Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really.

what show is that and whats it about

Just got done binge watching it myself funny shit

Its called big mouth, its on netflix.

never touched that show, absolutely despise that artstyle

Just started last night, I think its dank af.

The art style isn't the best, but the content is great.
I'm pretty behind anything Nick Kroll is in

There needs to be more puberty monster memes

As usual another jewish cartoon trying to naturalize pedophilia.
Let me guess, there's also jokes mocking Hitler and Nazi Germany right? Wow, zionist are so original...

Recently watched it.

Binged the whole thing.
That show has had me in stitches , I love it!

Waiting patiently for season 2

The art style kinda annoys me, but I'm a huge fan of Nick Kroll and John Mulaney Everyone else in it is perfect. Also brings me back to when I went through puberty. Good stuff.

This is what I thought to, then I watched it and thought it was pretty funny. Pretty sure all of the characters are jewish on purpose.

Its way better then Rick and Morty.

As usual you need to take your meds and put on your tin foil hat, especially if that's what you're getting from the show.

That's what I'm saying, Nick Kroll is fucking hilarious.

The hormone monster is Sup Forums

I bet you're the kind of guy who blames everyone but the jews.

I bet you're the kind of guy who only blames the jews.

>the absolute state of western cartoons

Although the style is way offputting, it serves a purpose. It makes you feel uncomfortable and awkward. Its about puberty. And it's fucking cash

>way better than Rick and Morty
really not saying much, like saying breast cancer is better than prostate cancer

I'm actually a jew, the difference between my and my "race" is that i don't think i'm God chosen people and bullshit like that, my people did more evil in this world than any other race.The biggest holocaust in history was perpetrated by bolsheviek jews, and they killed 60 million people, yet Hollywood make thousands of movies about the jewish holocaust, and none about russian holocaust.
Just a "coindicence" right, pal?

you have no idea what this show is like because you haven't watched it, but yet you call it as bad lol.

I didn't like Rick and Morty at all but liked this show. user stop being so dense about everything

Then shut the fuck up, I bet you're so fun at parties you little bitch.
Also the hormone monster is genius.

Parties are boring as fuck, just tons of insecure people pretending to be cool and edgy.
But if you enjoy them, good for you, to each their own.

Go die, kike shill.

watching right now, fuck my internet, so slow im browsing b

Are you 15? Obviously you've never been to a good party lol.

We have different interests, and i'm 29 years old.
I know in your head everyone must like what you like, since i used to be like you, but when you grow up you realize that's not how the world works.

Netflix is fucking end of this world. Fuck Netflix

Nice try Comcast

Fuck you.

You typically place blame on the people responsible for the problem so...

It's about teenagers masturbating and going through puberty. But since it's a cartoon, it's considered comedy, not pedophilia

Lul you sound so triggered, you really figured me all out by what show I like to watch.

>this
amerifags are obsessed with pedophilia

Case and point now get out and take your tin foil hat with you.

>Show has kids in it so it's automatically pedo stuff
Choke on your own dick, mongoloid.

12 year olds that can't understand how this isn't pedophilia

>Can we talk about this show please?

Take it to Sup Forums

>amerifags are obsessed with pedophilia
Because it's pretty clear there's an agenda promoting pedophilia.I mean do you see all the pop music Hollywood videos, they're all about kids asking to be fucked, it's pretty sad to live in a world like this.

being this stupid

They're going threw puberty, how dense are you really?

Being this dense lol

stopped mid way 3th episode, i gave it a chance, i think u have to be 14 or max 18 or maybe 29 but mentaly 14

Then what have those TV shows to do with this cartoon? It's just like whining that Family Guy does it when in fact it's done for comedy and criticism of american society.

I love you Sup Forums
Never change

Lol i didnt expect Sup Forums to defend this show so much. Still looks like shit

It's not even that. Plus, they don't even look like kids. Back to ThuleanPerspective channel.

Agree, pedo propaganda or not, this show is just awful and the intention to be edgy and trangressive is so obvious to the point is cringy

kids will eventually learn what is sex, there is no point in building a fairytale childhood for a kid only to see it being smashed to bits when reality comes and suddenly things are not like people like

Vikernes is a really smart guy, and redpilled as fuck, sadly he's into the incredibly retarded viking stuff that makes me lost respect for him.

>OP asks about a show
10 mins later
>its pedo propaganda by the jews to make the sheeple of america watch bad cartoons like rick and morty to distract us from I guess the same jews taking over the country cause theyre jews

This is disappointing. It was a pretty funny show

Kids need to learn about sex, just as they need to learn about degenerate adults obsessed with pedophilia.Sadly these adults promote their depravation through kids like Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, etc... And make little kids believe it's super cool to act like a promiscuous whore like their hollywood heroes.

Why can't people just enjoy things and not over analyze them, jesus.

Actually they reference the fact that no jews went to work on 9/11

The pilot is trash but it gets SO much better.

The purpose is because jews.

You are also part of the problem. You complain about the jews brainwashing your kids at schoolbut yet you send them to school instead of homeschooling them.

You complain about the degeneracy of the white race because of the jews, yet we whites are almost the only ones massively affected by this.

