Doing shrooms for the first time this Friday. any tips for me and my friend for a healthy tripping experience?

Doing shrooms for the first time this Friday. any tips for me and my friend for a healthy tripping experience?

what strain? This affects your trip.

Think happy thoughts, don't take them if your upset or angry, shrooms should only be taken when in good mind frame.

have a tripsitter

choose a place that is fun to you, preferably bright and happy

doing stuff like hiking with a nice view and good, sunny weather is fun

dont overdo it

Visit erowid.org. Read The Doors of Perception so you'll have some clue as to what is going on.

Dont go out in public, make sure you wont be bothered by others whille tripping

I advise chewing them up as much as possible if you're gonna eat them whole. If they're grown in tubs and dried they shouldn't taste bad, just be a strange texture. Your stomach doesn't like that youre eating raw fungus so youre gonna feel a little stomach load right before the trip really starts to set in. This is normal and no one's gonna judge you if you throw up. Or if they do you have shitty friends. Normally if youre feeling bad from nausea, puking will help, but you will lose your shrooms and start to come down faster than your friends that didn't puke. also, don't take more than 3 grams for your first time. I had to pull a friend out of traffic a few times because of this. He thought he was still in my car where we had eaten them but really we had been alllllllllllllllll over the beach. He said he was trying to "end it" but he's not a suicidal kid. He just really didn't like his trip at first. After we calmed him down he was begging me for more shrooms and I was like "3 hours ago I thought I was going to jail because of you, maybe next week"

I think it's called druid

I grew and consumed mushrooms for a long time. People have many misconceptions.

>mushrooms effect people differnetly just like many consumeable
>Having a positive mindset going in is key. Being depressed, holding in anger or recently going through a trauma can cause a bad trip in an inexperienced user. Note mushrooms can also help you solve these mental obstacles
>Personally I enjoy being outdoors vs indoors
>Have a gallon of water for each tripper nearby. Mushrooms will dehydrate you since your brain is now consuming sugars and other nutrients in mass
>First time I always suggest a sitter. Someone you deeply trust and that will be SOBER
>Taking a half 8th (1.75g) per person your first time is PLENTY. Also try and eat caps and stems as they both contain psilocybin and consuming the entire fungi, in my opinion, is how its done.

I don't think that's the name. Never heard of it and I grow them. Plus a google search revealed nothing. Happen to have a pic? Easier to identify by the way they look.

Also, I much prefer acid to shrooms because shrooms will make you yawn and tear up (uncontrollable eye watering for no reason) and generally make you feel tired. Thats why most people end up laying somewhere and looking as shit wiggle. Shrooms you can't even ignore the trip by closing your eyes because even the blackness wiggles, its weird haha. I like it but I just wish they didnt make me yawn and wipe my eyes every 5-10 minutes.

Set and setting
Pick out a playlist before hand
Nature/outside is fun
Noon or Midnight is fun (sun/stars)
Smoke weed on the come down
Determine correct dosage using erowid

i hope you like food poisoning lol

some other tips:

citric acid increases the potenct of psilocybin. Washing down the shrooms with OJ will not only clear the taste from your pallet but increase the intensity of the trip. The higher PH acidic the citric acid the higher this intensity has been recorded. On your first time I would have 8oz of OJ or just water.

Depending on the strain (most people are consuming the strain "B+") you will most likely feel nasuea. Puking will decrease the potency as you lose some of the mushrooms. I would slowly consume water to off set this. Generally, when consuming B+ i would go thru a "roller coaster" effect of feeling nasuea for a minute and then tripping hard and back to naseua until the trip ends. However when I grew the thailand mushroom Koh Sumi Super I experience no nasuea, just a steadily climbing trip that plateus and comes down nicely, about 8hrs.

trips can last longer then you think. make sure you have nothing to handle that day or the next

I always either make tea or pre-digest them with lemon juice for like 30 minutes. This makes the trip kick in in about 30 minutes after drinking the shroom/lemon juice combo

Go to a party. Shit feels like a movie
Gum helps too

Yes, the research suggest that the trips are shorter, and more intense, come on quicker and die off quicker.

I don't have a decent picture on hand atm but they're from a website called wholecelium, it's a druid truffle growkit

>Yes. You absorb more and faster if you use them as suppositories.
You're welcome.

Heres a picture from the site

Yup. exactly. Perfect for if you have work the next day.

Oh truffles
Same chemical causing the trip but different formation. Im only familiar with penis envy, treasure coast, azurecens, cyanecens, golden teachers, and A+/B+ cubes

I like penis envies the best for growing because its easiest and they grow a lotttttt