Greatest celeb thread

Greatest celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/katharine-mcphee-leaked-pics.2031200/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and I hate ugly people losers and they bother me ugly way every single second cause loving dat every of my poops and is short and ugly and there gross and disgusting and I hate my life that is trapped by the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and lie to the rest of the people ugly way so ugly people losers don't have to be lame and try to be better then people ugly way cause they smell like shit and short and hold onto me ugly way and there gay to me ugly way and smell like shit and is gay and can't do anything and is short and smell like shit and is gay to me ugly way and there everywhere and is a short poop and a ugly tyrant that is short and everywhere and there a fucken disgusting short person like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers I really feel sorry for everyone that has to be around them luckily they don't know ugly people losers is disgusting and try to be better then people ugly way and outnumber everybody like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody

love that woman

>>Cameron Diaz
>>Anne Hathaway
>>Naomie Harris
>>Felicity Jones
>>Amanda Seyfried
>>Rose McGowan
>>Sienna Miller
>>Sharon Stone
>>Lindsay Lohan
>>Demi Moore
>>Vivica Fox
>>Catherine ZetaJones
>>Renée Zellweger
>>Julia Roberts
>>Naomi watts
>>Kate Hudson
>>Lucy Liu
>>Emma Thompson
>>Penélope Cruz
>>Alicia Keys
>>Michelle Williams
>>Julianne Moore
>>January Jones
>>Emmy Rossum
>>Diane Kruger
>>Jaime King
>>Este Haim
>>Gwen Stefani
>>Nicole Kidman
>>Uma Thurman
>>Sarah Jessica Parker
>>Marion Cotillard
>>Kate Beckinsale
>>Jennifer Lawrence
>>Rosario Dawson
>>Helena Bonham Carter
>>Heidi Klum
>>Rooney Mara
>>Jennifer Garner
>>Olivia Wilde
>>Busy Phillips
>>Kristen Wiig
>>Ashley Judd
>>Cara Delivigne

Man imagine how awful Emma must have felt with that tub of lard Harvey fucking her.
His hot rancid breath inches from her face.
His numerous fat rolls rubbing against her bare stomach and her sensitive nipples, chafing her soft delicate skin.
His thick dick pumping into her tight vagina, not caring about her enjoyment just thumping away at her insides.
Her face grimaces in pain as his dick throbs inside of her as he goes deeper and deeper.
The disgusting smelly sweat off of his body falls onto her skin, smearing her with a stench that her body has never been used to. Her body now has a disgusting sheen of her own sweat and his and she cant tell where his odor begins and her's ends.
Then without warning she feels it, he starts to orgasm.
And she desperately tries her best to wriggle free before he can finish weakly pummeling his fat meaty chest and man boobs with her tiny arms.
But she's not strong enough...
He pumps her full of disgusting thick semen, accompanied by a groan that sounds like a hybrid between a strangled pig and a retarded whale.
Weinstein collapses on top of her for a moment, his full weight stifling her and almost destroying her delicate rib cage.
Emma starts to cry, the pain from this 300 lb man on top of her and the thought of his thick semen in her vagina have driven her to to tears.
Then he rolls off of her and starts to pull up his pants over his lopsided fupa.
"See hon, not so hard was it? I'll tell them to give you the role. You're gonna be an even bigger star than you already are."
Emma turns away from him and buries her face into a sweat stained pillow, his cum slowly leaking out of her vagina as she lies there.
She hears the hotel room door open and then close and she knows that he is finally gone but his stench... his smell lingers onto her skin, inside of her vagina, and in her mind.
A disgusting permanent reminder of what had been done to her.

and I hate ugly people losers and they bother me ugly way every single second cause loving dat every of my poops and is short and ugly and there gross and disgusting and I hate my life that is trapped by the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and lie to the rest of the people ugly way so ugly people losers don't have to be lame and try to be better then people ugly way cause they smell like shit and short and hold onto me ugly way and there gay to me ugly way and smell like shit and is gay and can't do anything and is short and smell like shit and is gay to me ugly way and there everywhere and is a short poop and a ugly tyrant that is short and everywhere and there a fucken disgusting short person like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers I really feel sorry for everyone that has to be around them luckily they don't know ugly people losers is disgusting and try to be better then people ugly way and outnumber everybody like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody

Me too

britney spers

Who the fuck finds Kardashian hot? Like wtf man, respect yourself.

