The USA has become an utter joke in the eyes of world leaders

>The USA has become an utter joke in the eyes of world leaders
>Nothing is getting accomplished
>Fox makes up reports about the booming economy and how it's Trump's doing
>Trump then tweets out the SOARING economy numbers to give himself validation

How does this guy still have any supporters? I get it if you voted for him to not elect Hillary but how does he STILL have supporters?

Either that or he's too busy picking fights with the NFL because people kneeling during a song hurts his feelings.

It's been over a year and you are still crying.
>sage

>shilling
>anyone who doesn't like Trump is shilling
>even though I clearly stated I don't like Hillary

Go back to worshipping your Satanist Muslim ape President Obongo and his gay lover Michael.

Damn had this pre made and everything, liberals still cant meme shill SAGE

Didn't worship him either. Politicians in general are slimy scumbags.

I'm genuinely curious to know though, how does Trump still have supporters? He's gotten nothing done, he hasn't accomplished any of his promises and he doesn't seem to have any coherent thoughts or goals set in mind. He signs orders based on the last person he talks to or what he sees on TV.

There's really no reason to try and argue with someone from Sup Forums. They just cry shill whenever something they don't like is posted because they're uneducated hiveminds.

stay mad kid

did you post this after the texas shooting?
the FBI thinks you may be involved

bump

sure kid

>become?

she's hot. show bobs and vagene

>0.02 cents has been deposited in your wife's son's account. Thank you for your dedication valued ShareBlue™ employee!

>anti-Trump vermin still this asshurt 12 months on

Gonna be a tough 7 years lol

>presents trump as one of their "heroic" mentally ill sexual deviants and calls him "a joke."

had anyone done this to obammy, there would have been shrieking liberals everywhere crying about "transphobia."
the left doesn't believe in anything. at the end of the day all they have is panicky, idiotic behavior, desperately shitty memes, and zero actual convictions about the things they claim to advocate -- in this case, the trans thing is just a joke to make him appear as cartoonish as one of their precious "underserved minority groups."
kek. die in a fire, you retarded, brainwashed pussies.

ITT: I don't need a valid argument because lol ur butthurt and liberal

:^)

World leaders.. Kek.

The left is the side of freaks, mutants, pedophiles, animal fuckers and cat ladies with purple hair.

Any normal person without excess baggage voted for His Excellency Donald J. Trump.

Do you have this shit set up as a script or is it strictly copy pasta?

Trump won. The evil cunt lost. GRASP THAT FACT.

it's hard to believe a year down the road and hillshills are still shitting their diapers

The public have seen Trump go on a triumphant world tour, laughing and forming good relations with all the foreign leaders, getting deals that would require a full trade delegation to land (just like he promised), getting treated like royalty and having a lot of fun for himself in the process. He looks happier than any time since he took the WH from the nigger.

Because people inherently don't want to and are unwilling to accept that they are ever wrong.

It's doesnt matter what evidence you show them. They don't care. They'll say it's fake, or that it's not important or not a big deal, or they'll say "Well, what about ?" In their little head they already decided what the 'facts' are and they no longer care.

Trump is an idiot, but he is smart enough to know people delude themselves. It's become somewhat of an instinct for him to play off that idiotic tendency, and good for him too because he is mentally degenerating.

I'd vote for him again just to see another 4 years of liberal and democrat assrekt, let alone for the fact that his administration is doing alright so far.

And here he is....the "sure kid" ad hominem homo....

This. My retirement plan and stocks have almost doubled since Trump has been in office. I'm a mechanic that works at a service station for a dealership so i wouldn't exactlty consider myself upper class but my retirement will be far more enjoyable now because of Trump.

I shall be voting for him again in 2020.

> doing alright
> replaced swamp with another murkier swamp
> trying to fuck up healthcare worse than it already is
> giving the rich a tax cut at the expense of everyone else
> counting student financial aid as taxable income
> trying to turn the internet into corporate cancer shit that will prevent us from even using places like Sup Forums anymore
> making us look goddamn retarded in the international community

Besides cancelling the TPP, name one positive thing he or his admin has actually done or tried to do.

this post is what half the country is right here they would instead destroy the country to give the middle finger to anyone leaning left than use any form of critical thinking skills.

