I know I'm late to the party but I just listened to this and it's a great return to form for the band...

I know I'm late to the party but I just listened to this and it's a great return to form for the band. Easily the best DG release since NOTM. What are your thoughts

bump

I particularly liked the last three tracks.

It feels like I waited my whole life (my whole fucking life) for death grips to go back to this type of music after JD and BP

Reminder that if you can't appreciate all of DG's sounds and style changes then you are a pleb

Yeah, two years.

Their third best release imo

They went full Industrial mindset for this release, feels totally unhinged without pandering to meme faggots and Fantano drones. Definitely a step in the right direction, excited for them again after completely losing hope with BP which I never thought they could do.

Zach and the bunch still have a few tricks up their sleeves for sure.

so the only official release of this is in the form of a fucking youtube video

what a bunch of assholes

There was a download avail through soundcloud.

OFFICIAL DG POWER RANKINGS

>NOTM
>Crouching Tiger
>GP
>TMS
>Exmilitary
>NLDW
>JD
>Interview 2016
>Fashion Week
>Bottomless Pit

Agreed. Bottomless Pit was so bland and boring that I thought DG had run out of ideas. But Crouching Tiger is fresh and exciting.

>But Crouching Tiger is fresh and exciting.
except it's literally not
all the songs sound like they're just rehashing their older ideas

NOTM > NLDW > CTHG > BP > GP > JD > TMS > EXMIL > EP = Interview > FW

It has a cool techno sound that they haven't done before. You might say The Money Store was techno but it was a completely different style. It also has their best songwriting since NOTM.

>It has a cool techno sound that they haven't done before
You're overthinking too much, it's literally just Interview 2016 but with vocals

They have completely different sounds and moods though.

>completely different
Imagine being this deluded

Death Grips + Skream collab when

Death Grips + Hollywood Undead collab when

They have confirmed they are working with Skream on a new track.

Hopefully never.

>Hopefully never.
w-why?

Death Grips with old school dubstep production sounds amazing

Obssessed with it, particuarly the last track. The last minute of it felt like a fucking Aural orgasm and I often end up looking like a total autist jiving to it in the street. Especially loved Ride's last lines being punctuated by a hyper aggresive delivery underneath. Felt wonderfully sassy. That followed by Glossolalia and what I can only describe as an onslaught of barking klaxons. Or cartoon sword swipes. Makes me feel like I've been thrown into Snow Crash and gets me pumped everytime.

It's on iTunes bro

Exmilitary is their only good release tho

Not their best but an absolute fucking 10/10 nonetheless. Jesus fucking christ I don't know how they do it

>I often end up looking like a total autist jiving to it in the street.

I am autistic and I enjoy rocking back and forth really fast in my chair while listening to DG. Other times I get up and walk around and pretend to be a cool tough guy in a movie, or a cool DJ playing the track at a party.

Sometimes I wonder if there is something inherent in DG's music that appeals to autists which would explain their weird fanbase of memers and weirdos. But then again I also know a lot of Chads and /fit/bros who listen to Death Grips too.

t. someone who unironically yells out 'GOD-TIER' in real life

The complexity and obscurity of their lyrics and sonics appeal the the autismos while the aggression and rawness appeal to those with an average amount of testosterone