Wanna trigger some people, dislike these vides, and maybe leave a racist comment

Wanna trigger some people, dislike these vides, and maybe leave a racist comment.
Not sure whether you guys are more busy fapping, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=DXe5quUQTyM
youtube.com/watch?v=IjIADPkX9tQ&lc=z22csvxaiyyhufncoacdp43bsawvaaksx3k4qqt5cz1w03c010c.1511355679762465
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
Have fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjIADPkX9tQ
imgur.com/a/725A7
irren-offensive.de/kleespeech.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, here is the right link.
youtube.com/watch?v=IjIADPkX9tQ

Hahhahahahah, Ihr natziiis, #NetzDG

BKA Todesschwadron und Shariah Polizei sind schon auf dem Weg zu deinem Haus. :)

Neeeeiiin.
*geht auf die straße und ruft Gottmit uns*
*wird geköpft*

You racist fucks I will report you all

"German" advert for "Christmas".
Has a german man being told what to do, in a foreign language, with a crucifix replaced with a jewish circle (kike), throwing christmas trees off the roof to dispose of them.
Main focus of the advert are the dark skinned who are the only ones who know what is going on.

The german man is left unable to understand what is going on, told to shut up five times, and in this we can see "learned helplessness" - which is the main message that all anti-european propaganda is spreading and reinforcing.
The idea that fighting is useless, that the future is already a foregone conclusion, that you are doomed.
By doing this, they hope to win without a fight.

Dislike it, fight in a small way every day.

That’s a good analogy

so dolerand :DDD

Bump

Thanks.

Done

Sieg Heil desu

Ja ja my fuhrer

Bump

I wonder who could be behind this

I’m color blind please help me out here

I don't now either, but I know for certain that it's not the jews.

>le trigger xD!

this is why no one takes holocaust deniers and neo-nazi groups seriously at all btw. Just a bunch of children being goofy faggots

The UK, but thankfully we have taken steps to rectify this lunacy.

auschwitz camp plaque first stated 4 million and then later replaced with one stating 1.5 million.... but thats okay lol they were only 2.5 million off!

Was this reduction seen in the official "6 million" total? Ern no.

The first mention of 6 million was actually in the british newspaper before the war and stated that if hitler was not halted then 6 million jews were in jeopardy.

I find it crazy that in their own Almanac of Jews that during the times of the war...their official numbers increased and did not show a reduction of the "6 million" dead.

This is because Aushchwitz was under control of the soviet union for a long time and they are the ones who claimed the higher number, while ALL western authorities didnt accept this number.

The official number was 4 million total in ALL camps combined died, while 1 million of those were at Auschwitz. After the fall of the soviet union and Poland gaining their independance, the number was changed back. Again, no one, other than soviet officials, ever accepted the idea that 4 million people died in Auschwitz alone.

Any other questions you have, feel free to ask.

At Auschwitz currently there is an estimate of 135,000 is roughly corroborated by the "Auschwitz death books." The death books themselves are wartime German camp records, which were captured by the Soviets towards the end of the war, and hidden in Soviet achieves, until released to the Red Cross in 1989.
The death books consist of 46 volumes which document each death at Auschwitz (each death certificate consists of the deceased person's full name, profession and religion, date and place of birth, pre-Auschwitz residence, parents' names, time of death, and cause of death as determined by a camp physician). The records for the most important years, 1942 and 1943, are almost complete (there are also a few volumes for the year 1941, but none for the year 1944 or January 1945 (when Auschwitz was evacuated)).
The Auschwitz death books contain the death certificates of some 69,000 individuals, of whom about 30,000 were listed as Jews.

So...official records from the camp were 69k individuals and about 30k were jews :/ hardly the atrocities when you actually see the numbers.

>the red cross argument

this is a neo-nazi lie that was debunked in the 1970s btw

next...

article by the red cross exposing this neo-nazi lie

Who writes the history books but the victors?
"6 million Jews died" - oh well I guess that must be so then.

Given that the human causality regarding WW2 was nearly 70 million, even if the imaginary figure of 6 million were correct; this pails into insignificance when viewed at the total numbers, but hell yes, the Jews are something fucking special; lets set aside that the polish lost infinitely more people in the war, but lets concentrate on the Jews and their imaginary number.

