Why the fuck are dark skinned blacks so racist? They obviously hate Curry because he's light skinned

Why the fuck are dark skinned blacks so racist? They obviously hate Curry because he's light skinned.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2702921-lebron-james-russell-westbrook-more-reportedly-hold-disdain-toward-steph-curry

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanfaith.com/2013/06/dark-girls-getting-past-the-paper-bag-test.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=RAFnjEAVSYk
youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why the fuck are dark skinned blacks so racist? They obviously hate Curry because he's light skinned.

Because they're bitchmade. Real blacks don't give a shit if you're light-skinned or dark-skinned, as long as you're not a whiny bitch like Bron has been, since this year started or a snitch, like Snitchy D.

The worst actual fans and detractors think of Curry is that he's corny as fuck and too nice for his own good; on top of changing the game by encouraging small back and shooting 3s.

As a person, Curry gives back to his community and has the highest selling jersey for the second year running, but is always shown to be humble as fuck in interviews.

Only a women and men who have been exclusively raised by abusive women are the types who are prone to being jealous of men, especially if it's their peers.

Even assuming that this 'report' is fake news from someone trying to sell a book, it's hard to take Lebron James criticism with a grain of salt for how shamefully he's been throwing his teammates under the bridge, at the slightest bit of struggle, out of the east, on top of turning around and begging for help, yet still couldn't hold onto first seed, for all the rest and refball the Cavs get fed; whereas Westbrook is literally a guy who has been talking shit about Golden State ALL YEAR, only two get dick-slapped by that team in all four of their meetings, on top of proving he's both an isoin', statpading hypocrite for chasing triple-doubles all year and crying that he needs help, but wanting to be fed the ball constantly.

Lastly, anyone who actually lived in poverty or come from a broken or damaged home, will be the first person to tell you that you should be grateful for what you have and the talent you have; and go out of your way to help others and never wish harm to others.

People brainwashed by hip-hop music and literal brain-dead shitters hate guys like Curry for working hard despite being talented and coming from a rich family.

wtf i love curry now

The only news here is CP3.

Everyone already knows LeBron, Westbrook and most of the league don't like Curry. That's why the players union voted Harden MVP.

westbrook is a fucking trash talking chimp, dude talk shit and get BTFO at home by steph

lebron show lots of respect to curry tho

>read this take
>check flag

I'm not sure what I expected

He's a literal Uncle Tom

When was the last time you ever see him speak up for Black Rights? He's no different than a house slave that used to dance for massa' for a few coins

He, as black man, has a responsibility to bring awareness to our plight. He hasn't done shit. He's a fucking lowlife soft piece of shit that would get destroyed in a 1-on-1 fight

Most NBA fans catch onto that

The fuck do you know about being black?

Black people don't like mulatto's, so many of them really have no stake in the black community.

You'll see alot of mulatto women speak up for Black rights though, mainly because black women love light skinned girls.

I'm mulatto, and Honestly, black people really piss me off sometimes, why do we gotta hate eachother? You already get enough hate from sissy white dudes.

I just wish the black community wasn't such a damn joke.

You know people like Steph haven't helped our image out one bit

He's part of the problem, not the solution. He's a caricature of a clean cut NBA player, like Tom from Boodocks would be if he was an NBA player

Steph chose his side. It's too late for him

Why do you faggots make everything about race? The real reason people don't like him is because he's a cocky shit on the court and the media proclaimed him as the greatest player since Jordan after 1 mvp season. The entire way he was just thrown to the top was weird as fuck and way different from how it was in the past. It's not hard to understand why people like Lebron, Westbrook, cp3, etc. wouldn't like that shit

I think it has less to do with his race and more to do with his style of play and cockiness for being a small guy with limited athleticism

what should he do then, act like a fucking coon?

he may be corny but that's the way he is

Curry is a safe cartoon character. He's the type of guy racists refer to when they say "I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND!!11"

He already is acting like a coon

So nothing has changed.

I don't think Steph has any problem about his "side", not that he even knows or cares.

He's married to his absolutely stunning high school sweetheart, he's seems to be a wonderful father and family man, he's a great teammate and a skilled leader as evidenced from his ability to step in and out of that role at will.

