General kink and sex /adv/ thread

general kink and sex /adv/ thread

discussion of BDSM including bondage, degradation, sadism/masochism, role playing, pet/age play

also includes topics of sexual exploration, non-conventional relationships, general vanilla sex advice, other relating things

to get started, what are some of your fantasies, kink interests, and proud sexual achievements?

>and proud sexual achievements?

I fucked your mom.

fantasies- threesome where both girls are wearing cat ears and collars, acting playful towards each other and generally excited about everything

kink interests- definitely into non-monogamist acts. not very experienced, but I let my GF hook up with a girl (we had the intentions of a threesome but the 3rd backed out), we had a MFF threesome, and we're thinking about doing a MMF threesome, as well as a MFMF foursome, either monogamous group sex or partner swapping

achievements- helped start a spontaneous orgy at a party one time, the threesome i mentioned earlier is probably my proudest move to date, i got to live out my fantasy of two girls licking/sucking my cock until i came. (still can NOT believe that happened) but my girlfriend loved the experience, so we're probably doing it again

how do i approach the topic of bondage with my GF? we usually have great sex but its pretty "normal". not sure where to move from here

What about straightly asking her? Bondage is one of the most normal things in that era.

Start off with scarves or bandannas. They make excellent blindfolds and makeshift restraints.

How do I get my girlfriend to humiliate me while I'm tied up? Feels self defeating to ask her?

Fantasy: Being bullied and kicked in the balls by a 16 year old chav girl, before she takes me to the ATM and rinses me.

Kink interests: Ballbusting, sph, cuckolding, chastity.

Proud sexual achievements: Two cousins, 18 and 19, got them to kick me in the balls in exchange for beer and cigarettes. Pretty sure they were stealing from me too, which added to the rush of humiliation 'cos I knew I was too scared of them to say anything.

i feel like youre lying

>your fantasies
Ideally I'd have my sister and her teenage daughter over, dose them both with a carefully weighed out cocktail of MDA and meth without their knowledge, then get touchyfeely on the couch until they're horny and uninhibited. The goal is to fuck my niece while she's on her back, 69ing her mom, while my dog pounds his dick deep into my sister until they each get to enjoy a creampie

>kink interests
Incest, drugs and dogs on women
I'm a Dom with a collared pet, we both think her daughter would make a fine addition to the pack, so she's often mentioned during play time
I'd love to break her in and collar her, too

>proud sexual achievements
At 21 had a threesome with my then-gf (21) and a 14 yo girl we met on IRC
Fucked my pet in her daughter's clothes on her daughter's bed, gagged her with her daughter's used panties, she came from that
Made her pass out by forcing her to constantly orgasm for almost 2 hours

Best way to approach asking a FWB to kinkier stuff? Sex is rather vanilla. Only just got her to start taking my cock more than tip deep when she's blowing me. (And I'm average sized)

I'm a deviant. I know I am. But can't let her know all too quickly or it'll probably drive her away. I love eating pussy. I love eating ass. (Provided both are freshly showered/douched). She's prudish about just looking at her pussy let alone going down on her. Should I just start doing small stuff? I was thinking like just rubbing my finger around her asshole while I'm bashing her clit around with my tongue (she finally relaxed enough to allow me to go to town on her pussy, now she can't get enough)

I'm into receiving anal play as much as giving, so I'd like to work her up to that. As it is, I don't even really go all out when fucking her from behind. Its frustrating to force myself to go slow when all I want to do is thrust balls deep, grab a fist full of her hair, and show her who is boss.

Don't wanna fuck up her take on rough sex though by going too far.

Pic is Not her. Roughly same body type. Slightly smaller tits.

if it's any more believable, in my entire life ive only fucked 2 girls, only made out with 3
both of those figures were added on by the threesome. without the third the numbers are 1 and 2

i also have mild performance anxiety (leftover from the first time i tried to have sex i was so high on acid i couldnt get it up, felt humiliated, became so afraid that it would happen again that it happened every time for months, then occasionally it would happen over the ocurse of years. im MOSTLY good now, but i went flaccid during the orgy AND the threesome. i was able to recover both times but shit, that was embarrassing. im really not a sex god, im just a guy whose lucky to have an open minded GF whose into what im into

how long have been tg?

