Writing about racism on the internet. If you are racist please let me know your reasons being

Writing about racism on the internet. If you are racist please let me know your reasons being.

Do you have a bracket for people who aren't racist, but who get called racist for expecting the same agency and responsibility from people of every hue there is?

Not a racist bone in my body.
Sometimes I pretend to be racist so I can fit in.
Am I a terrible person?
I already know the answer

Reasons: Crime, violence, borderline retarded people, dirty, sub-human culture, ugly.

If you are the same colour as shit then theres a very high chance you fall into the categories i stated. I also hate brazil, i wish it gets nuked. Chinks too and all the nigger looking asians.

If you spend a bunch of time worrying that you are a terrible person, you tend not to be so.
You probably weigh your words before you utter them, in case you might hurt someones feelings.
Now that being said, if the people around you only accept you if you act racist, they're really not worth being around.

With great reluctance I've come around to accepting the validity of HBD, which will get you branded as racist in most places.

>HBD
?

I'm not a racist, I hate everyone equally. Being a piece of shit knows no race. Niggers, white trash, spics, sandniggers, all different names for the same degenerate behavior.

Human biodiversity. Basically an acknowledgement of the fact that intelligence and other behavioral traits are heritable, and vary between population groups.

But that is just fact.
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.
In my my mind, having everyone be equal under the law is making allowances for everyone being the people they are and then expecting a sort of social behavioral minimum that everyone should adhere to.

Thanks user

I don't mind that there are other races but I strongly believe they should stay in their own part of the world and with their own kind. There should be a mandatory blood test to find out race and using the highest percentage of race found people should be put back to where they belong. I wouldn't mind being sent back to the English country side

Don't mention it, I spent years convinced that I was a unlovable terrible person, dismissing other peoples words about my positive qualities as them acting friendly out of pity.
But then I started looking at how I treated other people and what effect that had on them objectively. I noticed that people tended to cheer up and also share the feelings that were bothering them around me.
I basically found out that my bad self esteem and fear of rejection had actually made me into very caring person who does his best to make people feel included and accepted.
My behavior hasn't changed much, but how I feel about it has.

>they're really not worth being around
If they're white, they are the last line of defense to maintaining a civilized society. People who are tired of the nigger mentality. Niggers that think they can run around like a bunch of rabid
monkeys destroying everything in their path because they have to follow moral law of human beings. The only thing keep most niggers in check right now is they know a cop won't hesitate to unload an 11 shot magazine into their dirty black asses

Agreed. If you acknowledge that everyone has human dignity, regardless of their intelligence or ability, then what does it matter what the group distributions are? But in polite society it'll get you branded as a vile racist somehow.

A common counterargument here is "What does it matter then – why are you even bringing it up?", to which I'd say that modern centrist liberalism has committed itself with religious fervor to the idea that outcomes need to be equalized among population groups – which leads to harmful and counterproductive policies that help literally no one. I'm coming at this from a left-wing perspective myself, and it maddens me that the left has conceded this entire realm of scientific reality to the alt-right. I want to ensure a basic standard of living for everyone, while letting people realize their potential on an individual basis.

>Writing about racism on the internet. If you are racist please let me know your reasons being.

Racism saves white lives.

Being realistic and not afraid of being politically incorrect makes me racist? Some black people are nice, I don't hate them all because of their skin. But I have to be realistic: if I am walking down the street alone, and I have to walk by a group of blacks, I may cross the road, or grip my weapon in my pocket, ready to defend myself.

I tend to meet people as individuals and assume they are going to be decent to me.
If they don't, they're an asshole and I can distance myself from them.
I don't really subscribe to the idea of "I once met a guy with brown hair who was a dick, all guys with brown hair must be dicks".
I've got the same issues man, I'm left wing as well, yet I have friends who keep saying I can't have a difference in opinion or look at the world factually without being hyper right wing and hateful somehow.

if you acknowledge that niggers have any type of dignity at all, you need to take your blinders off. walk your dumb pale ass into a black neighborhood and see how much dignity, especially if they out number you.

>Walking into a poor neighborhood, with high crime statistics will only be dangerous if black people live there.

Also personal experience. Every time I've been attempted robbed and had to fight my way out of it: blacks or arabs. Never whites.

>assume they are going to be decent to me
A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so

so you make prejudging poor people? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

I'm racist because whitey has oppressed my race for centuries.

>so you make prejudging poor people
so you *are prejudging poor people
changed it just in the case that you're a grammar nazi who uses typos to defend your ideas

You're making the mistake of assuming peoples nature.
Just like white people aren't carbon copies of each other, neither are black, brown, yellow or purple people.
Do these other groups contain assholes?
Yes, just like some white people behave like assholes.
Nah I'm poor myself, I just know that going to poor areas with high crime has some risk involved with it. No matter what color the poor people have.

The only typos I grammar nazi against, are usually my own.
Using other peoples typos to invalidate them would be me admitting that I had no feasible argument to defend my position.

you can't see what is going on around you? you need to pull your head out of your ass. you keep living in your fantasy melting pot and being a spineless sheep who doesn't have any opinions their own. you're probably one of those faggots who are scared to death that someone is going to think you're racist, so you just keep eating shit and telling yourself it tastes good. I'm done with you, you and your opinions are insignificant to me

A lot of people don't have the balls to say what they really feel in public so they hide behind the keyboard and like a coward say the most absurd shit. It's funny.

>Conform to my way of thinking, otherwise you're a sheep who follows.
I do form my own opinions on people, when I meet them individually. I've met decent people of every creed and color out there, why should I reject entire demographics because some of their members are assholes?