The absolute state of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Prwe_5wBBD4
instagram.com/p/BR55l5uj78B/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europe is changing for the better

This makes me hard. Glad to see a fellow Arab fucking white girls

thatsamanbaby.jpg

the only way to stop this is bacon dildos.

>that face he makes at the end
As someone with no dog in this fight, I lol'd.

Why is 4cham so RACIST?

>>
Anonymous 11/22/17(Wed)15:46:56 No.751739064▶ (OP)
>Why is 4cham so RACIST?
Well I cant speak for everyone on here my reason is I just hope that what mean average reformat. Paul killthemall.com I am the german 6th apple macJesus fuck my pet blart. boi tax my ass santa

>>
Anonymous 11/22/17(Wed)15:48:09 No.751739121▶ (OP)
white people + anonymity

>>
Anonymous 11/22/17(Wed)15:51:38 No.751739317▶ thankyou

wtf make sense cunt

>>
Anonymous 11/22/17(Wed)15:52:33 No.751739361▶

Said like there wasn't a bunch of fake racism by black people to get victim bux

>>
Anonymous 11/22/17(Wed)15:54:36 No.751739465▶

Pop sticks my good man. Are cats glory hole? The bank anal bumble bee!

>B-but muh 56% face

youtube.com/watch?v=Prwe_5wBBD4

"It didn't take long for Europe to fall. Our enemy was ruthless. Efficient. But they weren't nearly fast enough. For you had already passed the torch. And because of you, we found Fusion, unlocked its secrets, shattered our enemy's resolve. Our victory - your victory - was so close... I wish you could have lived to see it. But you belong to Europe. Your body, your armor - all burned and turned to glass. Everything...except your courage. That, you gave to us. And with it, we can rebuild"

Mike "The electrician" Pence to the last Aryan after his demise in the battle of berlin

>Rens Polman
>Polman
>literally man of pol

Life is funny sometimes

>56% white jew-branded amerimutts talking shit about Europe

Don't try to deflect, we're all up shit creek without a paddle my friend.

>state of europe
what state? Our standard of living is still the highest, we are still the richest continent, we have one of the longest life spans and some of the safest countrys out there, i'd rather live in a shitty part of europe than in the usa

>some of the safest countrys
That's rapidly changing

>That's rapidly changing
people been saying this for the last 5 years, it's still safe as fuck, and before you go "muh terrorist attacks" im more likley to get shot by a nigger while on vacation in the usa than killed by a mudshit terrorist while living 5 years in europe

Oh shit, /bant/ is leaking.
I'm not even american, it's just fucking annoying.

The absolute state of europe
Cuckolding thread made by an amerifag.

> no dutch colony on north america
> no swedish colony on north america
Absolute trash.

the world needs a cleansing

Sauce for picture?

>what is Minnesota
I'll take things this dumb nigger doesn't know for 200 alex

OP is fag and photosheeps are real

I'll take disregarding context for 1000

I'll fuck your mother and only charge her $20 for having to smell her dirty ass while I'm pounding her from behind

> when you get called out and have to reply cause you got no life

>context
it was more of an agreement and a misquote. All faults of my own

Fuck me its really happening

can't a local interest group make sure this girl has a "accident"? people "accidentally" get their heads crushed by falling rocks all the time

Nah, just deport Ahmed and send eurocutie to re-education. Can't afford to waste any more white lives.

Muslim and all other religious fucks, such as christians and all other abominations should be exterminated and forbidden.
Think of all the "NOT WARS" we could have, and think of all the possibilities to explore science like super intelligent beeings, instead of beeing neanderthals like it is now.
Muslim is one of the worst religions even thou all of them suck donkey balls, would take a huge loan using sms just to see Mohammed, Jesus and all the other wonderland creatures fuck each others asses and then cum in each others faces, then kill themselves. That would be epic, Ofc that will never happen cause they are all part of the biggest lie there ever was, written down in Fairytail books. Well good luck people continue beeing retarded morons. Im out, PEACE!

you are on the verge of the abyss but are obliviously happy that you are still moving forward

it just makes it funnier to see you fall

> *tips fedora*

Hehe, I always wondered why I had never heard of cucking before seeing it here and in house of cards which depicts america.. Top kek have a (you)

becoming the nightmare the rest of the world already is?

yes but the rest of the world is trying to escape from it, and you are the idiot welcoming it

>Belgian
>Only in Congo
>Acutally French
>Russian
>Only in Russia

This is absolute retard

Angry americuck, right there.
Europe has been laughing at america for years, you hate all presidents you yourselves elect, highest number of inmates, poor living standards for majority of your citizens and a stick so far up your ass you can practically taste the shit on it.
Go die in an alleyway after getting mugged by a homeless guy with a gun faggot

I am getting sick of this world and all of it's people. it is poisoned and filthy, we "men" are poisoned and filthy, the best races in the world are rapidly being replaced by mongrels. There is no Greater Good in this world, Kalki please come, Kalki please come soon.

Your women are being raped in the streets, your men are barely able to impregnate their women, America is a bastardized hellhole but for now the future of Europe is not bright, do you not understand what bright and burning hell awaits Europe? Do you not understand how sick and disgusting everyone is?

America is a blazing fire of shit, Europe's hell is just now being lit.

instagram.com/p/BR55l5uj78B/

www (do.t) youtube (d.ot) com / watch? v=xZ1Soag1nGc

>European
>white
Lol they only wish they were white

> poor living standards for majority of your citizens
How so? Most people have a place to live with heat and plumbing, and perhaps other amenities. I'd rather be a poor burger than a poor indian, chink, or african.

not a burguer
but its fun to see how you react
presented with a scenario where your nation is going to fall, your response is to point that there are others in worse position, but nowhere you say anything about doing something to revert your situation
like I said, obliviously happy moving forward

It's funny how they think they're superior, pretend they're above it all, and then suddenly they're triggered and have to defend their honor. Honestly Europe, you're not that much different than Burger World, get over yourselves.

america is on its way to become brazil2.0

europe is moving more towards afghanistan or some north africa shithole 2.0

Shows like these are awesome.
I don't care but I know conservative people both refugees and old wankers gonna hate it. And I'm just over like who cares? It's hardly that expensive and there's worse shit on TV.

>Russian
>Only in Russia
have you heard of Alaska or Fort Ross?

the only white people are european.

This is a map of countries you absolute shitsquirrel
Alaska is a country ? No ? Then shut the fuck up you retarded nigger

How is it better when the darkies are less intelligent?

it's a map of territories, not countries. is china actually divided into 6 countries?
>amerimutt 52% white education

it makes OP feel like he isnt so dumb when everyone else is closer to his level

You got cloudy undrinkable water in so many places, your healthy foods are more expensive than all the fatty fast food you got, diabetes and overweight is synonymous with america. The gap between rich and poor is one of the highest.
Go ahead, not all places in europe are prey to the immigrants, the next election we're having where I live is gonna clean up the turds invading us. So no, we are doing something, but rules and regulations takes time to change, tard

Well, it's quickly destroying itself which means in a generation or two there will be no more handouts for Muslims and degenerates and they'll go extinct with it.

White girls don't like stinking shit skin sand niggers. Throw a piece of bacon at them and they run away pissing their pants.

It's not like the entire us is made up of immegrants in the first place. Oh wait. It is? Dumb motherfucker

It is predicted that by the year 2030, there will only be 5 million white people left on the planet. The time to fight back is NOW before it's too late!

most of the shit posted on pol is fake as fuck

but this is true though

lol @ being a camel jockey

Believing this is just idiotic.