Just created a gone wild and I'm going to start doing chaturbate soon... any advice?

Just created a gone wild and I'm going to start doing chaturbate soon... any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gonewild/comments/6d319c/on_all_fours_as_requested/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more pics pls

Show us cock, comrade.

Lemme see dat ass

Get yer pecker out

Add me on kik so you can run your pics by me and I'll tell you if they're good enough to post lmao

I'd recomend mygirlfund too

no cock present sir

show bob and regina

Follow one of my gws...ElectricPrickle or CurvyChocolate

show *what* ?

There's hundreds of girls doing the exact same as you but better, try to be different on any way.

Different how? Sharpie in pooper?

Get better at hiding your penis
also
Show penis please

tits or gtfo, rules be rules.
Unreal shape, them hips are amazing

>hundreds of girls doing the exact same
It's thousands user, they are literally 10 a penny

kek, i don`t want to see it

boobs and vagina, you dumb twat

reddit is literal cancer

"gonewild" should be spelled as "goneslut"

also, noone of those whores ever achieved more than a few upvotes and a few cents worth of tips tips tips

this is now a cringe thread -- reason: OP thinks that obsessive compulsive fappers from Sup Forums could make her rich overnight

No Penis here

unreal waist, would love to grab you up tightly

well you guys are obsessive compulsive fappers... so i wasn't wrong there

>says no penis
>shows tits as proof
>implying that there are not thousands of women with breasts that also have a cute penis

Show penis please

reddit spacing detected.

nigger detected

Yeah?

try not being a spoopy skellyman.

also, do free shows. waiting for tips to get naked and do shit is fuuuuuucking stupid and will get you nothing but the odd dime every few hours unless you are completely stupidly hot or have a virtual stalker. fuck yourself on cam, mute nonsubs, dudes will throw quarters at you for a job well done. take privates, stick shit in your ass if they ask. not hard.

also, go fuck yourself for being another camwhoring cunt.

Meh, not interested anymore. Thanks anyway.

faggot

can you post anything not a week old?

Sure. That was from last night, but go ahead and request something decent. No butt stuff

write syrup on your ass and spread your cheeks.
What is your name going to be on chaturbate?

I can only spread one cheek while i'm holding my phone for a picture. But it's gonna be curvychocolate. Currently getting age verified

one cheek is perfect, show a bit of that curvy waist. I'll see you on there, you are fire

Like this?

Show some booty hole

like that, jesus.

Instantly hard

Are you 100% nigger or mixed negress? What is your hair like?

Body is 10/10, a little skinny though. Gain 15 pounds, by keep small waist.

>brown nipples

will see you in private chaturbate soon.

God damn i need to see that pussy and ass spread open

OP, get in doggy and spread. I will furiously fap to it.

pathetic attention whore i hope your kids commit suicide because they see mommies nudes on the internet.

Fag.

check out my gonewild ElectricPrickle

there is doggy on there (;

thanks, but I don't want kids

I love you op. Thank you caramel goddess

are you a lesbian?

12/10 body. Good lord. More. MORE!

bisexual

>shitskin detected

you should become a regular poster on /soc/ right here, fuck that reddit faggotry

you have gorgeous nipples and your shape is just ridiculous.

Link?

Didnt see any doggy there, but you're stupid hot.

you are hot op

can you make one sitting, holding a boob showing your thoung like you would recieve a cumshot?

SHARPIE IN POOPER OP

DO IT NOW

>SHARPIE IN POOPER OP
>
>DO IT NOW

Agreed agreed agreed

I'm as white as South Louisiana fags get, which is pretty white. If you legit don't think OP is smokin you need your shit checked.

Pics of you in heels?

reddit.com/r/gonewild/comments/6d319c/on_all_fours_as_requested/

>SHARPIE IN POOPER OP
>
>DO IT NOW

>Agreed agreed agreed

I too agree

Hey y'all , this has been fun! But now I'm just gonna lurk in this thread until it dies out.

ElectricPrickle and CurvyChocolate are my goneWild accounts. And my chaturbate is CurvyChocolate also

What a sleezy awkward man you are, user.

Do you think the real world is brazzers and that line would actually work? Cringey

Will check you out on CB. If you're entertaining enough and don't sit there in your underwear texting on your phone waiting for someone to throw a coin at you before you do anything, then you'll do fine. Sit there like a stump and you'll only be wasting your time. Interact, show some skin, be interesting and you'll make bank with a body like yours. Pretty simple stuff.

Best advice?
Don't be like those other idiots that strictly use ohmibod shits. Play with fingers and dildo up close from time to time.
Personally, I like when the snatch is literally 6 inches from the webcam.

>advice
Killyourself you shitskinned whore

Second about the ohmibod. They're lame, fucking boring, and way overplayed. I get that the point of them is to get people constantly chuckin some change in, but there are better ways to get em to do that. Like user said, fingers are way hotter to watch. Especially if you have a large enough clit that you can really play around with. That shit would have me buyin coins left and right.

Fuck, I need to stop being a loser. Too fucking cute. You shouldn't have a hard time, just keep doing what you're doing.

Also what these guys said.

>any advice?
Stop acting like a whore.

She said earlier she was in the process of getting age verified, might take a while before she shows up in a search. Hot enough body that I'll be checkin whenever I fire the site up. Well, for a couple days anyway. After that I'll be over it.

Let's see a closeup of that ass with a finger in it ;)

unreal, you got a public snapchat to tease on?

Why do you fucking care? She's fuckin hot and doesn't mind showing it off. I don't mind giving money to hot chicks that show me their tits. You call her a whore, I call her resourceful. Go look at your traps and furries if you don't like what she's offering. Dipshit.

can you get online already?????

>I´m a liberal cuck.

no pencil in pooper?

Black guys or white guys? Or doesn't it matter to you?
Also, nice body. But I think you should take a spoon and hold it in front of your clit just to be sure you're legit