The beginning is trash but it picks up after that

The beginning is trash but it picks up after that.
What score would you guys give?

For any other band this would be at least a 7.5 but this is gybe. We've seen what they're capable of
6/10
Hell, even having Railroads on the album would have made it only a 7

6-7/10
the tracks are okay but nothing special and i didn't feel the classic GY!BE build-ups so it was preety bland

Probably 6/10. Not bad but nothing great. Personally liked Asunder more.

About halfway through right now, so far 6.5-7.5/10.

It's good but it isn't really all that interesting.

6/10. Better than Asunder but they have a long way to go to duplicate their past greatness

I agree. It would have made a difference but not as much as some think
I like Undoing

like Asunder, this sounds more like a Silver Mt. Zion record than a gybe one

this is a very apt way of putting it, hadn't thought of it like that before but now that you mentioned it it makes a ton of sense. Think we would all feel better about it if it was too.

I like it better than Asunder but not quite as good as 'Allelujah. It could have used a little more ambience and some samples but the western guitar in Anthem for No State really reminds me of The Dead Flag Blues. I really hope they didn't cut the songs up into separate tracks like it looks like they did.

This. Its not a bad album, but its a bad album for Godspeed

I think Asunder and Dont Bend, were great albums, but this one just isnt living up to those heights. I dont mind the tones on this album though, sludgy godspeed is never a thing I thought was gunna happen.

Sonically they're pretty similar. Just remove Efrim's vocals and there you have it
They really hurt themselves with this nonsensical tracklisting too

Didn't godspeed tour with Neurosis?

5/10 album

another mediocre release, it would really help this band if they never released F#A# infinite so nobody knew what good post rock sounded like

anyone got a 320 link?

hasn't leaked yet

so how does this thread exists?

it's on youtube

great i paid like 30 canadian dollarydoos for this record

It's streaming on NPR and mega links are available. Lurk sharethreads.

3/10
Railroads was shortened and mutilated for the album. Same for Undoing a Luciferian Towers. I mean, a 23 minutes song shorted to 8 minutes? What's the point on that?

those stream numbers bro

those are all ripped from the npr stream
>part I, II, III
why did they do this?

haven't listened but does it turn anyone else off that these post rock bands are so fucking pretentious?

eh i dont really give a shit as long as they have that musical magic to back it up, yknow

Song
Drone
Song
Drone

Song
Drone
Drone
Song

Drone
Song
Drone
Song

Why does GY!BE have to be so predictable now?

Why do they have to add 10 minutes of useless drone to make what should be an EP into an LP.

Still my favorite band