So, let's say that there are extraterrestrials on your planet-- let's say I'm one of them

So, let's say that there are extraterrestrials on your planet-- let's say I'm one of them.
And let's also say I'm only here to observe you as close as possible without arousing suspicion that I'm anything other than a human acting in a human way.
How would one extract information in the most efficient way possible, and what tools might we need?

If you were the firsts to communicate with beings from another terrestrial body; what would you say? what would you ask?

If I have answers to any questions asked, and the answer does not endanger me in any way; I will answer.

Would you get fucked by human males?
just put someone in virtual reality and simulate what you need

Intercourse is a primitive form of procreation.
We do not have any "holes" that could satisfactorily simulate a vagina.

We clone our genes for procreation.

How did you eat without holes?

We absorb nutrients through one of our limbs, we wrap it with a sort of "blanket" while we hibernate.
We get all the essential compounds needed for sustaining life this way.

def dont go on Sup Forums lmao

A question I might ask
How can I be more like you?

How you can talk then?
>btw i'm happy of an handjob too

>what would you say?
fuck off space-niggers, we're full

Like intercourse, speech is a primitive form of communication.
We use technology that is described best as "telepathy" in your language.

I see my own life as meaningless.
Can you discern the meaning of my particular life?

Dude, you already have a workable grasp of English and an internet connection, you have everything you need to learn human culture even faster than we've been able to learn it for most of our existence.

Well that's good for you, now what about that handjob we were talking about?

We have heard this before, and we cut off contact as we did not understand the meaning of this phrase.
What would constitute one as a "space nigger"?

What the reality is and what is portrayed on the Internet and technology like it are often two different things.
This is why we are interested in observing humans and other species on this planet on a more intimate level.

we have seen this picture, in context with the phrase "space nigger".
Are they related? If so, how? Are the "nigger humans" brownish black?

If you were willing to give us information we need, we could arrange some limb on penis contact that may or may not result in a orgasm.

We will contact you, please know that we will not inform you of our form until we are certain we are not in any danger visiting your location.

How do you mean?
The meaning of life is to experience life itself.

Watch planet earth.
Know yourself and your planet.

How did you come to our planet of Earth and what is your home like?

Does aliens come down and have sex with humans? Asking for a friend.

why the fuck are you bothering with the cancer known as humanity.