He really is the ideal male.

There is nothing stunning about Ayesha. She is basically a caramel Miley Cyrus.

>he may be corny but that's the way he is

Which is hilarious, because these same people cite cornball niggas like Lebron as 'real niggas' when Lebron has been the fakest nigga in the league for years with all his whining.

If Lebron legit stated that he hates Curry, then he's a two-faced coon, since he was the first person congratulating him last year on twitter.

Which part of throwing his mouth guard at the crowd in game 6 is ideal?

He's a cocky piece of shit.

>sissy white boys

I'll fuck you up son

Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, as they say.

He apologized to the person he threw it to, I don't even think "I'm sorry" is in alot of people's vocabulary, most people won't even say sorry and not mean it because they're so arrogant and stubborn.

Not being able to apologize is true cockiness.

I'd like to see Steph in the hood and see what happens

He'd get robbed and be forced to watch as a gang of real niggas rapes his fat basic bitch wife

>everyone made this about race

It's more to do with the attention he's getting Lebron has a huge ego. Remember how in the first Cavs/Warriors series he said was the greatest Basketball player alive. Then he loses. That's why he was talking so much shit to Curry in their second Finals series. He was alty as fuck. Curry has that amazing year and everyone says he's the next Jordan. The other players don't seem to hold him in that regard. Westbrook and Durant were laughing when asked about Curry's defense in the Warriors/Thunder series. It's just pure salt over him becoming beloved and they're not.

>He's a literal Uncle Tom
>When was the last time you ever see him speak up for Black Rights? He's no different than a house slave that used to dance for massa' for a few coins
>He, as black man, has a responsibility to bring awareness to our plight. He hasn't done shit. He's a fucking lowlife soft piece of shit that would get destroyed in a 1-on-1 fight
>Most NBA fans catch onto that
Tip top kek

He's not black though. He has no connection to the black community. And black people HATE him for that. If he married someone white his kids would be almost white, and basically white by the time his grandchildren roll around.

This probably has to do with curry being appointed the new GOAT And bandwagonned by every sports casual the past 3 years
MJ was always criticized for not being Magic or Larry, Lebrun was always critized for not being MJ and on the heat was the greatest outward villain in sports since early 2000s ARod.

Literally no one in the mainstream talks shit about curry as much as other proclaimed GOATs

People in Cleveland haven't forgotten about that piece of shit move done by a piece of shit

His fake apology doesn't mean shit.

>>Lastly, anyone who actually lived in poverty or come from a broken or damaged home, will be the first person to tell you that you should be grateful for what you have and the talent you have; and go out of your way to help others and never wish harm to others.

Anyone who's lived through real adversity wouldn't be quick to tear down others. Which is why it's pathetic if guys like Lebron, CP3 and Westbrook are shitting on Curry for being successful.

Real recognizes real. Actual black people only applaud Curry and his family for being successful. The people who have a problem with it are the do-nothing dumb niggers who tried to better themselves and were never taught how to be grateful and work hard.

all blacks are

Miley is attractive.

O no, someone chose to have a normal life and work hard without acting like a complete idiot. That's totally wrong and we should hate him for it!

That's how retarded you sound. What do you want him to do? Talk like a buffoon about a community he doesn't understand? Act like a whiny piece of shit because his skin is a little darker than someone else's?

>hit in the face by curry's mouthpiece

literally like being spit on by a half nigger

>People in Cleveland haven't forgotten about that piece of shit move done by a piece of shit

Considering they suck Lebron off after literally leaving them to win rings in Miami, no one should give a shit about Cleveland.

Always funny when blacks complain when other blacks don't act black lmao

Lebron cursed the Indians with all his 3-1 trolling.

>2 serious responses to this tasty bait

>the cucks in cleveland acting like being passionate about a sport is wrong

have you been visiting /fatkino/ or /FPH/ ??

>Real blacks don't give a shit if you're light-skinned or dark-skinned,

t.
urbanfaith.com/2013/06/dark-girls-getting-past-the-paper-bag-test.html/

Except LeBron, Westbrook and CP3 are more successful than Curry and hate his high yellow grandma wearing shoes bitch ass

Steph needs to stay in his fucking lane and let KD be the face of the team if his soft ass can't handle a little bit of criticism

>>t.
>urbanfaith.com/2013/06/dark-girls-getting-past-the-paper-bag-test.html/

Thanks for proving my point.

