I never thought it would end like this

I never thought it would end like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=christian chandler&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=kIsVWqe2KKuW8QeakoKgDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...?

RIP

Oh look it's THIS thread again
He's alive, OP is a faggot

Proof?

Proof?

Such a good person to go so soon...rip

i am still alive you fag

How?

i spoke with his Uncle this morning. sadly, confirmed. RIP C Chan.

his uncle raped me 3 years ago.

he is pretty good at it tho

Uh huh. What's his name?

uncle chan you idiot

his name was Robert Paulson

Reminder to idiots and newfags......do not click any link in this bait thread. Ciao.

I raped his uncle.

Jason i dat u?

uncle Sonichu raped me

His uncle just called me too. Wtf I can't even comprehend this right now. Literally shaking.

ITT: Mentally Ill people pushing mentally ill shit

oh look, its the same faggot who makes the andy scat threads. you really do have no life

KEK

lol

chris chan is still alive, all you need to do is google his name to find out. these try hard little faggots have been spamming these threads all week

Fuck off... Chris Chan is actually going to die one day and we'll all be like 'OH FUCK IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN...'

who cares? hes a retarded trans kid. honestly I dont give a shit if he dies but whats the point of these threads?

Who is that?

he has been posting some really funny shit lately: holocaust jokes galore and his complete lack of understanding japanese, i can only assume that someone is feeding him things to post, but it's still pretty great seeing CWC advocate for genocide (a Fine Ol' Solution as he calls it)

>35
>kid

This is true. His body is at Jefferson Memorial.

Sauce.

no death date, dont buy into this shit

google.ca/search?q=christian chandler&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=kIsVWqe2KKuW8QeakoKgDg

proof homo is mental

Hung himself tomorrow