>I fucked your mom.
I did, too. Apparently she gets around.

2 months or so. On and off sex because we both work and have our own shit going on. When we do get together today fuck though, it's for like 2 hours or more. I absolutely adore giving foreplay. So I make her cum as much as she thinks she's able before actually fucking her myself.

Send her a link you find hot or buy her a book like The Story of O or some thing like that. NOT 50 Shades of Shit.

Does \b\ have any special techniques to make her reach subspace?

>Made her pass out by forcing her to constantly orgasm for almost 2 hours
jesus...

Before

i'd give it some more time, but during foreplay (best time is when it just starts heating up but youre not at 100 yet) and ask her what some of her fantasies are. make SURE you add something in there to make it known that you won't judge her for hers, worst that can possibly happen is that youre not into it

respect what she says, give it a shot. hopefully, she'll ask yours too and you can keep it vague, but interesting. let her reactions drive how much you tell her.

in the future, take her to an adult/sex store and tell her youll buy anything in your budget (set it high though)

if shes a little shy, offer to split up for a bit, then she can show you what shes into, and you can do the same. this is how my girl ended up picking out a (fucking expensive) vibrating cock ring for us that i never would have considered otherwise. and we love it

hope that helps, im happy to offer more advice if needed

And after

fantasies/kinks - Non-consent, sexual violence, non-monogamy

achievements - whored out my wife (they "helped pay for the room", then fucked her for 3 hours). "raped" her too - slipped her ambien in her drink and then fucked her while she was unconscious (had talk about it previously and after). Married to someone that enjoys it when I hurt her during sex.

Even with someone that does make it there sometimes, it won't happen every time. Just find out what she likes, and spend a LOT of time on her.

hoyl shit... howd you force her to cum that long

Watch the secretary with her. You will get whatever you want after that.

Yea that all sounds about right. I just don't wanna have the sex get dead boring and starting over with yet another FWB would be tiresome. I'll give what you said a go. I have a feeling she's into a little bit of rough stuff but won't admit it. When I slapped her ass hard enough to leave marks, I feel her tighten up a bit. She's usually cums faster too.

Maybe her parents were super strict "missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation" types?

>Watch the secretary with her.
This

> Fantasie
Threesome with the girl I am dating and her mom

> Kinks
Domination over someone else. I am very into this idea where nothing but sex matters. Almost animal like

> Proud sexual achievment
Due to some fucked up child experiences I kinda avoided sex so my most proud moment was probably hooking up with a girl I knew liked me at a party.

dropping a couple pics of the sex toy collection my GF and I have built up.
we had a bunch more, but this is all the good shit we actually use

I'm not even going to lie. The girl I was into loved bdsm just like I did. Barely had time to try anything for to life and moods. She has a guy now.

I'm tempted to invite her over and put this on. She isn't a cheater but if this movie can manage anything is getting the link motor running.

I just can't remember if I ever told her about this movie or not and don't end be obvious.

all laid out- does not include the two kitten ears headbands we have, or the lower end collar we had our third wear

Fuck this god damn phone and the typos

No special tricks or techniques really, she simply gets off on pleasing me, and I get off on making her cum
Make her feel safe and cared for, it'll help her to shut off her brain and be in the moment, as corny as that sounds
Also drugs like coke and MDMA help with it

is that a remote controlled cock ring??

yeah, that things a fucking monster. retailed for 100 dollars, got it for 85 after tax since the place had a sale

Fantasy: have my fiancee, who looks young, dress up and act like a young girl whilst I fuck her without restraint. I'd never touch another woman, especially a young one, but it's all the fantasy.

Kinks: domination, anal play (both give and recieve) crossdressing (me and/or partner), possible exhibitionism

Proudest moment: a friend of mine, bound, ball-gagged, blindfolded, red from spanking, tag-teaming her with her boyfriend.

bamp

how did you initiate your proudest moment?
I really want to fuck my GF with another guy. she has a gangbang kinda body and i want to see her get used

I've always been into my cock being humiliated but I've never found someone who is into doing that.

My ex gf would sometimes but she said she felt bad about it.

Anyone into it?

She set it up, we'd done stuff (foreplay only) before the 2 of them got together, and she said that hed said he wants a 3some with a guy so she contacted the only other bi guy she knows who knows what she's into and how to treat her

how was their relationship after?
any jealousy you heard about?

