Is it actually possible to track someone down through Sup Forums...

Is it actually possible to track someone down through Sup Forums? Is it possible that one of you weird fucks could trace me and just show up at my house?

There is zero actual anonymity on Sup Forums.

Yes

Yes, nobody is really "anonymous" on the regular internet.

Ask Boxy faggot...

Good luck, I use incognito

You should be alright assuming you don't step on anyone's ego. Also don't click on any links ever

What have you been downloading or posting here OP?

Using google, am i fucked mr. Sup Forums ?

How would you trace me and how could I prevent it?

You have to delete system 32

I delete my history, you got nothing on me

possible: potentially, but will it actually happen? not likely. think they way itd be done is if you were posting selfies from your phone and metadata is present in the file that can be traced back to it

Fuck, I only use 6

But could some random person on Sup Forums see my IP?

It happened to me..now I just curl up in a ball in the shower and wait for sweet sweet death.. no one will help me...so ill cry when im done killing

You can delete your history but its not the same for your provider. Usually they store your history from 6 to 12 month.

> "del muh histry"
You serious Sup Forumsrah?

only the hacker known as Sup Forums and everybody with mod or admin privileges .

Using google, and no incognito, been on Sup Forums and posting reaction pictures or gifs, >pic related

And sometimes i have been posting Animal rekt shit, I'm doing it for the ''lulz'' and the attention, maybe i should just kill myself so i can spare a user some time.

No there's a integrated system that blocks the digits it also works with registered bank cards.
85***1***

Sorry, I'm a edgy old newfag, the edge will never leave me for some reason, and my autism are even worse.

Oh my god, I've seen this before! It actually works!

hero