ITT: incel core

what does incel mean? is it an mens right thing?

>insulting Pinkerton because you don't get it

projecting some insecurities aren't ya OP

>incel

When you are abstinent but dont want to be because you cant get laid. Very embarassing feel. >:|

Its one of my favorite albums tho... I'm talking about music for the whole I can't get laid feel.

Involuntary celibate. Guys who wanna have sex but cannot because they can't get girls.

I just wanna know what an ironycel is.

no one on this board can get laid and if they can they don't belong here

>first track is called "Tired of Sex"
you really didn't think this one through, did you?

>entire album about the destructive nature of loose, casual sex, and the problems it can bring
>for incels

Not OP. The feeling of the album I can relate to not the sex part. But yeah OP btfo.

A dude who goes on an ego trip by bashing "kissless hugless virgin losers" but said description applies to himself. He does this to make up for his own insecurities about being in what he perceives as a lower subhuman caste. Except the only people who think this thing exists are delusional internet addicts who think they understand the darkest and most bitter truths of the human psyche when in reality they don't understand anything.

I know this is essential virgin-core, but does everyone forget the first song is literally about how Cuomo has had so many random hookups that sex doesn't even excite him anymore? Or does everyone just skip that one?

The album is in its entirety about Rivers having toxic relationships with and fantasies about several different women. If you actually find it relatable, you need help, and I'm not just saying that to talk shit on you either.

idk about that man, the first track is literally about having so much sex with random girls that it's starting to become depressing

Pickle Rick - Money Store

Woah...

Idk, some of the songs like "El Scorcho" or "Why Bother?" could be pretty universally relatable to most young men I think.

yeah man i was about to say

True on those two (except for the diary-reading bit in El Scorcho), but there's still Butterfly being about stealing innocence, Pink Triangle being about jealousy over literally nothing, and Across the Sea being about masturbating to the smell of a teenage girl's fan letter and also mommy issues

People cant fantasize about having a lot of sex like Rivers? Everything is still there emotion wise, the only difference is that Rivers says he is having sex. Is it even true or a figure of speech?

nah for him its literal

the people who identify with the rest of it also need to believe sex is magic

it's reddit term for r9k

Man I wish I even got the chance of track 1 to happen to me....:/

incel-est of them all-est

tfw lost my virginity but want it back to prove my worth to god

what is that called

there, there, user

>first song on the album is about having so much sex you get tired of it and want a real relationship
>incel core

being confused with no self worth

this tbqh

quit projecting your insecurities lads

The album is simultaneously relatable to them while crushing their fantasies about sex.

>fifth song is about sniffing some japanese girls letters
alpha as fuck

If Japanese girls are sending you letters it's a good indication you are indeed alpha as fuck