Second this. Maybe when she was 18...

Yep 18 to maybe 20. She is nasty af now

Good god, that woman has magnificent tits.

I wish "You have marvelous tits" was a greeting card you could send someone and it not be weird.

Don't pretend you ever get the chance to greet women in any way at all

Don't you think it would be a cute greeting card?

Who is this?

Alison Brie

Still hoping for wins..

What's her name again?

Is this considered fat?

By who?

Are you asking Sup Forums tards if your own opinion is valid?

Fucking fap or don't, but when you're done, kys.

I really am starting to miss the time when copy pastas had punctuation.

This!

By "whom" faggot. kys .

I remember when chicks had hips.

was it denise richards who got naked on that island as a youngster?

Is that Jenna Fischer?

this is like staring into the sun

I'm so hard right now

look at them caterpillars.

It´s considered prime breeding stock

Let's get a few sideboob goodies in here

Geatest literally whos thread so far

Its embarrassing how weak she makes me

WAAAAAAHHH MOMMMYYYYYY

Big fat vagines are the best

MOAR!

Sure

There's something strange in the neighborhood...

I presume that GagaFag has fucked off

Stunning...

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.
It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

I hope you have to watch everyone you've ever cared about get brutally tortured and murdered for posting that disgusting thing.

I bet you think you're clever. Here's your (you).

Brooke shields. Though Denise may have been in the remake?

Thought you had gone away. Can you go away now, GagaFag?

Nope

Why the hell not?

Because I like it here

>There's something strange in the neighborhood...
Who ya gonna call?
>the Police

Can you at least stop posting Lady fucking Gaga?? And if not, why?

Literally WHO ?

I see no reason to stop

Wow. If I was a Holy Gourd holding pictures hostage, for a cash randsom, I'd totally have the perfect avenue to post em right here.

Who's this?

She's overrated, she's annoying, she's dueting with a 80 year old man. Is she even relevant anymore?

Moar Kylie

Fuck you and this shit you're forcing down everyone's throats. I can't live my life the way I used to, because of you. Every time someone says "well" or my wife starts a sentence with "would you", all I can think of is this fucking guy and his log of shit. Sup Forums used to be a place for me to improve my life, and now I'm slidding into a deep depression because you need to grow up. Are you starved for attention? Does this daily monolog do something for you? Be logical..Is this going to change anything for the better? Why don't you stop shitting up Sup Forums and just have a blog for people who care? Do you really think anyone really wants to get under Andy's tour bus and drain the septic tank into their gullet like a pelican gulping mouthfuls of fresh fish? Do you think anyone really cares about the cream? The dream? The steam? Foamy ploppers, half-green gushers, or soggy loaves? Do you think anyone wants to feel their mustache entwine with his greasy ass hairs while they nuzzle their nose between his supple cheeks, searching for any remaining tag nuts? Maybe a nice wet BBBRRAPP on the tongue, like a burp after a good meal? To be honest, it does sound heavenly, but this is uncalled for. It's all I can think about now. I hope you're happy....

She's legitimately talented, has a first-rate body and likes to show it off. She's okay in my book.

Tainted Nigger fucker. Hard pass

I love her

>She's legitimately talented
Don't listen to her music
>has a first rate body
Debatable
>likes to show it off
Tries to show "it" off a bit too much

/thread

forever in love with Audrey

>in b4 oldfag, im 23

is that table bowl filled with ketchup?

Can someone read post Katherine McPhee’s high-resolution vagina, the labiaplasty surgery and also her tits and ass. I lost that set And she has had it scrubbed from all of, well most of, the sites.

>pic related

Liar

forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/katharine-mcphee-leaked-pics.2031200/

Yeah she is made for breeding

Mein waifu. :3

Incredible little lady!

My forever and always