Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls...

Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls. It would be possible to buy meat from the girls in the store.

Would you eat it? Or work at slaughterhouse?

No u stupid nigger

r u fucking stupid?

dont worry you still willl not eat any pussy

getting bored with this repeated stupid question now...

fuck you and fuck your stupid rerun thread

Are you retarded?

wtf

You're mentally ill. Seek help.

Keep reposting this shit you fucking faggot.

there is something wrong with you mentally
seek help faggoo

cannibalism isn't illegal is it...?

I have a cannibalism fetish and even I wouldn't want something like that.

why?

Because it's immoral.

fuck morality

I think I would prefer a more personalized experience than cuts of meat on the shelf.
Like the resteraunts with fishtanks where you choose your crab or fish I wod like my choices lined up i front of me like in a brothel.
I realise I would have to pay extra for this but id like to meet the meet.
Or even a selection of cuts with a clip of the girl running on a loop behind it so you could see what you're paying fo. This would have to be from a reputable butcher that wouldn't swap out cuts for videos, I would probably research it with Jaime Oliver to ensure I wasnt getting duped

And then who would taste better? These healthy looking bitches or the chumba wumba with a staple diet of beer and bread like kobe beef?
Nice marbled rumps? Or lean muscular cuts like kangaroo

Same question.. what is it now, 50 times? 100?
Fuck of and kys.

healthy looking bitches for sure

ITT: Newfags

This person has been posting this for a couple of years now. They took some time off but glad to see canibfag is back at it. It's the same person who posts long detailed fetish stories over on Sup Forums in The Walking Dead threads about women being slowly ripped apart and their flesh being torn open by teeth.

Gotta have goals in life I guess.

Eating human is proven to be seriously detrimental to mental health.
So I don't see why it would get legalized even besides the moral standpoint.

>Sup Forums
>full of normal, functioning people

>long detailed fetish stories over on Sup Forums in The Walking Dead threads about women being slowly ripped apart and their flesh being torn open by teeth.
I remember that. Pretty fucking mentally ill desu and the level of detail was next level.

Pretty sure I read something about a mental disfunction that originates from cannibalism, so no I won't plus there's plenty of other animals to choose from.

OP is the kinda person that makes it freaky sometimes when you live secluded in the woods like I do.
I can deal with trolls, monsters and ghosts. Fucked up people like OP? Hell no.

kek

No, stop asking the same question you uninteresting piece of human garbage.