I'm so glad I'm Norwegian and not a filthy yuro peon

I'm so glad I'm Norwegian and not a filthy yuro peon.

Nice one Magnus, good luck with your transport taxes

>be European
>get bombed

do you like dried fish?
i got some at the supermarkets there around Tromso and it was awesome, i wish it was equally common here

>not a filthy yuro peon
Same.

>I'm so happy i live in a overtaxed mountanous fisherland

everything is expensive in norway i think, and you're as cucked as us without the bombings

Norwegian is a literal shithole by European standards

implying it matters much when even with taxes they still get lots of money
mountains are great, but you wouldn't know that

I worked a few months in Norway.

It might be a rich country, but it's extremely expensive. And it's not especially pretty.

>implying it matters much when even with taxes they still get lots of money
this.
people here keep saying how bad it is in scandinavian countries that their taxes are so high but they forget that even after paying all those taxes they still have a lot of free money, and in addition to that they have high quality free healthcare and social benefits.
the only actual problem is that the climate there is too cold.

you are degenerate subhumans

Yes it does, especially in Norway, the taxes are about the same they are in every other nordic country but holy shit everything you're gonna buy there is gonna just crash your economy

a 6 pack of beer costs here about 8€ in Norway the amount would be around 24-30€

Considering the distance it's just cheaper for norwegians to buy their stuff in Sweden.

>so you're telling me i've been sitting of natural resorces for all this time?
>so we're rich?
>yaay im relevant now

It's ok. My parents love it, but I personally like salmon and fresh cod the most.
How did you prepare it?

>I worked a few months in Norway.

>that flag
I bet you had TONS of work to do.

We are not european either

I'm not Albanian.

I'm here for work.

it's still something that ensures your entitled lifestyles up there, i was actually impressed by finnish determination to get drunk so often with those absurd alcohol prices (and mediocre quality)

I like all kinds of fish, I had so much salmon soup while in the north, norway reminds me of 'torrfisk' anyway
the stuff I got seemed like a snack ready to be eaten, I was on a van trip with my boyfriend and couldn't prepare anything anyway (he's extreme allergic to fish).

Was in Skopje a week ago. It has some really cute bars and clubs.

don't bullshit us you balkan rat

Your former raiding grounds are going to be joining you soon.

Aha, you had those dried fish snacks. It's only popular up north really.

well, I said around Tromso.
No idea how southern norway is like, I can only picture it as sweden 2.0

I usually buy a sixpack for 2,50. are scandis the ultimate nanny states

>Finland
>6 pack
>8 €
>1,30 € a pint
wtf I love Finland now
now that alcohol got more expensive now, in supermarkets it costs around 1,50 € a pint/bottle

>2,50
huh

>expensive now
expensive here*

>not being in the EU
>still doing everything the EU tells you to do

whahahahahahahhahahahhaha

As opposed to an overtaxed flat forestland

Come to Lofoten, it's torrfisk country

>victims of Islamic terrorism in all of Europe: a few hundred
>victims of Islamic terrorism in the US: several thousands
realy maks u think

*drives home in a mercedes*

>a 6 pack of beer costs here about 8€ in Norway the amount would be around 24-30€

Easy now with your digits Pekka...

First of you need to explain wtf this thing means: €

A 6 pack of beer in Norway normally cost around 14 US dollars depending on which brand it is.

>Considering the distance it's just cheaper for norwegians to buy their stuff in Sweden.

Only border fags does that so they can save a penny or two. Usually they don't save any money at all by buying shit in sweden because of the gas they use by driving. Most people usually does it just for the trip.

you are actually worse than a "europeon" because you have the same responsibilities as normal EU countries but you have no rights

infact im going there soon to take a job of yours and fuck one of your woman daily

have fun with your delusion Karl Ove

>you are actually worse than a "europeon" because you have the same responsibilities as normal EU countries but you have no rights

*things EU people belive*

i hate this gobernment for it so much. two referendums were held and twice the majority of the people said no to joining that shitty union yet the politicians really want us to join for some reason

>First of you need to explain wtf this thing means: €

I converted it you utter waste of space. maybe a bit of an highnote but still shitloads too expensive and i can't excuse it. We have one of the harshest alcohol taxations in the world and government even brags on it, but still you manage to get it to next level.

As i said your cunt is so overtaxed why not just move somewhere where you'll actually have a reasonable bying power.

Apologize for Normandy, vikang oppressor

Never!!! we came in peace

>As i said your cunt is so overtaxed why not just move somewhere where you'll actually have a reasonable bying power.

Our living standards are among the highest in the world. You can't compare us with EU countries, we are in another part of the world, something EU people will never understand

Wanna lock that?

From my 12 years of work in Norway all i can say it's more rural Sweden with ridiculous prices and comparatively more pissheaded people.

Try being levelheaded once in a while, eh.

I'm half finnish, I know when finnish people talks shit.

t. Pekka talks shit now

>Be genetically eropean
>Do not have the opportunity to travel to Europe to relatives

Fucking stop it already, what are you fucking 8?

yeah, literally Moldova-tier

I'll bet you three fiddy that a referendum on keeping us in EOS would win by a big margin.
See, those who were against the EU did not care about work migrants or European oil deals, they wanted protectionism for norwegian farmers

Sup?