What game does Sup Forums recommend to buy on pc?

What game does Sup Forums recommend to buy on pc?

Also comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

comfysacks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2uB60DFS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rain
>darkness
>cold

How the fuck is this shit comfy? It's fucking depressing

pubg

Goat Simulator

PUBG. Kar98 with 8x scope your way to a Chicken Dinner.
Nope it's super comfy

>pic related, my walk home last night in -20 degrees

Sounds perfect. Maybe snow and howling wind and a fire in the fireplace.

rimworld is pretty comfy

>It's fucking depressing
Only a summer person would say that..
Rain, snow and darkness is the comfy persons best friends.

how the fuck you already have -20 degrees? Live in the arctic? I want to be there, though its dropping to 40s now, which is acceptable.

Witcher 3 good, if you for some reason didn't have it yet.

>Live in the arctic?
Well.. yeah. Above the arctic circle at least. Night temps can drop fast here.
Little bit north of Kiruna - Swedish lapland by the way.

i second this
as long as you have decent pc

sounds lovely. How do summers get there? I imagine you get super long days, but do you get days of no sunset?

LA Noire - great story game, very engaging

crypt of the necrodancer

Summers are pretty comfy. 24/7 sunlight/daylight for about 2 months, no sunset.
Temperature, anything between 10 C and 25 C.
Very humid, lots of mosquitoes buzzing around.

Odd request, but anyone have any comfy ps3 or wii games to recommend?

>genetically inferior
Fuck off shitskin.

Xcom2 + war of the chosen

Rocket League

Sounds like mid to northern Alaska. I know they get the mosquitoes more than even the Louisiana bayous.

I like having changes, whether great lakes seasonal or as extreme as yours. SoCal where its the same all the time is just not good enough for me.

Comfy games.

1. Skyrim (with mods)
2. The Witcher 3
3. Bioshock games
4. Any hunting simulator. (enjoy with beer)
5. Any trucking simulator. (enjoy with beer)

What kinda stuff is comfy for you? I am interested, because there certainly is variation and I might find something awesome i didn't know about.

Small cozy rooms/houses are another i like.

Yeah it's always nice with a change. Even though I'm totally a winter person who loves snow and ice, summer when it comes around is always nice.
Midnight party with the grill out in the low hanging sun or rocking my snowmobile across the frozen lakes on my way to work. Both are great and I can't imagine living where it's all the same.

>Small cozy rooms
May I be so brave as to post my living room/nerd room?

Hot days are great, but only a few each year. I don't want 5 months of 80+. I lived off the great lakes for a couple of years and other than the bugs, it was awesome. Great view, crashing waves, and 5-10 degrees cooler than inland.

you are a god or goddess. This is what I have always wanted to do. Have a library style room with the walls nothing but books, games, music, movies. A comfy place to sit and a nice view finishes the dream.

Saved, I will use that for inspiration.

Does anyone else have a spot in their city/town that just feels super comfy? Could be a favorite bench or a view, maybe even a nice street.

>pic related, my favorite chill spot and view

Thank you, quite happy with it my self. But I am moving to a little bit larger apartment soon though so I will have another room to fill with more stuff haha.

Looks cold as shit..

Looks like the shelves are built into the walls, or did you bring oyur own shelves in?

I need 4 bookcases, but don't want to skimp and get shitty ikea stuff but real wood shelves are pretty expensive.

>Does anyone else have a spot in their city/town
Yep the town square.

It really depends what you want. If you want to sink mass amounts of time and effort into a game and be fucked over by rng..... black desert online

I actually built most of it. I work as a carpenter so buying it seemed dumb.
Got my hands on quite a large supply of spruce wood. Took a weekend, a lot of drilling, sawing and measuring but it worked out well. Easy to adjust with simple pins.

Would love a river through my town. Im in suburban wasteland, but back in college there were tons of comfy places to walk and relax.

my town isnt old enough to have a square. Closest thing is just a strip mall. not very historically pleasing.

Yep a river makes a lot of difference.
My entire city is based around a river, splits it in half.

