Feminists are now giving out free sex toys because it's not fair 'men orgasm more than women'

Feminists are now giving out free sex toys because it's not fair 'men orgasm more than women'

>radkink.com

Who /participating/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmAU0s1rqiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like how a few of this females look like they are recapping their decisions.

Who's the horse toothed cunt? Fugly.

the screaming unhulk in the foreground looks like she could chew the orange off a guido.

Here you go boys youtube.com/watch?v=UmAU0s1rqiY

ugh, women are pigs. by whoch i mean their fucking orgasms can last forever, so why is my 3 seconds of happiness a day threatening?

Damn, that bitch is mad as hell.

>'men orgasm more than women'
My wife cums at least 5 times each time we fuck. I'm lucky to get three. What are these bitches on about?

could there possibly be something more asinine, cringey, and utterly moronic than a bunch of attention whores screaming like banshees because apparently that's the limit of their ability to communicate?

She's coming so hard in that pic.
What kind of sex toys?

kakkakakakakakakak

Thanks for the buttplugs anyway user

i think if your orgasm lasts like 3 seconds you should go visit a doctor

MY FUCKING SIDES

Maybe if woman would stop whoring themselves out they'd find a guy who puts in more effort.

I'll make my fuck buddy orgasm multiple times, cause I'd like to keep her around. I don't put any effort in to easy sluts that I don't want to see again, I cum, then I run.

>free toys for women
>vibrating cock ring
what

i have a feminist fuckbuddy who thinks is getting equal with men by letting me fuck her. whatever floats her boat.

free but pay for shipping

lame

So brave.

When a man wants to be fierce he puts on war paint and armour and girds himself with arms.

When a woman wants to be fierce she strips naked.

And women wonder why the label WHORE cuts so deeply. For a woman to exert her feminine power all she has to do is get naked. Women literally leverage sexuality for gains. LIKE WHORES.

Men don't do this. Men have to build/create, explore, think deeply, etc. They have to prove themselves worthy of the change they want to create.

Women are more than capable of doing this too but for a useless woman, that can't or won't do any of the things men do, all she has is her whoredom.

It's 2017. Men can be feminists too.

Everyone are responsible for their own orgasms.
If women cum less, they need to schlick more.

it clearly says "for women", not "for cucks"

Well as they like to say
>you have two hands

Men can join the fight to strip men AND WOMEN of their rights and freedom in 2o17! WOW! Really, where do I sign up to join the last socially and politically acceptable hate movement of the 19th century?

Checked out the site. Toys are "free" but extremely cheaply made and you have to pay shipping. Pass.

My Girl doesnt orgasm more than i do.

A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON

Good work user thanks for the buttplugs

Men strip to go to war since ancient times. What do you have to say about that then

>men orgasm more than women
Fake news. On average, my fuck buddy gets to come around four times more often than I do.

so let me get this straight ... women are capable of multiple orgasms while most men have a significant refractory period yet men have more orgasms?

is there anything that women can do without the help of men ?

Something about sex toys turn me on so much. I can imagine sending them to my hot virgin cousin and cumming again and again

Did you order?

Should go to costco when to buy the war paint in bulk. Roller will also come in handy since your fat fingers will not be capapble of doing anything else except the willson version.

I've been looking to get my first chastity cage. Like a cheap one for experimenting. Has anyone tried it? I like getting caged and dominated by my gf or the hooker i've been seeing on the side

And women can have a dick

That's the problem. These SJWs are poisoning people's minds

is it ancient times anymore user?

The last time those "women" saw a cock was probably 10 years ago bro

Still kinda defeats the point. Science has proven that men and women are equal in almost everyway.

One of my fucktoys can cum 40-70 times in a play session. Bitch orgasms in 2 hrs more than I do in 2 months. This is ridiculous.

The celts were thoroughly beaten.

Oh so you don't think war paint is a thing anymore?

Whatever you say neckbeard. It's highly improbable that anyone on Sup Forums even Kissed a girl let alone have a "fucktoy" you make me laugh faggot

Feminism is a fucking cancer

Home from school for the holiday?

these women literally dont understand biology at all

how else could they think gender is a purely social construct

Got the fucking cock ring. Feminists are retarded

I have a wife and two kids and live in a country club neighborhood, asswipe. Dont project your loserdom on everyone, theres all types of people on here.

