What's lil peep's IQ

what's lil peep's IQ

dead

0 he ded now.

It's a flat zero now, but considering he let jews turn him into that abomination, I'd say he was just above retarded in life.

over 200, his music was extremely intelligent and he was a very aesthetically pleasing specimen with intelligent tattoos and word choice.

I think he could of been the next Einstein

/thread

lemme guess, you're a trump supporter too, right?

If you transpond the the word Xanax into the numbers of the alphabet you get:
24+1+14+1+24=64

no one cared about garbage pewdiepie when he was alive, why start now

About 6 feet under the national average

He was smart enough to turn drug abuse and sex with teenage girls into a career. I’d say compared to anybody on Sup Forums he’s an einstein indeed.

/thread

he was so cute here before he went overboard on the facial tatts

Why pretend to give any fucks. Dude died like ten days ago. Prior to that no one but 13 year olds knew or gave a fuck about the guy. His music sucked, he looked like a fuck boy, he overdosed on Xanax. Xanax isn't even fun. Dude was a fuck boy. I couldn't tell the difference between lil peep, Aaron carter or lil pump. All a bunch of dramatic fucks. Fuck them, dude deserved to fucking died. Slim shady never overdosed, slim shady didn't have the internet his day and age. Slim shady handled his drugs, lil peep deserved his death. He was just a pussy trying to live a image he perceived

are you 13, you just called him a fuck boy

Infinite

Dude was fucking lame as fuck. He was a fuck boy. Eat a dick, no one ever gave a flying fuck about the dude prior to his death. He was a fuck boy you fuck boy

y u so angry user?

y u so angry user?

probably the size of his lil peep

Oh fuck

I've never listened to his music and in fact, had never heard of him until he died, so I can't speak to his lyrical genius or the lack thereof. But just from reading his Wikipedia article, I'd estimate his intelligence was fairly high. Both of his parents went to Harvard and intelligence is certainly heritable, to some extent. Substance abuse is also positively correlated with intelligence.

I made this meme to show haters that with a quote of a respected writer, the words are a lot deeper and more poignant.

>I'm so intelligent I abuse substances
Shiggy diggy

Kys scum

What in the name of god is a Lil peep???

Sleep tight peep

Right about now? Probably a decomposing corpse

Its a rapper newfag

he is no longer a composer,
he is now a decomposer

Higher then yours faggot jus
/ thread

below the ground level.

The only thing that is lit is that bright ass 4 head