Pay Your Respects

F

good goy

what if i want to do the opposit, which letter do i have to press ?

He was mediocre

RIP to the man who lied about his military record, pretended to feel bad about killing some brown people while reaping the benefits of his exploits, and died while he and his crazy friend were fucking around with guns

No.

Kyle only wished he was half the legend that Carlos "ring the gong on the Vietcong" Hathcock is.

Isn't that the American way, shitlord?

This guy should be tried just like the nazis and put to death.

burn in hell faggot :D

He's been dead for three years

R A R E

Wasn't he a sociopath?

RARE
A
R
E

>Lied constantly about his achievements
>Lied about Jesse Ventura
>Refused to apologize to Jesse Ventur after his bullshit was debunked
He was a good sniper but that's about it. How about paying respects to someone with a fucking sense of honor.

Faggot.

Kyle was a true American patriot that killed Iraqi savages.

I don't give a shit whether he was an American or not, he was a patriot that fought valiantly for his country, which I respect.

And here's a better picture of Simo aka "the white death" you fucking arubian cunt.

Why are we lacking in the sniper department?

I wonder what went through the head of the guy who shot him when he did it. Struggling with legit PTSD and theres this guy who killed who knows how many people having zero regret and cashing on the fame it brought him

Canada how does your Liberal Government feel about this man?

Also more on this woman sniper

yes

he got arrested in san diego after getting wasted and beating the shit out of some old guy walking down the street for fun

he was released because san diego police eat SEAL cum

RARE

This man was a piece of shit liar. Those who look up to him are no better than the scum you clean out from under your fingernails after a hard day of work. End of thread, faggots.

>Short 1.6 billion

SAD