Chicks you'd wanna hatefuck

Chicks you'd wanna hatefuck

unfunny bitch. take dis pipe!

This wannabe model is such a tease

Throat fuck her until she pukes.

considering she jumped out of the SJW train and got run over by it, how can it be hatefuck?

>Chicks you'd wanna hatefuck

I couldn't do this since my cock isn't big enough.

Arella

she gave me aids

So you'd fuck her again? Why?

hhhhawt.

Nice. Hot pussy. Reasons why? Like bitch personality/did something to you, whatever?

Fucked two of my friends at a party once, hid it for a few months before one of them spoke out

god she is beautiful.

Moar

>used to be a shy. skinny kid in school.
>she was a total bully, hung out with chavs.
>used to make fun of me in front of class
>teased me, used to take my shit. I was too nice to do anything about it.
>later on used to sit on my lap and say "hey, how's my love doing?"
>>She and her friends would laugh about it and call me ugly in school corridors.
>After I got home I'd watch rough hentai with blondes and imagine I was hate/revenge fucking her like that as I jacked off to her pics.
>Was taught by parents to not say a bad word or hurt a girl in my life.
>I recall a moment when she took my phone and I went to grab it.
>pressed my hand up against the back of her boob by accident.
>Took the phone back and she stood frozen for a few seconds.
>her friend said "oh look, your love likes your boobs hahaha" teasing her.
>she said nothing about it and went silent towards me for several minutes afterwards.
>after school got my life together, started lifting, fucked some girls and remembered that incident.
>Didn't realize it then, but now I know if I was as aggressive towards her, she would've been in my situation instead.
>Too bad I never met her afterwards, I'd be glad to return the favor...tenfold...hehehe.

Oh, btw, if anyone has questions about my story, I'd be glad to answer. Thoughts of banging her are still with me to this day, years later.

bc I already have aids, why should I care now? A good brutal hatefuck would be nice

Nice. Why the hatefuck?

Good enough. If I got AIDS from someone, I'd just go fucking insane. I'd kill the bitch, steal her money, binge of booze, fuck her friends, infect a shitload of people, you know. I'd go fucking ham.

Mondo hickie whore. Moar pics?

how would you hatefuck her?

Not caring anymore, my life good a lot better tho haha. Still would be happy to live a little longer, but now I just said fuck it and travel the world. Infected some people already kek

Used to sit across from me in class everyday and shake and rub her feet against my legs thinking they were the table legs. Took me all the way to nutting in my shorts once. Always spent that class period hard as fuck

Lel. If I knew my death was near, I'd be driving around like a madman, shoot my guns in the air, take a shitload of drugs, beat the shit out of some people I hate, etc. I'd at least have a little bit of fun with it.

Oh fuck yeah...

what a fucking tease.

she's a tease

Kari really let herself go after mythbusters ended.
RIP

Always wanted to pull it out and just cum a couple of ropes across her feet under the desk

kek

and then...

Wish she would just do nude already. Her shits been progressively getting more and more lewd.

She's probably saving it for some giant contract price to retire on.

once she does nude all you faggots waiting for her to do nude will be bored of her so that will negatively affect her in the long run, even for a short cash pay out

Why? ANy story?

There's a biological age limit to giant contracts for nudes though. Relevancy too. Can't keep either of those for long.

Any reason?

I want to cum all over her face and body

Both of these

Nice. Fucking hot. Why the hatefuck?

Just because they like "friends"?

Kill yourself

Nah cause it'll be fun

My friends ex.

That's a guy fyi

>tfw she's being banged by the ray gun

Just an urge to. She's always dressing sexy and smelling good around me that I just want to fuck her right then and there. I just want to choke her and slap her ass while she's begging me to stop for tempting me for so long

>bullied by female

Pussy.

Typical rich white no job no struggle suburban girl. Acts superior to everyone but shit man id fuck her raw
>pic related

That I was. That's what happens when parents prioritize their kid being a "nice boy" over everything else and he enters the public school system. Thought I'd be an immoral asshole if I stood up for myself. Teenage years were the worst in my life.

Just to tone down her cuntbag attitide

because?

Good one. Might just do it.

Same shit, man. My mom always did that, and still says that she "raised me to be nice." She really didn't, but I just let her think that, so she can think she didn't fail as a parent completely.

why her?

From the back her little brown ass

Right. Independent adult for years now, but if I visit my mom she still gives me a disappointed look whenever I say "an inappropriate word". Still sees no problems when she says words she deems inappropriate though. It's kinda hilarious at this point.

This chick is one of those super anti white blm girls. Says listening to rap when white is racist. Shes fucking fine though.

Oh yeah, that nosejobbed bitch with her manly facial features, ridiculous overconfidence in knowledge, not hearing out others and yelling ad-hominem like an autistic bitch at whomever disagrees.. def deserves an all-hole cocking.

she doesn’t like me much but she’s hot so it’d turn me on more lol

I like how much off center she is in that picture.
"Gotta get that shitter in there. Need everyone to know I knitted that lid cover all by myself."