Anyone else just plan on doing other shit once the internet gets throttled into oblivion? You know...

Anyone else just plan on doing other shit once the internet gets throttled into oblivion? You know, like going outside and junk?
Think it'll be like the good ol' dial up days?

No my job is online.. So it's either gonna be fine or I'm fucked.

Damn dude, that's gotta be a pretty stressful situation.

Yep. But all I know is that the second it starts getting throttled and censored or whatever the people will go nuts. It's not gonna end up well for anyone.

Yeah, I can see some serious riots starting over this shit. Granted the crowds of nerds and shit are going to look hilarious and the damage will be negligible, but still.

Considering there will be hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions actively fighting against it the nerds will have quite a big impact.
Especially when the hackers and mega nerds start wrecking shit up.
I'm just a vlogger/youtuber but even I feel like taking up the pitchfork and going full beserk. .

well, if the internet goes to shit, i'll just throw up some smoke signals and drop some hard acid.

I do the youtube thing too but I've only got like 1k subs so, it's not like I'ma go under or anything if things do go down that bad.
I wouldn't be opposed to join in grabbing a torch though.

Nah real nerds are scary motherfuckers who know the value of the first and second amendments. It’s starting to get real close to that Orwellian future nobody thought was gonna happen, and once it reaches that point were our speech is limited is the day blood will be shed.

Well I'll be pissed since I just upgraded both hardlines and software at home and got 1gb/500mbit internet.. Cost me nearly 20k to fix.
If some government asses are gonna ruin the internet, well where is my rifle? I know I put it here somwhere..

You know, I'm curious if there are actually enough people that wouldn't stand for that shit, or if they're a minority.
In any case, I'm really interested to see how things play out.

Yeah I'm a little more in need of my user base and views, 950k+ subs on youtube and a great deal on twitch. It's my entire income we are talking about.

Channel name?

Guess it will be back to LAN parties on CS 1.6

no i plan on staying inside still, but just angrily swearing at my computer a lot and making idke death threats to republicabs which no one will ever investigate because they wont recieve tgem on account of my rural isp being utter shit.

Yeah not giving that here, that's just a bad idea as proven a bunch of times.
But I do travel vlogs, some gaming and such.

That would be an actual improvement.

user, turn your autocorrect back on.

Yeah, it's never a good idea to post anything remotely relating to you personally on here.

>people unironically think internet is shutting down for good
Are you guys fucking retards? It sucks that some shit will be censored but that's no way near being back to dial up days.

Oh the impotence of it all

Yeah, the dial up days were actually free. This will be a censorship labyrinth.

It's called hyperbole you dumb nigger

Samefaging too much OP

It's called replying, I'm responding to peoples posts. Kind of the purpose of starting a thread user.

I'd probably just read more than I do now.
What are you going to do?

Good times.

I've got a lot of projects around the house I really need to catch up on, I'll probably pick up some old hobbies and junk too I suppose.

Will you at least make a video addressing this issue? Better than doing fuck all nothing about it. Use your influence for the greater good.

Gotta get that good rare stuff if you're gonna go lewd yo

Like I said, I only have 1k subs on my channel, I'll probably made some kind of video about it though.

Much better

Part of me is secretly hoping the internet gets throttled into oblivion. Sounds like a blessing.

If you really do have that many subscribers like you claim then I strongly encourage you to use your influence and produce a YouTube video that addresses this issue. You can’t just sit here and do fuck all nothing about it!

I mean, I'd prefer it not, but it's not something that will ruin my life if it does.
Like I said earlier, I'm really curious to see the reaction and what will come of it if it does get throttled that bad.

It's hard to find ones where they maintain the original art style..

Noah Gervais?

"good old days"

This is the biggest lie humanity constantly fucking falls for.

No, it's a recollection of peoples past that they remember fondly in contrast to the present day they are experiencing.
Some of us have actually had a good life user.