Does anyone have the video of the drunk Asian chick masturbating at the Australian music festival...

Does anyone have the video of the drunk Asian chick masturbating at the Australian music festival? Looks like she got it wiped from google. Many thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/745515178/miscellaneous/so-this-asian-got-cooked-at-defqon-sydney-music.html
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511345949508.webm
dailybuzz.nl/media/2017/9/19/bde8b2e0-9d2f-11e7-b81d-10ddb1b30d21/going_hard_defqon_australia_web_wm.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

following...

Does bing help at all? I hear it's good for pronz

No dice

Bump

That was fucking great....she's off her face on something right? She was naked and proper spazzing. There wasn't that much even in the original if I remember correctly. Maybe 2 seconds worth

Is this any help?
I didn't check yet
supforums.com/thread/745515178/miscellaneous/so-this-asian-got-cooked-at-defqon-sydney-music.html

bump

Didn't see it here

Bumping

I thought it might help....it has the name of the festival too but I still can't even find stills....teh fuck man?

stfu and post moar of her already

Reported.

Friendly reminder lads. Let's keep this legal. I will report ANYTHING I deem inappropriate.

You have been warned.

wtf are you talking about? go be a faggot some where else

not sure if trolling

On the Defqon facebook page

"Did any one hear what happened to the Japanese chick you finger bashed her self infront of every one at the red stage through the day, I swear she came out of no wear and tomb stoned fully naked straight into my lap from the sky! While I was peaking on acid!!! and it took like 50 cops and ambos to wrap her up I'm foil and carry her out! She nearly bit my mates finger off! Hahaha fuck she put on a good show! One of the most wild things I've ever seen in my life! Thank you defqon!!! Yew!"

://w ww.dailybuzz.nl/media/2017/9/19/bde8b2e0-9d2f-11e7-b81d-10ddb1b30d21/going_hard_defqon_australia_web_wm.mp4

FagWatch - REPORTED

because......?

i had it but deleted it, wasn't that interesting and you can't see her pussy

this one ?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511345949508.webm

winner winner chicken dinner

www.dailybuzz.nl/media/2017/9/19/bde8b2e0-9d2f-11e7-b81d-10ddb1b30d21/going_hard_defqon_australia_web_wm.mp4

dailybuzz.nl/media/2017/9/19/bde8b2e0-9d2f-11e7-b81d-10ddb1b30d21/going_hard_defqon_australia_web_wm.mp4

For those with linkify URL's on

I'm pretty sure he's a lurker fag, he's either from Reddit or some gay media company. Also I wonder what he thinks is illegal.

What she on?

Sand

I feel you man.