Smart way to do it. Maybe someday I'll try that when I have a house and don't move anymore. Probably more satisfying to look at what you did instead of buying someone else' stuff.

>strip mall
Gives me the shivers. My little town is medieval, even surrounded by a medieval castle wall.

Sure is, and even if you aren't a carpenter it's pretty easy.

Love this. 10/10 would coffee and nap there

Hey that's Visby. Home sweet home. Also another visby bro, did not expect that.

witcher 3

only game you can fully immerse in, maybe except for gtaV, but wandering around bequtiful medieval lands discovering quests and fucking whores is more fun

Titanfall 2. Best shooter i've played.

>assassins creed games (4 and earlier) if you can deal with spooky loomynarty story
>atv offroad fury 2
>star wars battlefront 2 (not the new shit version)
>guitar hero 3
>wwe 2008

You have ancient ruins within the city limits. That is amazing.

reading/working there while its raining would look and sound great.

Berserk and the band of the hawk
Or
Nioh

Yep, well protected as well so no malls gonna tear those down.

Red dead redemption
Comfy all day and night

would this thing be good, provided you had plenty of space?

>he's a nigger who can't handle the cold
Don't come to Europe then, faggot

Och trots strömmen är Norrköping fortfarande ett skithål!

Yes, I have two of those at home. Currently on vacation and I miss them more than my bed..
Literally bought a really expensive couch and those at the same time. Guess which one isn't being used. Fucking couch.
Comfy sacks are a gift from all the gods. Make sure to buy a quality one though.

>mfw this thread

What would a quality one be?

Nä Norrpan är kung.
Finns allt man vill ha, lagom storlek, skönt folk och vacker natur. Sveriges bästa stad ta mig fan.

Anyone have nice homes in the pacific northwest forests?

The original. They know their shit.
Holds up for me and my gf at once, plus our dogs paws. No problems.

comfysacks.com/
Pick what you like, their service is supreme.
Enjoy.

The graininess on this is fantastic. Really makes you feel and hear the muffled sound

fuk yes

Sleeping Dogs and Risk of Rain

>comfysacks.com/
awesome site. I will use this when i get a larger place.

>that floor
Drawfag doesn't know how reflections work...

I really enjoy Dying Light but only on hard. The map design is great, the story is somewhat entertaining, gameplay is awesome and it has a workshop for custom maps and stories which is the best thing. Overall it's one of the few AAA titles that I have actually bought instead of pirated.

One day i'll have my own little comfy place

>trapped in a small trailer forever floating through the void forever, being isolated from nearly everything you've ever known for eternity
>comfy
edgy

>pic unrelated

>2017
>being a pc fag
Kill yourself cuck. You're worse that an Xbox owner. Ps4 or nothing

Only when outside, makes the inside feel even more comfy when in that type of weather.

At least Witcher 3 takes on a more mature approach to adult themes compared to GTA V

So basically my usual wednesday ?
But I agree, it's really too little to be comfy.

Path of Exile (well it's technically free, but you eventually want to buy some stash tabs)
RUINER
Subnautica
Stellaris
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Divinity: Original Sin
Creeper World 3 (if you don't mind the shitty graphics. really nice mix of RTS and tower defense)
Legend of Grimrock 1+2
Deponia 1-4 (great monkey island style point and click adventure by a german developer)
Supreme Commander + Forged Alliance addon (is a bit hard to get to run on mondern windows systems. making a shortcut and setting it to xp compatibility should work)
Elite: Dangerous

Trailer for RUINER.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2uB60DFS0

holy fuck this looks so comfy

I have that car on the left

Lucky dude. If you have such car where I live you'll be overwhelmed by taxes and will be forced to take one of the "eco" ones. Aka shit-tier skoda and stuff like that.

I hope you have it in another color though.

Well you'd better move it, before it gets covered in tree sap and bird shit.

>driving european trash
>living in a european country
LOL

overwatch is only 20 bucks atm.

Killing Floor 2, not too expensive and a good way to blow off steam by killing zeds, also really good looking.

fuck off shill

Grim Dawn