They broke up a few months later, but she was fucking insane, I wouldnt date her and don't blame him for leaving her.

>gangbang kinda body
explain this?

I had to convince my ex that I enjoyed having my cock and balls slapped/bit/pinched/hit/etc. She was super nervous about it and kept trying to tell me she felt bad about it. It took a while and reassuring and stuff, but she ended up having fun with it, and would get really into it. Some of the more fetishy stuff takes time for some people to grow into and be comfortable with.

what level of insane? (asking because I believe I'm with that kind of girl, and don't know if things get better or not)

Women never get better.

>no merciless tickle torture posted yet

i guess its prefernce since a lot of people like small girls in gangbangs, i personally feel that full bodied girls are gangbang material

my GF has thick (not fat) thighs, wide hips and a big round ass that shakes when she walks. small waist in relation to her fucking huge hips, and her tits arent huge but theyre fuckable 34Cs.
she also loves to give blowjobs (shes so good at giving them) and even her hands are sexy somehow.
basically, to me this is the kinda body that says"i can take two cocks at once"

me and my girlfriend have a strange sexual relationship but we are both very happy with it. It started off due to me being unfortunately on the small side of length and thickness so we started experimenting with toys. we are also into humiliation a little so she will mention it during and we love it

We are now at the stage where we mainly use toys and are working her way up to larger dildos that get her screaming and then she will let me finish in her afterwards after using a large dildo.

dont know why we find this hot but it works.

I had this one crazy small pocketrocket blonde who liked to be abused, she was upper class (rich family, doctor by trade) but she was fucking mental in bed. she liked to be abused. i dont mean bdsm or rough play, but abused. she wanted to be mentally abused.. we didnt work out, i like my sex bit more normal

ITT: Insecure soyboys who despise women

>vanilla

I don't hate women. In fact, I want them to be happy...

>liked to be abused, she was upper class
That's actually pretty common, it's their outlet of constantly having to be "perfect" in real life
Had a gf like that as well, perfect grades in school, helping out in soup kitchens, eventually became a lawyer, but wanted to be treated like she was worthless during sex

you mean normal

No, I said what I meant. Here, I'll expand.
> Vanilla. Boring. Insecure.

by definition of the word normal, yes most likely
but NOT normal isn't necessarily a bad thing.
also
>despise women
dude really? my girlfriend LOVES to be treated this way. most of it was her idea and I go with it. misconception of Dom and Sub culture is that doms treat their subs like shit. IRL most doms get of on being in control of their subs pleasure and make it their goal to satisfy them as best as possible

if you like having "normal" sex, thats great for you. everyones into what theyre into. but for me, my GF likes to be collared and leashed, wear kitten ears, and call me daddy. nothing wrong with that

hey thats not fair, im not a vanilla guy but its not cool to jump on anyone for their sexual preferences. if he likes being vanilla thats fine, and he'd do well with a vanilla partner.

He was jumping on us, so I jumped on him back.

I don't care what anyone likes, I care when they start judging me.

it's only boring when you're bad at it...

Hey first post here but was looking into advice on breaking the mind of my slave, I've gotten her to the point of calling g me master and doing anything anywhere but I want to try to get her to worship my cum and feel pleasure for my pleasure. I've established a routine where I spank and punish her before rewarding her with my cock but am I missing out on any other no brainers?

Once had to call an ambulance on her because she said she had taken a shitload if pills to kill herself, get a call back from the services person to ask if they got the right girl because the person I described was, at that time, completely fine and has hanging with her flatmates perfectly happy.
Very attention-seeker, and only wanting things for herself

Have you gotten her toys to match her kinks?

Do you think either of them will get baby hungry after a few sessions?

The craftsmanship on that whip is fucking gorgeous

Holy shit. I didn't really look before but fuck you're right. That's beautiful

>Have you gotten her toys to match her kinks?
A few, shit's just so goddamn expensive, but she really likes getting knotted by this dog dildo

>Do you think either of them will get baby hungry after a few sessions?
My pet already is, but I don't ever want kids, so she's barking up the wrong tree
As for her pup I'm sure she'll urges soon enough, nature does what it wants after all