2009 was the peak of this board

thank you for posting my wife

>you will never have a wife who can shred like wata

;_;

>strawberry jam
>good
Sup Forums was always shit

i do
too bad strawberry jam is and has always been a bad album, and the only good animal collective album is spirit they're gone spirit they've vanished

Yeah. I joined a dumb facebook group for Sup Forums that was cool until we all got older and stuff. I like to come here just to see what kids are listening to these days. Sometimes I'll find some new stuff but it sucks. Trap/memerap/mumblerap and K Pop killed this board

>the only good animal collective album is spirit they're gone spirit they've vanished
explain Hollinndagain.

t. only been here 3 or less

patrician

i'll listen to it since you gave me a decent reply

Does anyone have the picture of Strawberry Jam's bum?

bump

This is important.

Avant-teen Sup Forums was the best

i miss the goldenage of sharethreads back when mediafire wasn't shit. ninja's breakbeat shares. legit soundcloud collab with people like aplm, the list goes on...

>neo-Sup Forums
>good

Hahaha nice joke

>remember when Sup Forums was good
So I'm convinced the general attitude on this board has become more right wing and more intolerant, and like a super autist I went through about 40 or 50 or so threads in the archive from the years 2012 to present and counted the number of transphobic comments to see if I was right.
judge for yourself.

>tfw Boris was in Germany like last month and I fucking missed them
should I kill myself? How long until I get an opportunity to see them again...

*40 or 50 or so threads related to vektroid

that's more because this trans shit wasn't as mainstream back then. shit, when did bruce jenner come out? 2015?

>tfw was on Sup Forums in 2007 but it was so long ago i can't remember at all what it was like other than I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST

Boris tour really consistently, man.

Longest I've had to wait to see them was two years.

well, that is somewhat of a relief I guess.
I need to start keeping up with when bands I like are touring near me...

There are apps that'll give you an alert whenever a band you follow announces a show in your area.

>anco
>good

>you will never again ride around in a pack of outlaw anime cowboys shitting up bad threads left and right

:o/

yeah because I made that realization I got songkick a few days ago, hopefully I won't miss something like that again

/blindfold/ was the last decent thing left on this board. now that it's gone I find myself coming here less and less, only even bother posting a few times a month

>unironically missing tripfag orgy Sup Forums

3/4 of the weebteam were terrible trips. you and stay gold were the only good ones

you guys remember when a single autist made talking about a certain genre completely off limits for nearly a year

Fact: Sup Forums is better with numerous aggressive tripfriends

>3/4 of the weebteam were terrible
to be fair that leaves over 30 people
regardless of who was a good poster or not it was a lot of fun and it needs to happen again albeit in a more directed and intentional fashion

>being transphobic makes you right winged

any1 remember PavementDeafener? he hated pavement because the guy fucking his mom looked like stephen malkmus or something

I miss /noise/

I used to despise tripfags and want them all to die, but in the past two years I've now come to realize that the board was exponentially better with many controversial tripfags

you guys resorted to shitting up terrible Sup Forums threads at one point near the end. pretty sad, m8.

came here at the end of 2009

if you could show the users then the state of the board now they would think you were joking

this place actually used to have really good taste and if Sup Forums liked something it was generally because it was good and worthwhile

now you have a large userbase that unironically considers little peep and that xxx retard good music

This board was never good

hmmm

Reditt spacing

not sure what you're referring to

I like Fantano, but I'm pretty sure this board started to get worse when he mentioned Sup Forums in one of his reviews as he was getting popular.

Wata is a blessing. I read somewhere that someone once threw something onto the stage at one of their shows and it hit her, so Atsuo jumped off the stage and other people had to stop him from beating the shit outta the guy who threw it.

the dude that thought Deerhoof was the greatest band ever (can't remember his name) started making weebteam threads on Sup Forums. I remember it happening at least twice but my memory is a little hazy

Was here in 08 and Good Sup Forums threads have always been few and far between amongst a lot of over popularized garbage. Its the over meme'ing and ironic/unironic listening bullshit that has intensified

post more wata

she has such cute puffy cheeks

that's pretty funny, don't think I was posting at that time

Not as cute as yours :3

>Sup Forums
>good

I remember week long Tegan and Sara generals.

Have a rare Wata my friend

Sup Forums was always as bad as it is now. you guys are just nostalgic.

Wata vidya

Wata's collection

What do you think her pussy tastes like?

flesh like most pussies

I missed Boris playing Flood 2 blocks away like 3-4 years ago. That fucking sucked.

Bump again

This is really important.

>5 tfw no gf threads on page 1 at all times
>good

im lmaoing at your life

>what is reading comprehension

>tfw been lurking Sup Forums since the times when Leo the Leper, Ian Curtis, wearetherobots, and IM GAY LOL were the main trips

Where is this chart from? I've been posting anti trans shit on Vektroid threads from the jump. I hate that xanax popping nerd.

kys tranny