought up fantasy of BBC, and I finally decided to bring my workout buddy, who I trusted.
My ex is blonde, blue hair, big booty, black man target usually.
My ex wife didn't think about condoms, and I ENSURED that my buddy wore a condom. It was all fun until the pants came off, and I witnessed a horse, and I was like damn wtf have I done.
My wife was shaking excited, and my friend pounded her, and I really regretted it.

Next day, my wife slept until like 3pm. I told her I was really hurt, and didn't want to experience that shit again, and she agreed, and said she felt dirty.

So, a few weeks later... I get home, and find my black friend pounding my wife. I would have forgiven her, but when he pulled out, and got up to talk with me, I noticed he was wearing no condom, and he blew his load in my wife, uncool bro.

So, please do not go through with this bro.

C U C K E D
you work out? probably machines and not free wieghts

>replying to a stale shitpost
no wonder Sup Forums is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=jhC1pI76Rqo

Post more like this

so the nigger is fuck me to pressuring a gf. Am I considering nuts for even this?

LARP away my baity friend

fucking cringe

SAGE

cuck is the new thing

>blue hair
Faggot married to an insane aposematic manhater