YCYL (You cringe you lose) anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cubbvn9S-V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the hell am I looking at?

Autism

Undermeme fan art.

Faithful to the source material then.

aroflux, lithoromantic... what I know rest of tags, but these seem to be new .

>cringe

>>>/reddit/

Already lost.

I think we have all lost. Does cringing implies facial movement, because I am too drained by faggotry that I only cringe inside.

that is all ENTIRELY obsolesced by the real genuine factual undeniable categorization that we've known since civilization was founded

a human can only be one of three (all inclusive set):

*hetero male
*hetero female
*trans-SANE

there is nothing else

I don't even understand it

Yeah, I'm not memorizing all your little special snowflake names, freaks.

>That Mad Dummy
Is that you /fa/?

>TUMBLR.JPG
>GOT TO SHOW ALL THESE STRONG EMPOWERED BROWN GENDERFLUIDWOMYN
>ONE OF THEM MUST BE DISABLED
>SO INCLUSIVE UWU

>BLACK METTATON
This has to be satire

kys nigger

it isn't

>aroflux polysexual

>lithoromantic
Well, judging by my limited Greek, lithos is stone. So... rock fucker?

>Aroflux polysexual

>"Goat Mom" is the token Muslim
I can't cringe at this anymore, it only gets a giggle out of me now.

Did Napstablook just took 2 in the fugghole?
Also
>Assgore

Chara and Asgore
>murderers and assholes
>white
you cant make this up

>a lithromantic is “a person who feels romantic attraction but does not need their feelings to be reciprocated, or who does not like receiving romantic gestures.” Akoiromantic means the same thing and some people like it better due to possible problems with “lith” being appropriative and therefore triggering.

The infighting in the left never ends.

A severe lack of Loomis and surplus of Tumblr.

We should develop a virus strain that targets only people who have played Memetale.

>>lithoromantic
>Well, judging by my limited Greek, lithos is stone. So... rock fucker?

People who get off sexually on having kidneystones.

You don't know if I'm joking or not do you?

maybe instead only people who liked it, because plenty played it to see how bad it was, myself included. But that shit better be ebola.

I really don't and that is terrifying

>only married man is forcibly turned gay

STOP

>Asgore
>Gay
HE HAD A FUCKING CHILD.

This is your work, isn't it?

Yup, I have already lost.
>goat mum being muslim
kek

Why is Undertale so popular? Its boring as shit.

its hardmode obviously

A wall.

Well seeing as nobody is going to post any cringes, I may as well kick start the thread

Not that cringeworthy

I liked Undertale

>Aromantic demisexual
>Aroflux polysexual
>Transmasc demiromantic
>transmasc and demiboy, lithoromantic asexual

...I don't even understand what these kids are saying anymore. What the fuck are they even talking about? What is the point of having such obnoxiously specific labels, if you sexually identify as a cheetah just fucking say you sexually identify as a cheetah, don't identify as a genderfluid demicheetahsexual

>cast comprised of people other than only just white males with fragile emotions
>cringe
pick one

Seen this posted twice here and I agree, not that cringeworthy.

I honestly just think Sup Forums is just made that a beta that repeats internet memes in real life is more socially functional than them.

most cringe part to me is the grammar, but the handwriting is a close second.

Women are stupid and can't grasp higher concepts. What did you expect?

>her mother

fucking Undertale, the most cancerous fanbase since Sonic

Eggman is trans?

kek

Posted about a thousand times, but pic related

This is really such a braindead person that I find it hard to believe she can really be like this. I mean... were those even the only two razors in the entire store? I buy a razor blade that I like and you get 1 replacement cartridge with the handle and it costs $13.99 or so... would it be fair for me to compare my razor with the female one in her picture and insist that I'm being charged $5 more and receiving four fewer refill cartridges? No because I'm purposely choosing a more expensive razor that I like because I've tried multiple razors and I prefer the results I get from this one.

I've also used female razors when I didn't have my own and used a girlfriends or sisters and they are absolutely different in make. If they were the exact same in make and function then there's absolutely nothing stopping any woman anywhere from buying the "mans" razor and bypassing this "gender tax" immediately.

I seriously fucking can't stand retards.

Sad desu, not really cringe, just makes me sad.

Usually by me. Still gets a billion replies each time though

if women are too stupid to buy men's razors then what exactly are they bitching about?

I'm really struggling to find things that are "cringe" rather than rage or disgust.

youtube.com/watch?v=cubbvn9S-V8

She looks like she's allergic to bee stings and got stung by a bee

Original

Asian woman beating up husky white male.

>Weakest woman of all racial backrounds fighting a man.

>aroflux polysexual
>lithoromantic asexual
>transman, gay

>Two characters with the largest body count are white

ayy

Disgust.

Do you think he's self aware?

Me too, fanbase is shit though.

I lost.

>buying the razor jew
for $50 you can get a decent safety razor and 100 blades, enough to use a new blade every week for 2 years

Alright noah

I hope not.

Thanks for putting on a dress and donating to the cause, user. Way to take one for the thread.

Fag.

we let this cancer happen

This is amazing. It assumes that a woman can that easily drop a man twice her size, while also showing that violence is a respectable solution to harassment.

Hmm I see.

Try this one.

Is... Is that a hobbit?

What in the fuck is this bullshit

I don't even know what the fuck any of these words mean

How can you call yourself anything other than male or female, even trannies I can semi-understand if they think they are the opposite gender but how the fuck do these lunatics just start making up genders, they aren't even pronounceable

Step up, senpai.

>Firsk and Chara - Nonbinary
>Alphys - Bisexual
>Undyne - Lesbian

The only ones that are canon correct, otherwise they're just slapping special snowflake labels all around, and the nonbinary ones are only because they're androgynous enough to simply be whatever the player wants them to be.

I can count on my hand the number of things I've seen that are grosser than this

fuck no

Would you like some more menstrual based foods?

OkComrade is a goldmine

No thanks, I'm not one of those asinine hipster barber fags who shaves with a straight razor and waxes his moustache.

>Menstrual blood pancake

Please be fake

He's got solid genetics. He should be out inpregnating women instead of falling into that middle school bullshit.

Another one fell to the commies.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son again !

dumping some more OkComrade cringe

>Disabilities: Autism

I don't know, but it sounds like heresy to me.

What the fuck are any of these words? I don't speak tumblr

Nah, it was pretty decent, it just sucks that it was overrun by a cancerous fanbase.

This is surely satire