>Who writes the history books but the victors?

no user, you cant use this lame excuse after I responded directly to your question and educated you of your fallacy. You posted something and attributed it to the red cross, when this was a neo-nazi lie that the red cross themselves and exposed in both a letter and then wrote and article about it.

>oh well I guess that must be so then.

Im giving you the evidence and answering your questions that poke holes in the official story, yet you are choosing to ignore these because you have a political bias against jews for whatever reason.

If you have another question,feel free to ask.

I have no political agenda. All I am saying the number cannot be verified but if lofted around. You showed me the letter and I accept that as true, as I have no reason to doubt you. The number 6 million have never been certified or verified. And it is true that the victors write the history books, this is statistical fact. It is true that atrocities were done on both sides. I am not denying it happened, just not in the numbers stated. What it was, it was bad. Jews died but they have seemed to take this as their right to bitch on for years and make the entire war about them. That is what I have trouble with.

Was there gassing, or were they just shot?
The story of shooting them into trenches whilst using the Gas to de-louse the uniforms seems way more plausible than a wood door killing so many people.
What about the idea, that many died of starvation due to lacking resources and infrastrucutre in the last 90 days of war?

>I have no political agenda.

user, stop. Its pretty clear from your little tirade about jews that you dont like them and thats why you are shilling this conspiracy theory. You made a point, I corrected you, and thats it.

If you want more, read through this long as thing. That is of course if you actually care about the truth and arent just some biased shill like you claim

imgur.com/a/725A7

>Was there gassing, or were they just shot?

both. It truley amazes me how utterly ignorant deniers are of the thing they are denying. They were first shot by death squads (1 million died this way) in eastern europe. Then in 1942, they had a meeting in Wannsee that changed gears to round up all jews in europe and put them into camps. Also, dying of starvation and disease are always part of the official story, so bringing up typhus as some gotcha moment just reveals a deniers complete ignorance of the situation

>What about the idea, that many died of starvation due to lacking resources and infrastrucutre in the last 90 days of war?

There is not only no evidence of this, but actual counter evidence to it. If this were true, that they simply lacked supplies, then how come in the very beginning of the war, there was massive starvation in the warsaw ghetto? How come Phillip Bouhler implemented Aktion 14f13 which was a system of going around each camp, giving the inmates a medical exam, and then killing off those deemed to sick to work?

heres a flyer from poland saying that the germans will kill anyone caught feeding people in the warsaw ghetto. Why would they kill someone for offering them food that they desperatly needed user?

Also, heres a speech by Ernst Klee, who was a journalist and German historian

irren-offensive.de/kleespeech.htm

Didn't know this

I actually have nothing against the Jews apart from their arrogance and their pious attitude. But the fact remains the numbers have never been verified, show me where they found 6 million bodies of only Jewish people and I will believe! Add to the fact that the "gas" used leaves deposits of colbolt blue staining and none was discovered. The office story states they were gassed and then burned; even the number of 1 million is crazy for the time that the camp was in operation. Add to the fact that it takes hours to burn 1 body, then you have to move them, clear out the gas chambers and remove the ashes after burning...am I missing something here? And if we take this as fact, that "some" we re gassed and others were just shot or starved/illness. 1. The camp was the largest so even at 1 million the other camps had to be less as they were smaller. 2. Starvation/illness is bad, but it was hardly murder. It was a concentration camp, not a holiday camp.

Thanks for clearing this up. I never denied the Holocaust; was just unsure of modalities.
But, how do we deal with the fact that it happened.
I fucking hate how my national identity is being taken from me for what my ancestors did.
No one is bugging Arabs for the African Holocaust, no one cares for the Europeans taken as slaves by Arabs and the other genocides, especially those of the Commies.
What do you suggest, I can't see civic nationalism working in Germany, even Turks don't integarate after living here for decades.
What do we do, I think there should be very limited immigration, as the theoretical cap on integration is much higher than the practically achievable without wrecking the Nations identity and values in the long run. what do you believe is best?
Pic unrelated.

BUM XDDDDD.