What's your country's experience with internal (i.e. non-international) terrorism?

What's your country's experience with internal (i.e. non-international) terrorism?
In Italy during the 70s-80s both commies and fascists were ISIS-tier

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing
m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=3547069
thetimes.co.uk/article/jacques-bond-foiled-bulgarian-peasants-outwit-french-special-agents-zk9lvpmf52h
aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2016/06/timeline-attacks-turkey-160628223800183.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Nilson#Amalthea_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamman#The_1940_arson_attack
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktionsgruppen_mot_fria_fjälljakten
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing

Russia
Bombing like month ago in Spb. And in Dagestan I believe they have bomb blasts like monthly.

This is international though. Internal would be the roaches during the 80's chimping out because of the Bъзpoдитeлeн Пpoцec.

neva föget

never happened here, closest was Madrid in 2004, it was also the only one that trully shocked me, maybe because I was quite young at the time, plus it was still a rare event, and it was so close to home,

The RAF were commis who did some attacks in the 70s but they mostly went for politicians and economy people, killing civillians on the side but not as a goal.
In the 90s Nazis blew up a few Kebabshops.

Nothing spectacular but still some.

Neos bombing Chinese restaurants a while ago.

m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=3547069

Bikers also get up to some shit but not recently as far as I know. Maybe another ausfag knows the latest?

It depends if you count things like Columbine, Virginia Tech or Sandy Hook as terrorism. If so, we have a long and varied history of people killing people for no reason at all.

We also had the Oklahoma City bombing. That was a pretty big deal

When the French government sent undercover agents to blow up a boat in Auckland harbour in 1985.

> Latvian Flag
> My country is Russia

it was just a banter, mate
also it's green peace, who cares?

The IRA were pretty ISIS teir back in the day, this happened about 200m from where that manchester bomb went off last night

I
True, but it was quite rude desu. I don't go round randomly blowing up French ships, I leave that to the Brits.

>French undercover agents

thetimes.co.uk/article/jacques-bond-foiled-bulgarian-peasants-outwit-french-special-agents-zk9lvpmf52h

>TIGR, an abbreviation for Trst (Trieste), Istra (Istria), Gorica (Gorizia) and Reka (Rijeka), full name Revolutionary Organization of the Julian March T.I.G.R. (Slovene: Revolucionarna organizacija Julijske krajine T.I.G.R.), was a militant anti-fascist and insurgent organization established as a response to the Fascist Italianization of the Slovene and Croat people on part of the former Austro-Hungarian territories that became part of Italy after the First World War. It is considered one of the first anti-fascist resistance movements in Europe. It was active between 1927 and 1941.
>The two organization were formed mostly by liberal nationalist youngsters from Trieste, the Karst Plateau, Inner Carniola, and the Tolmin district. Between 1927 and 1930, the organization launched numerous attacks on individual members or supporters of the National Fascist Party (both Italian and Slovene), and also killed several members of repressive forces: carabinieri, border guards, military personnel.
>On 10 February 1930, in the headquarters of the newspaper Il Popolo di Trieste, the TIGR places a bomb killing the editor Guido Neri. Three other journalists and typographers remained injured.
>Among the actions planned by the organization, the most daring and far-reaching was probably the attempt on Benito Mussolini's life in 1938. The plan was supposed to be carried out in 1938, when the dictator visited Kobarid (then officially known as Caporetto). The plan was put off at the last minute, most probably because of the pressure by the British intelligence, which opposed such an action in times when Mussolini was conducting an active role in the negotiations that led to the Munich agreement.

Ou, wassamatta you, you blow up my macaroni, ei! Che schiffo!

ulrike meinhof was hot
fucking german nazis killed her

you know when news sites still describe your citizens a peasants you must be pretty shit tier

Bulgars truly are the most powerful race in the world.

Devilish

I don't know but sure that is some ETA attack

Why don't you regard Latvia as your country?

Serbian terrorists killed thousands in 90s

>Oklahoma City bombing.
That was a legit terrorism attack with the scope of causing a revolt against the government, even if made by a nutjob

It's mostly Australian afghans and other Muslims building bombs in their homes while liberals scream about how we need more

Yeah those bombs were serious. Very serious. Dude blew up massive buildings. Like half of the concrete and rebar turned to dust in a second.

Boston bomber.

aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2016/06/timeline-attacks-turkey-160628223800183.html

those "terrorists" were just defending their homes from extremist croatian paramilitary forces and nazi government

In 1908, striking workers bombed a ship loaded with strikebreakers, killing one. (pic related)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Nilson#Amalthea_bombing

In 1940, the office of a left wing newspaper was arsoned by nazi sympathisers, and five people died (including two children).
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamman#The_1940_arson_attack

In 1998, Samis bombed a power line because they didn't get enough gibs. No one was hurt, though.
>sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktionsgruppen_mot_fria_fjälljakten