Do girls actually enjoy anal sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video19990969/arrombando_o_cu_da_safada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does it matter?

Hit her until she does.

Joke apart, train her to. You can.

/thread

varies, some do most don't and the middle do it to please their bf, like swallowing cum

I've done it with 5 ladies. 3 loved it, two merely tolerate it.

depends on how you do it and on previous experiences

THE 12 YEAR OLDS HAVE DESTROYED /B

need sauce

Girls like to be stabbed and fucked in the stab wound

Wife doesn't stop me from doing it but she doesn't prefer it over vaj so I don't do it often. If it's been a while she'll make a comment about how she needed it but she won't share the same opinion the next day.

>Do girls actually enjoy anal sex?

Who cares?

if they aren't enjoying
you're doing it wrong

>inb4 no
you were bad, and it was awkward, accept it.

>Vagina
>Stab wound
Thanks a lot asshole now I'll never be able to unsee that lmao

I had a gf who, after turning 28, started telling me "will you put it back there?" she appeared to enjoy it, I didn't so much tho

My ex did, she encouraged me to do her up the wrong 'un.

Go on then Ron Jeremy tell us how to do it right

This is what they deserve and crave.

fucking faglord

Depends on the girl.

Fucking hated seagulls already.. This didn't help.

full vid pls

dont give a shit if she likes it or cries during
as long as i get to cum

i dont get to do anal often because of my huge cock
it simply doesnt fit with some girls

>she appeared to enjoy it, I didn't so much tho
Maybe next time try giving it instead of receiving it m8

with a cock like that yes. curved up. mine goes down so i'll nvr try sex

It's a fucking muscle it'll fit with enough lube and pressure, and a proper choke hold on the woman

I knew a woman who told me that with her , if it was done "just right" she could orgasm in less than a minute. Sadly she would never let me take the dirt road with her and I never got to find out for myself.

>dont get to do anal often because of my huge cock
Post dick with timestamp you lying fuck

so flip her around? do you even geometry

They can be programmed to enjoy almost anything, just like most mammals, but naturally without training or context, no, they don't naturally enjoy anal sex. It's learned behavior like most human behavior.

>tips fedora

this is the only correct answer.

Vid is pretty shite tbh mate. Soz.
xvideos.com/video19990969/arrombando_o_cu_da_safada

iv tried with lube and no lube
girl is tighter than a corkscrew stuck in a bottle

big dong, it never works with her and shes done anal but only with tiny cocks.

i did get anal a few weeks ago by this other chick
her holes are a bit wider so I actually didnt need lube and it slipped right in

wut

If gay sex isn't pleasurable then why are there gays?

The existence of gay men fucking proves anal is pleasurable

i didn't enjoy giving it, mostly coz I felt putting it back in her pussy after that would introduce unhealthy bacteria in there, and that sort of turned me off. Anyway she dumped me months later, it was a disaster.

My ex told me it was the balance of pleasure and pain, but she was very masochistic. Told me about getting cut deep during with her other exes that shit spooky

You can make a woman enjoy anything you want with simple tricks m8

Men have a g-spot in their asses women don't

thx anyway

Teach me oh great one!

It's a pain in the arse tbf and always want to shit afterwards

this

>3 loved it
So, 3 lied.

Conditioning??

Can someone remind me why you want shit dick again? Smells bad enough half the time doggystyle with most women. The thin ones smell more often, surprisingly.

>sticking you dick in a hole where shit comes out of
>why

Literally disgusting. Anyone who sticks their dick in a shithole is fucken gay and likes men. Kys

Absolutelyfuckingyes, as long as you do it properly. Emphasis on properly.

Mhmm slow process but nonetheless works

Most of my gfs did, or said they did. Except one who hated it because she was jumped by a tramp and he put it straight in her pooper. But that's for another thread..

want some secks tips user
sure why not
>ease into it, most don't enjoy you just humping their leg like a dog on a pillow
>If you feel like they are not into it, gotta train them to see the pleasure in it
>next time they riding you or fucking from behind, tease the fartbox with tip of fingers, run circles around rim, dip just a bit inside, really enjoy taking some time to explore and feel around the entrance to that hole
>insert finger if you feel she enjoys, just tease if still not sure how she feels about it and plant the seed
>her own mind will enjoy thinking about you tickling her asshole from time to time and she will start to crave it
>insert thumb in ass, use as a grip to pull her onto the benis when fucking from behind
>lube asshole good
>Insert just the tip
>pull back enough to tug at the butthole with purple helmet
>feed it some more
>let her enjoy feeling every inch sliding up her backside nice and slow bit by bit more and more
>give the ass a slap with the dick inside
>talk dirty
>finger pussy, let her toy it while you fuck ass
>gib her that good full feeling
>once she is taking it balls deep and moaning, talking dirty, begging for more like a good girl, you are free to proceed to pound town
yeah its subjective, yeah there is no one specific way for doing it, but i think you get the idea

Nicotine addiction.

