FB/IG Fap Thread

left or right?

Wannabe model slut Michelle

Post big butts please

Want moar? Interested?

Moar?

Incredible body, wow

Can’t get enough of her

and I hate ugly people losers and they bother me ugly way every single second cause loving dat every of my poops and is short and ugly and there gross and disgusting and I hate my life that is trapped by the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and lie to the rest of the people ugly way so ugly people losers don't have to be lame and try to be better then people ugly way cause they smell like shit and short and hold onto me ugly way and there gay to me ugly way and smell like shit and is gay and can't do anything and is short and smell like shit and is gay to me ugly way and there everywhere and is a short poop and a ugly tyrant that is short and everywhere and there a fucken disgusting short person like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers I really feel sorry for everyone that has to be around them luckily they don't know ugly people losers is disgusting and try to be better then people ugly way and outnumber everybody like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody

Keep it coming user

more pl0x

Friend

Got any ass shots?

That's Amanda on the left. How many loads I've blown and how many pairs of her panties I've stolen over the years I can't recall.

More

mmmm I like her

Wwyd

Any stomach ?

Need more of this slut

more

More

More left

Wwyd

Yum, more

More 3 and 4

Emily