I honestly don't get the big deal about this game, like every AAA game today has micro transactions...

I honestly don't get the big deal about this game, like every AAA game today has micro transactions. Get the fuck over it.

Get the fuck over it? Do you actually want micro transactions in AAA games?

It's optional, bro.

>still plays AAA titles

czeched

its not comsmetic like overwatch or league of legends, its real pay to win

Retards anyone using the ITS OPTIONAL BRUH hang yourselfs really

but it is, you dont HAVE to pay extra.

Who cares anyway? It's a shitty game to begin with, EA has always been SHIT. STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING STAR WARS.

I know for a fact that this was purely to trigger all the man children, and clearly was a success. WAAHAHAHAAAA

Go watch some Jim Sterling son

>election day tantrums

Eh. Loot boxes for just cosmetics isn't a big deal. But multiplayer pay/gamble loot boxes to win is pure cancer.

i miss dead space 2 and good EA

It's not optional. They specifically build the ENTIRE game about making it more inconvenient for you to play if you don't pay.

So basically, they're only giving you 50% of the game, and the rest is MTX, which costs like 10K dollar to get completely.

Don't mind me, just posting a vastly superior game.

Dead Space and Dead Space 2 are fucking LEGIT games. I wish they hadn't killed the series in classic EA fashion.

Are you fucking retarded? Even buying a base game with mircotransactions is supporting these shitty business models.

Just because you're not forced to buy them directly doenslt mean you're not getting fucked.

THIS IS WHAT COMPANIONS LIKE EA WANT. Ignorant mother fuckers like this dude right here thinking MTs are ok. You are the problem my dude.

LMAO "companions"

"companies"

This. It has trash canned so many games.

and thats why I wait and download the GOTY edition and say FUCK YOU EA, my FREE game

>Get the fuck over it.

Do you work @ EA?

Remember how EA fucked up SimCity?

>the sims
>battlefield
>mass effect
>need for speed
>dead space
just the ones i played, i sure there were more

Only EA......

This. We vote for video games with our dollar.