You complain about the jews bringing hundreds of thousands of bloodthirsty sandniggers in out countries but yet I don't seen any of you going out in the streets protesting and fighting the muzzies.

It's time to realize that we became weak and compliant. We feel comfort in our societies because it breastfeeds us. You are like a domestic dog who couldn't survive without his master. We fear violence, yet violence is the only thing that protected us from degeneracy for centuries and onwards.

Yes, kikes are part of this problem, but you're just as bad for not doing anything about the degeneracy they shove down our throats.

I kind of agree with you, but at least talking about the (((problem))) is better than just being apathetic.
More and more people realize about zionism being the root of all evil, their time will come sooner or later and they know it.

Found the jew kike, nice try wanting us to go protest and actually work for something, were american, we just shitpost on the internet about jews until we can sleep better.

I live in a 3rd world country where 'music" is even more fucked up and kids don't go about being promiscuous, it all depends on the parenting, absent fuckers deserve stupid kids.

I can't argue with that.

You haven't watched the show clearly, there's NOTHING glamorized about puberty in it, there's no fairytail that comes crashing down. For shit's sake one girl has her first period during a field trip and it's traumatic for her and everyone involved. People are awkward, everything sucks, people start to smell, and there's nothing anybody can do to stop it, that's what this show is telling kids. It's ripping the bandaid off early.

watch bordertown instead

Zionists are not the REAL root of evil even though they are still a huge problem. The REAL elites are not jews. As surprizing as it may seem.

fucking summerfags

bordertown is good too, F is for family is top tier god shit too.

A shekel for the good goy

user, the show isn't for kids.

Its actually not surprising to anyone whos not a complete retard that knows the whole world dosent revolve around jews.

I'll tell you a secret: summerfags are here year round. Once you're here for more than a year or so you'll learn.

Really? Then why is the educational system all about victimizing the jews, why is CNN, Fox and Alex Jones so obsessed with putting America on their knees to Israel, why is all the Hollywood industry a constant reminded of how jews are the only victims, why are all the politicians from different ideologies (Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump) zionist puppets, and why are the american troops used again and again for Israel benefits.
These are facts my friend, not theories.

Good arguments there vargtard.

Where did I say that Jews weren't a problem? they are. But the people who REALLY run this planet are not jews.

Only someone who interacts with young teens only through a screen would say that, if you spent more time actually talking to kids starting to go through puberty instead of just masturbating to pictures of them, you'd get that.

Cause theres a bunch of pissed off, poor and holy war wanting Muslims surrounding their country and we try to help people that are fucked and are asking for help?

I thought you retards hated Muslims too.

>But the people who REALLY run this planet are not jews.
Alright, who are they?

Sup Forums's userbase is an extension of reddit. you seriously expected anything different?

what? Its rated tvma, 17+

It wasnt made for kids, if kids watch it then its their parents problem.

Yeah sure, like Trump sending american troops to help (((ISIS))) to kill syrian citizens, and Israel giving medical care to ISIS mercenaries, and denying to give any medical care to syrians because they claim "they're the real enemy"
Muslims are also the problem, but they don't have any power in comparison to zionist jews.You don't need to choose a side, you can hate both equally.

Probably ultra some ultra rich atheist we dont know who learned long ago that empathy was a weakness.

The obscenely rich. Some of which happen to be jews, but a large amount of are protestants, which is almost as bad.

Then why those atheist are so obsessed with promoting that retarded and childish illuminati stuff all over the media.

>>Sup Forums

What makes you think they are? What makes you think they promote anything? If I was on the top of this shitpile, I would probably look down on this shitstorm knowing that everything Ive done is working as intended.

I got half the retards blaming the jews, the other half blaming the people blaming the jews, and everyones pissed off at the opposite gender. Id have no worries.

Most illuminati stuff is real and the media wants you to believe it's stupid.

>Sup Forums
Sup Forums is the biggest zionist shithole on Sup Forums
They support Trump, Alex Jones, Ben Shapiro and even a degenerate pedophile jew who brags about getting fucked by niggers like Milo Yiannopolous.

The Wormsworth Brothers. Tada. The Episode is called - That's a Wrap and I'm a Nerd.

Dont tell me you stand with her, not sure I could hold back my laughter

I know even when is incredibly retarded is real, and i know these elite get so bored of their lives that feel the need to promote their stupid cult, but that doesn't change the fact that they're a brainless fucked up cult.

Why would I stand with Hillary? i clearly stand against zionism, Hillary and Trump are EXACTLY the same shit, zionist cucks sucking their zionist overlords dicks.

Underrated

you dont even know if who youre talking about is real, yet you think youre theyre intellectual superior, fucking lel

yeah i believe you white kids act this way irl.

Do we tell him?

Being powerful doesn't necessary mean that you're intellectually superior.

no, it would just be proof in his mind of the Illuminatis ability to try to thought police him or something.

Sounds like something an idiot would say. Please, go on.

youtu.be/keeBU0CxcXY thank me later

If I was powerful and rich, I could buy intellectual superiority, if you dont think I could then try to beat my fake paid organization of 100 professionals at any game or contest on your own.