Blacks possess lower cognitive abilities than other races. It really isn't surprising they're more prone to violent outbursts than any other race on earth.

> let KD be the face of the team if his soft ass can't handle a little bit of criticism
lol
>15 game winning streak
>lose as soon as urant comes back
I have a sneaking suspicion that nobody there actually likes urant but they smile and act like they do

>Except LeBron, Westbrook and CP3 are more successful than Curry and hate his high yellow grandma wearing shoes bitch ass

Nice RPing skills, user. Do you have a blog I can subscribe to where you write down your innermost fantasies?

Yes as evidenced by Steph throwing his mouth guard at the fans in game 6 of last NBA finals

>Yes as evidenced by Steph throwing his mouth guard at the fans in game 6 of last NBA finals

So is Steph a real nigga or fake?

Bitch make up your fucking mind already.

Nice fake news you got there. It's interesting this comes out when Lebron's Cavs are shitting the bed.

>whole article talking about niggers caring about their skin color

>th-thanks for proving my point!

Yeah that's why Steph didn't beg for KD to come to his team last summer, right?

Pathetic beta faggot. I wouldn't be surprised if KD hated Curry as well. Or Klay. Or Draymond. They do all the work, and he does fucking nothing. He got Ellis traded when it should've been him suffering in Milwaukee

Steph is a fake nigga because he had to resort to doing something that passive aggressive. Instead of cussing out a ref or punching someone out, he threw his mouthguard because he knows he'd get his ass beat.

lol I know Klay hates him but Draymond probably sees him as a little brother

>Posting Rustled Westbrick
>In a thread filled with niggers crying about Curry
>Still proving my point

Real black people don't care about dark-skin vs light skin, bullshit. Because that kind retarded mindset assumes that all dark-skinned people, by default, are just, based solely on their skin and vice versa, instead of judging people by their actions.

Dumb niggers judge based on skin-color alone. The article you posted was about dumb niggers doing just that.

I know growing up in the shit-encrusted meth-lab in that shithole trailer park, in Oklahoma, had adverse affect on your reading comprehension skills, but goddamn. Keep up, user.

All this salt over Curry being successful. It's nice knowing some of your retards will legit kill yourself if Golden State ends up winning another champion with Curry on the team.

It's for that reason alone I hope they win it all this year. Weak bitchmade emotional niggas like Lebron and Westbrook should be extinct; especially if what they did state in this article is true.

It's petty jealously like this is why the black community is so fractured and shitty, on top of niggas being niggas.

>Real black people
implying niggers dont nig

You can see even his own teammates don't fuck with him like that

He's a little shit

Lebron had a party where he had a fake corpse of Curry in the doorway and you had to step over it to enter. The guy is so bitter towards him because he took some of his spotlight away.

Babyboomers: lol, women are so fucked at this. Let's keep making awesome.
Gen X: Bitchy men teaching women how to be men.
Gen Y: Bitchy men telling women to fuck off.
Gen Z: Race war!

>>Real black people

It's a foreign concept for LeRest Janes. What's your point, fake nigga?

>Lebron had a party where he had a fake corpse of Curry in the doorway and you had to step over it to enter. The guy is so bitter towards him because he took some of his spotlight away.

That's the kind of pussy shit women do when they break up with their ex. If the memeoriors win this year that nigga is going to go completely bald and stab Kyrie or Love in a blind rage.

Except according to Brian Windhorst, he only sees Jordan as a rival

And Windhorst practically blows LeBron for a living

youtube.com/watch?v=RAFnjEAVSYk

LeBron doesn't even think about Curry

He's chasing the ghost in Chicago. There's no peer in the NBA for him.

>The guy is so bitter towards him because he took some of his spotlight away.

That doesn't sound like normal behavior for a well adjust male. Bron definitely got some bitch in him. Wasn't Lebron literally memeing the 3-1 shit at his party since winning the finals?

>Except according to Brian Windhorst, he only sees Jordan as a rival

Isn't this the fat snitch that ran to Lebron after shit with Green, last year during the finals, and made a big stink about it during the post-game interview?