Biology is sexiest and homophobic we must stop the hate 2017 dildos March

KEK

ive always wanted to try a cock ring and buttplug

You know what?I show up to shit like this and I don’t even believe in there cause. But guess what I get laid for pretending. Stay mad or go get some free pussy the choice is yours

>Feminists are now giving out free sex toys
if their not handing them out to tweens then I don't care.

pic can't be real

Is there any way for me to NOT pay for the shipping? Or are these just not really free?

I just... I just don't even no what to say. I can't stop laughing uncontrollably, but at the same time feel this is an example of how stupid our society can be and how strong herd mentality is.

Order and tell us if it works

It was free to my area

>Shipping and taxes calculated at checkout
So the shipping at checkout was 0? Maybe its because I added all of the free items?

From OP's pic I am assuming you are getting lots of pic related

Im pretty sure if you go to checkout you won't have the option to remove the "Extra Discrete Shipping" that will cost you

>men have their foreskins removed so they can't masturbate properly
>women get free dildos
Whoa, life just isn't fair for females!

Actualy, i envy women to have better pleasure and by far more powerfull orgasm than men

My girlfriend always have orgasm during sex by the way, those are not able to enjoy anything

This, males get shittier orgasms and big refractory periods. Also circumcised males get even shittier orgasms.
Females get the best deal here yet they claim they're having it worse. This is so ridiculously stupid it's actually funny.

This is biologically false. This has been known to be false since the dawn of time.

Is this limited cuz now would be a bad time to recieve that shit, i still live with parents

They also can just go out and get laid any time they want. They can even keep a dude and fuck guys on the side and get away with easy as pie.

The average guy has way more sex than the average girl. Testosterone drives us to hunt for pussy

The whole thing is they want to be whores but also keep a man around. This is unrealistic because a 10/10 dude will fuck a whore. But he’s not gonna treat it like a queen. The guys that do are just fools who end up getting cucked and having to pay child support

>The average guy has way more sex than the average girl.
Impressive grasp of statistics you have there, user.

You get the benefits of them being ridiculously lustful and submissive while chasing orgasm and after orgasm. They are like pets you can lead about.

Also nobody complains when we have them more often, so we can have things like blowjobs throughout the day whereas they get an orgasm from oral or sex in just one session.

FUCKING LOL

dont startle the witch.

>Be male.
>ID as woman, score free sex toys, how dare they assume my gender and so on.
>Come home to loving GF, shower her with sex toys.

kek.

Absolutely, testosterones make girls say yes every times
You're dumb.

>be american
>send sex toys to saudi women
>she gets stoned the next morning
>godblessamerica.jpg

thanks feminists

I got two buttplugs for my gf thanks you devil

STFU you can be serious fucking idiot. women have sex more considering women don't have to try. men literally have to use their resources to obtain sex. your a cucked up virgin if you believe otherwise.
gotta be a troll. sex is a tool to women. the only thing that makes them say yes everytime is something they want. the average guy isnt manipulative enough to get sex as often as women.

Stop your bitching. Its harder for them to orgasm so theyre helping eachother out. "Oh no the wimin are at it again" fuck off and stop being a pussy. Also imagine having a woman just cum and fall asleep while youre still horny. I bet youd throw riot

Why's she wearing fake teeth??

fucking faggot ordering buttplugs kek

MY FUCKING GOODNESS

It's an anti rape device, someone sticks their cock in and IT'S CHOMPIN TIME MOTHERFUCKER, she also has one in her vagene

can't imagine the type of guys that would fuck this animal

Somebody subdue that baboon

What's with european chicks they're all ugly as fuck

Am I the only one that hears angry chipmunk noises looking at her face?

>we are in a deep shit

It's not free if you have to pay tax and shipping

>protest for violence against women
>for
Who's convinced?

UR FEGID :D:D

I would hate for my sex life to be so boring that I need sex dice.

the white race we have to enslave all women and other races .. why? because we can!

it's sad that the word "feminist" is associated with such extreme images of very few people or a few extreme ideas held by very few people while the majority of people would agree that men and women should be treated equally.

if you don't agree with that, you will always run into people, normal or otherwise, who will disagree with you