Get her addicted to you. When she is with you she gets her dose and when she is apart she has withdrawls.

Works for general attraction plus advanced things like making them do things they dont like, such as anal

That makes it even better.

I think this is just the thread for it.

>sticking your dick in a hole that scraps the inner lining of the uterus and bleeds it out of the hole
>sticking your dick in a hole where aborted fetuses come out.
>sticking your dick in a hole that literally discharges all day every day

Literally disgusting

my ex couldnt cum until her asshole was stuffed deep. so yeah. they do.

Makes sense. How do you go about actually dosing your friend? Do they know your giving them nicotine?

and i got me a bathroom where i can sodomize toddlers

how often does shit get on one's dick?

my ex gf almost melted from anal, her pussy would become an waterfall
it was beautiful

The traps have truly lost all standards, now they're also fucking our kids in the literal sense.

every time

How about... men don't have other orifices fitting better for penetrative sex./bait

A lot of women are masochist so yeah. All submissive people are masochists.

don't mock the lgbt-pedo-bathroom you evil drumpf supporter. i bet you're white and post those evil nazi frogs on twitter

every time?

Loves it, 50/50 most sessions.

Do you enjoy taking a shit op?

you force feed them stale pasta

No, but those are the best times. Smelling a woman's shit while your fucking her in the ass is the best sex you can have. Unless you're also high, then that's actually the best.

The girl I'm seeing is into it but like once a month tops

as my life went on with itself, the knowledge finally came to me:
daddy issues - blow jobs
mommy issues - bdsm
totally fucked up crazy bitch - anal

This
gf and i are kinda curious, and she was ok to try at least
i remember the first time we did it. 15 minutes preparation, and both came within a minute
she likes me to rub her clit while i fuck her there

thanks but: wife won't even touch herself during vanilla sex (when we actually have any) ...my chances at getting her into anal are precisely zero

so be the fucking man and please her rather than relying on her doing it herself
she doesn't want to take the lead so you have too
you gotta train them

>Disaster

Why? Now someone else is fucking that bitch.

Yeah. I'm a guy and 100% straight. A girl sucked my dick and stuck her fingers up my ass. Came with the force of 1000 suns.

yeah, 100% straight into gay

your mom does

If they enjoyed it I wouldn't want to do it to them.

I've had to relationships, both as long term as you can get for being as young as I was. Two years with my first and now my current I'm at just about two years.
First chick was fucking crazy, also had daddy issues. Ended up taking her virginity and losing my own when we were both fourteen. She loved anal, loved blowjobs
Current gf, pretty cool. Dad left her family when she was like 7, only ever calls for money. so she's got some pretty decent daddy issues. She loves blowjobs. Won't even let me close to her ass tho.
So 100% agree with you user.

With your logic all sex is disgusting and gay
Reported because underage

Yup a hell of a lot more than getting slapped around if they refuse

Tried with a few girl. I'm about 7.5 with good girth. I've been told that i'm too big for them to enjoy. My cock gets rock hard too so that may not help. Did get to brutalize one hoe in the ass and she took it. was fun

I do, the cat doesn't

most chicks don't like it, or they just don't like the thought of it. Had 3 chicks that would let me do it but didn't enjoy it. Had 2 chicks that actually enjoyed it. One of those chicks loved it. She had to have something in her ass to cum. I should have fucking married that chick.

totally. But it's been years maybe they're not doing it that often anymore. Regardless, I'm still trying to process it.

Why didn't you?

Mine does. Gonna fuck her ass as soon as she gets home.

as previous poster said, if she does everything, bitch be crazy. Honestly i did care about her, but she was fucking more bitches than i was. I wasn't all that serious and i told her its ok if she fucks chicks, as long as she brings some to bed with us, and no dudes what so ever. She was ok with it. But then she told me she wanted to have a baby with me. I told her our life style and her behavior of sleeping with every girl she meets wasn't the right environment or time to have a baby. She left me because i wouldn't impregnate her. I know i know, but really wasn't ready to be a dad.

well, do you enjoy putting things up your arse? Guess not, just like most girls. i mean there is like no stimulation. Men at least have a prostate

Shit dude, I can respect the hell out of that.

Obviously...

Had an affair once, she really loved it. Wouldn't have had to, had no obligation, just found it hot. Then again, the other day I put an anal plug up my own butt - well, hot, in a way, but it's a stretch, too ...

My wife gets in the mood for anal play, from time to time. Last time we had full anal she came very hard, pillow biting, screaming, shaking, the whole bit, while I pumped her full.

She has gotten off from anal play before, but never a full orgasm from anal only. It was very hot.

My girl loves it. I asked her why, she said it's half mental, from being a naughty girl. And half the feeling of having her asshole stretched. Lots of feeling down there. Learn how butts work, bro. Learn how women work...

Really depends on the person, me personally no it just hurts but I know girls who actually like it