Anyone else makes his daughter suck his dick ?

Anyone else makes his daughter suck his dick ?
>started when she was around 5-7 years old
>at first she didn't like it but I pretended to be sad when she didn't sucked it
>at 8-9 she did it to bribe me when she wanted a new toy or something
>then she was curious and always came to my bed in the morning and tried to grab my dick
>at 12 and so on she was my lover I teached her lots of things and she loved it
Too bad she's gonna marry soon but she still sucks my dick every now and then

Other urls found in this thread:

alphajob.info/?send=24243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related?

Curious, bumping

>started when she was around 5-7 years old
>at first she didn't like it but I pretended to be sad when she didn't sucked it
>at 8-9 she did it to bribe me when she wanted a new toy or something
>then she was curious and always came to my bed in the morning and tried to grab my dick
>at 12 and so on she was my lover I teached her lots of things and she loved it
Too bad she's gonna marry soon but she still sucks my dick every now and then
signed Charles Manson

ITT pedophiles beat off to fantasies they never lived

My uncle used to fuck his daughter, started when she was 12. Old bastard is dead now though, we only learned about it a few years before he croaked.

Yep she is old now but I still like her

Op is 11 and sucks pp

>teached

tfw a child rapist finally gets his dues

More pics of her sucking? Maybe facial pics?

Did you go to his funeral?

Well, he had multiple organ failure and looked like a skeleton with skin draped over it when his end finally came. Couldn't have been a pleasant way to go.

OP k.ik or other messaging app?

how old?

and it couldnt have been pleasant for a 12 year old to be raped. just dues have been dished out

I occasionally suck my dad's cock for stuff I can't afford. IPhone etc.

i just ask my dad.

Well, turns out she was still fucking him even into her adulthood, crazy bitch wanted his baby from what I heard. Didn't ever ask either about it though, they lived about 900 miles away.

So someone does something that you don't like it when they die, it's dues? So then when you die, it'll be dues as well.

Mine is a non-generous pervert.

>finally understanding how humans work

I got my sister pregnant when she was 15, had the kid at 16... a girl.

my bro!

I was fucking her at age10. She was a much better fuck and suck partner than her mother ever was.

In what part of the world do you live? I'm a little surprised she kept the baby.

we all die bich

speak for yourself, mortalfaggot

USA. She blamed her bf for the kid and he believed her...

Go to sleep Jesus.

am i the only one who thinks MODS?

Pics

No, this thread is bullshit. Move along.

The daughters usually are.

Of me or my father's penis?

>fuck and suck partner
Fuck suck you fucking duck. Fucking fuck buck chuck luck muck hockey Puck.

Got damn faggot

Both. Preferably you sucking, but at the very least tits or GTfO.

both

1. I technically didn't specify my gender so I don't have to show my tits.
2. I've got no desire to be the Kim Kardashian of the incest world.

ex gf's father asked to watch while we were fucking. he came twice in his pants. I'm pretty sure they were diddling around

ha, faggot! mommy took you away from her milk jugs, so you found daddy's milk as a replacement? so cute

Does the girl in OP's photo look a little young?

Gr8B8 m8

If no tits FUCK OFF ITS Sup Forums YER

This once happened to me except it was her step father. Families are fucking weird.

them gtfo and keep your shitty story for you next time.

kill yourself, OP

Kik: m.hanb

Proof it or get the fck out here

got a bit of a hair trigger there lil pard

>1. auto-generated webpage
>2. sexy daughter and dad

>sexy daughter and dad
>What is the problem?

Seems that way.

Where’s a good place to see sexy daughters and daddy’s fucking?

Girl I dated for a while sucked her father's cock for a couple of years when she was in her early teens. I recognized her story here on Sup Forums. She didn't realize what she was doing was wrong until a friend of hers mentioned it. She seems OK with it.

Cool story, "Chips", but nobody here is gonna hook you up with any links.

Nice try, though.

I'm always curious how it starts. Did she just do it for fun? For gifts? Out of boredom?

well that's your fault

Alpha dads hard at work..

alphajob.info/?send=24243

That’s the way it was with my daughter. She loved sucking my cock until someone told her she shouldn’t... then she didn’t want to any more.

it's because a 6'ft +220lb 40yr old man is telling you (a sexy 4.5ft 70lb 11yr old) to suck his cock.

