Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

their called jews user and they run it all since dumb ass americans give them hundreds of millions of their taxes.

Posted it again, huh?

We based our country on freedom of speech/expression, which means even if someone says something dumb as hell it is their right to say it.

I can't imagine living in Russia with you where you can get arrested for the slightest little thing.

its illegal to say boycott israel or not buy israeli products in the US you faglord.

>Extreme minority of people
>Thinks the country is going down the shitter

You're a fucking bigger pussyfaggot than they are.

Why are Americans always so stupid?
You have the world's highest incarceration rate, much higher than Russia's. Russia also has freedom of speech, I think you are mistaking Russia for the Soviet Union which no longer exists.

>going

America has been a shithole for quite sometime now.

na we got white power rallies its totally legal to be loud as fuck racist against niggers kikes whoever you want and the louder you are the more people join you its actually knida funny how many people can be convinced of bullshit just because someone screams at them i mean fuck look at all this NN crap its a joke that this is even an issue but someone screams facist and someone else screams commie and then all the facts get lost because people are too stupid to just fuckin read... sigh... im gonna start drinking again...

Except for LGBT propaganda, but that's a good thing

>its totally legal to be loud as fuck racist against niggers
doesnt change that its illegal to boycott or not buy jewish products in the US.

Kind of new but its all recent laws that were signed and passed due to the holocaust.

Stop posting this aids

you can buy or not buy whatever the fuck you want in america i challenge you to find a specific law that says otherwise

>you can buy or not buy whatever the fuck you want in america i challenge you to find a specific law that says otherwise
im not a poltard sorry

you dont fucking even live in america clearly,
if you wanted to say the govt buys from jews,
or is controlled by jews, or the economy is,
thats fine and true but as a person i san say
fuck the jews and everything they touch
and nobody forces me to buy from them
or even has a problem with me saying it
well maybe theyll have a personal problem,
but nothing that give me a legal problem...

TheFederal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act nakes kinder surprise illegal. I also think several states have laws against the sale of unpasteurized milk.

its the jews

your not allowed to boycott jews in america thats illegal because its anti semitic because of the holocaust which americans are still paying jews for since it was their fault, hence the fed and why jews were given power over all banks.

triggered numale

How many tinfoil hats do you own?

WOULD FUCK

who is she?

S A G E
A
G
E