Because it makes liberal white genocide supporters heads explode with anger and confusion. Just like whats its doing to you sweet boy. Better vote next time.

stay mad

>this is what CNN viewers actually believe
kek

Lol says some one who has no idea what Satanism is,
And sounds pretty butt hurt angry

Except 1) i despise CNN and 2) you are a poor troll

The only people who voted for Hillary were urban and city retards, patriots all voted for Trump.

Lol libtards....jobs report is in...have a look at it on CNN’s site...guess Fox News must have bribed them too? Or maybe it was the Russians...or maybe it’s just crybabies who still can’t accept the outcome of the elections a year ago that would call this fake news. Either way, promptly fuck off since no one cares.

>the TV told me so

Thorough research of personnel backgrounds and source material told me so.

But fake news or whatever. I'm not a Democrat or liberal and Fox, CNN and the rest can go fuck themselves.

5/10 trolling mate

>does he STILL have supporters?
People still supported Obama after eight long years of a downward spiral when he practically ruined the country.

>become
you Americans are beyond delusional

Lol good relationships with world leaders maybe China and Russia but none other his bullhead uninformed decision to not join the Paris accord has pissed every one else off
And I have really not seen any good deals, he has made that will not in the end up effecting the American poor badly

>How does this guy have any supporters
90% of the population is uneducated, with a majority of that demographic living in nondiverse areas. What did you expect?

its so you dont pay attention to the muller investigation because he's scared theyre going to uncover some questionable financial practices.

'His Excellency Donald J Trump'
hehe, bumblefuck libtards must be on suicide watch lol :^)

Here's how you know it's just trolls and shills, start posting some sense and instead of an actual discussion they either ignore what you post or replay with a cookie cutter insult.

Cool story bro.

Leftist betas lose election, somehow become even MORE pathetic than before! Many such cases! Sad!

>1 shekel has been deposited to your checking account

The thing is there are many people in the US that actually think Fox does broadcast actual facts instead of republican propaganda. And because Fox says every real news source is "Fake News" they don't check other sources outside their bubble.

you have it backwards, you must be dyslexic

World leaders have become a joke in the eyes of the USA.

This is transphobic. You aren't left wing enough. You need to find a black person to apologise to.

European user here, no he's right the world is laughing about your silly president. He totally follows the principles of the mont pérelin society even though he said he would "drain the swamp". It's quite amusing how many americans are not mentally capable to make out his blunt lies and avoiding tactics like his whataboutism.

The amount of pigeonholing these type of threads (on both sides) is hillarious.

Can't speak for other parts of Europe, but not the UK. We are ditching the EU and it's anti-nationalist borderless dogshit to align ourselves more with the Trump administration and US trade deals.

The only people here in the UK who are anti-Trump are dumb libtards and muslim trash.

Pot calling the kettle black. Who spent 8 years claiming Obama was a Kenyan muslim? Why did Obama Nigger skyrocket for google searches? Fuck off, everyone is a bitch when they lose, but at least America had more respect than it does now.

britbong here, agree, GB is very pro trump

No, republicans have the courage to look their own losses and failures in the eye and come back from it stronger.

Liberals just smash up property and go hide from reality crying in their safe spaces.

>Sweden
>cucked
Who'd have thought

As a conservative, i dont care. My daily life hasnt changed and it wont. Fucking kill yourselves.

>things that Huffpost and Buzzfeed say

>90% of the population is uneducated
>Hillary won the popular vote
Have to agree :^)

looks better this way

oh damn someone with an opinion that matters who doesnt have a nuclear arsenal, guess we better take him seriously.

>The USA has become an utter joke in the eyes of world leaders
>Nothing is getting accomplished
Nothing has changed, it seems.

It's because America is slowly yet surely becoming a Fascist state. Pretty sure it's only a matter of time until Civil War II.