Dat coin slot.

This does happen despite what people think. They're not always messed up by it but I had a long term gf who used to have regular sex with her dad (before I met her obvs) and she was a bit of a headcase.

you just copied everything he wrote word for word... you could of just linked it and said 'signed Charles Manson' wtf why copy it all out

>They're not always messed up by it
>Girl I dated for a while sucked her father's cock
>Sup Forumstard's gf
obviously she made bad choices

Was she talking about it with one of her friends?

So have you ever done anything with your daughter as well then?

Yeah. It was a friend of hers that was fucking her daddy and the the authorities found out about it somehow. Anyway they crucified the dad and put the girl in therapy.

Anyone have picture proof of their stories?

she looks exactly like my lesbian neighbour. she was bi curious before she married that ugly lesbo

Read the thread. I fucked the shit out of my daughter I had with my sister...

haha hi newfriend
there will be no pics here these are artistic works of fiction

You'd need a time machine set for the Sup Forums of 2006 for that to work.

Sicko

Obviously not, falsehood and fiction etc. But playing devil's advocate, would you really post pictures of you sucking your dad's dick? This shit does happen, believe me.

She certainly does. She drives a Ford Puma.

Kek. Was in reply to this

and probably cooties too

>Anyone else makes his daughter suck his dick
Exactly the reason why I decided to get snipped and never had kids, the temptation would be too great
Esp. since my gf wasn't opposed to the idea of grooming our hypothetical daughter into a fuck toy

MODS!!

My gf's the same, excited to have a daughter.

Let’s see a picture of your gf

Wtf, pls kill yourself. I mean having this Fantasy is already weird. But actually doing IT IS really sicko. I wish you all a long jail time for being pedophile and incestous

>pls kill yourself
Wait long enough and it'll happen all by itself
Maybe you'll be able to actually comprehend what you read by then, too
Notice how I said "don't want kids, got snipped"?

The fuck you having a go at me for?? None of that was my fault.

My exwife told me this would happen to her. Mum worked nights. Dad made moves on her. At age 9 he was eating her out and she was having to suck him off. 2 years later they fucked. She said he got too excited on night, lay on her and forced it in. They fucked on the regular after that. She hated it and loved it at the same time.
He's dead now, died when she was still in hs. It affected our sex life. Most times we were all sweet, then sometimes she would go all animal on me and wanted to get treated like shit. childhood trauma was the pain reason our marriage ended.
I've seen pictures of them at the time, hate to admit it but I find it hot AF. Sje was fucking tiny, and he was a massive powerhouse body builder type. Couldnt even imagine what they must have looked like together. Never told her that though.

That's some grade A degeneracy right there. I don't think you're being truthful about it though.

Another day, another faggy post by OP

>wanted to get treated like shit
Ye, my gf () dealt with her abuse the same way, turned into a depraved sex fiend as well
It's great most of the time, but I'm afraid she won't get want she really wants with me
Oh well, best enjoy it while it lasts

Faggots like you almost make me hope we lose net neutrality. Then shit like this will go away. Die faggot.

hope we lose net neutrality????
Dumb Fuk
Just dont read the thread and leave.
save yourself faggot

Funny how convenient these stories are.

Yeah. Its weird. Obviously I felt terrible for her. That shits disgusting and so fucked up. But she brought it into our bed. I had trouble figuring out where to draw the line. I wasn't always comfortable with it.
Sometimes I'd be screwing her, her voice would change she would get real submissive and call me daddy. Say things like she loved getting fucked by him. A couple of times it would creep me out and I would go soft, couldn't help it. But them sometimes it would spur me on, I'd get rough and destroy her cunt. Smother her body so she couldn't move. Thing is, when we did that, she would always cum while I was pounding her. We weren't screwing I was owning her and she fucking loved it. Would go quiet and self hating afterwards though. But fun while it lasted.

How retarded are you, kid?

Let us never forget, this game had a ghost read a PREPARED STATEMENT OFF A CLIPBOARD to the main protagonist.

moralfag pls go

All these pussy males crying for MODDSS hahahahah