So just broke up with the apparent love of my life that i really loved and everything like that...

So just broke up with the apparent love of my life that i really loved and everything like that. Feel sick to my stomach. Whatever am I supposed to do ? I really love her, want it to workout, she said it wont.

Move on...

how do you go about doing this ?

I actually thought of marrying her

Get drunk, lower your standards to get more vagina or anus, I don't know your gameplan and then you'll be bored of it and will get back to normal life.

Was it my fault ? Did I fucking fail as a person or what ?

Fuck man, I havent felt like this in a long long time.

>Read The Rational Male
>Understand why the dynamic of your relationship was not meant to last
>Understand that you can start over with more experience

Good luck user, sorry you're in this place. Hope you fix yourself

1. Are you white?
2. Are you murrican?
If yes then you should know that marriage means nothing to your kind.

White yes,
Murrican no

Maybe you are just not compatible. My gf and I aren't. We're each other's first so we don't have the guts to admit it to ourselves. It's going to end with her cheating on me and tons of petty fighting. You could be worse off

All I can say is good luck, I went through something similar 7 months ago and it still hurts a bit. The pain doesn't really go away, it just slowly fades.
Good luck user

HEH

thats bad man.

Thanks

I didnt need any of this in my life tbh. How do I make it all go away - FAST.

I feel totally fucked the hell up right now.

Feels bad getting my hopes and dreams crushed out like that tbh

Buy a dildo, learn to enjoy it.

Why does this make me feel bad about myself ?

You don't really, you just learn to live with it.
Whomever says "hurr durr jus move on bro" has never been in real love.
You have my sympathies OP.

Trying to place blame to make sense of it.
Maybe there are some contributing reasons from your end, but sometimes it doesn't work out regardless.
Read "5 Love Languages" it's a pretty good way of narrowing down what does and doesn't mesh.

Smoke weed op, it helps everything

Not the guy you were talking to, but are you implying that if people have felt true love and lost it, they will never get over it?
So you're wallowing in some lost love of your and in order to avoid dealing with it, you claim other people capable of moving on as having never loved.

Cut all contact with her and move on.

If you were Murrican, you'd have the constitutional right to buy an assault rifle, spray a large crowd to a bloody pulp and get SWATted half an hour later by a high velocity bullet to the brain, which would immediately solve all your problems, but since you're not, I s'pose intravenous hard drugs?

Yup, thats what I would be doing anyway

I'm saying you'll never love the same way again, and you will never forget them.
Having the memories in the back of your mind isn't "wallowing" in self pity.
Forgetting would be a disservice to the relationship and dooms him to make the same mistakes. I've used my past relationships for reference to help with my next relationships. Eventually you may come to a thorough understanding of what didn't work out. Getting over it means something different to you and I.

Nobody forgets a loved one, but they do move on from them and if they're lucky they get to love other people, not in the same way, because people have individual things that make them lovable.
You can't expect to get or feel the same love you felt from one person, from another person, but that is the point. The new person isn't a replacement, they are an entirely new person who deserves to be loved for their individual personality.