Wasn't Curry the dumb high yellow uncle tom mullato who said "I hope their locker room still smells like champagne"?

Yeah real mature

>Wasn't Lebron literally memeing the 3-1 shit at his party since winning the finals?

Yes. And cursed the Cleveland Indians to lose the World Series after going up 3-1 over the Cubs. It doesn't help that Bron Bron jumped on the Indian bandwagon that year after admitting to be a life-long Yankeesfag.

>Wasn't Curry the dumb high yellow uncle tom mullato who said "I hope their locker room still smells like champagne"?
>
>Yeah real mature

Sup Windhorst? How does Lebron's asshole taste?

That's probably the reason he chokes so much. He's so full of himself, and arrogant that he thinks nobody in the NBA compares to him but he's not even top 5 anymore.

It's a 3 point league now, and the guy bricks more 3's than a kid playing 2k for the first time.

>The fuck do you know being a nigger
Fixed.

Its funny how obsessed Curry fags are with LeBron, when Harden, Westbrook, CP3, etc all hate Steph Curry

when the Warriors lose the finals again, the Warriors are gonna have to choose between KD and Steph. And they'll make the right decision

>t. Brian Windhorst

yeah, they'll let KD come to the Celties so we can finally start our late decade dynasty.

They don't like him because they're threatened by them
Look at the times where someone like Jordan or Lebron should have won MVP but someone else did and so they get shat on specifically by Jordan/Lebron in the playoffs

Before meth.

/fatkino/

LeBron unironically has a better 3P% than Steph this year

And Steph begged for KD to come there. How pathetic

The best part about KD coming to the warriors was that it showed Steph has amazing leadership ability, LeBron would never be able to take a backseat to anyone, much less go in and out of the leader role at will.

And when the Warriors lost 3 in a row, what leadership skill did that exhibit?

I dunno, I could ask the same for the Cavs 3 game losing streak, while simultaneously losing the 1 seed.

>comparing the regular season to the fucking finals

Every game is important, maybe if LeBron treated the game of basketball with the respect it deserves he wouldn't have lost 4 finals.

What's with all you fucking black people always droning on about the black community and which famous black guy did what to help this so called "community"?

Do you all meet up once a month to discuss which black people you like and don't like?

It's fucking 21st century, blacks, whites, chinks, pakis, downies, women and gingers can all hang out together if they want now. Stop crying over spilled milk and rinsing every drop of being called niggers and shit in the past.

Anti-Curry/Golden State Warriors underage hipsters are the worst fucking posters on Sup Forums since they can't keep Curry's dick out of their mouth without making a thread about him.

That these faggots are so at a loss for an argument against Curry that they RP what 'other people think' on the internet and wish career-ending injuries on a player, when their shitty team can't win on the court, is fucking pathetic; to the point they literally meme'd the term millennial to meaning 'person who likes a team I don't like that plays from the bay area'.

The fact that you retards are literally saying that Curry is a bad person, because he doesn't act like a dumb nigger, is the dumbest shit I've seen on Sup Forums, since it's painfully obvious that none of your retards are actually black.

>treating the /nba/ like /mandrama/

These are adults playing a professional sport for a living. If anything, the media is blowing this all up just for all of you plebs to eat it up. LeBron only gives a fuck about Jordan. Curry is a cocky shit but at the end of the day, they're all earning millions while we're typing angrily about their exaggerated relationships on an imageboard.

>It's fucking 21st century, blacks, whites, chinks, pakis, downies, women and gingers can all hang out together if they want now.

tell the niggers that.

because apparently if you aren't in the hood smoking/selling crack 24/7, while playing in the nba, on the side, you aren't a real nigga. even after you make a success of yourself, niggers legit believe you should strive to live in a shitty neighborhood. at least that's what i'm getting from this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM

So Colin Cowherd is a hipster now?

He's the first one to catch onto the Warriors being a bunch of faggot millennials

>So Colin Cowherd is a hipster now?

That you're parroting what some media talking head is saying makes you both a hipster and a stupid fuck who can't think for himself.

So the Warriors AREN'T millennials?

>Colin Cowherd
>Known Lelbron Cocksucker

Yes. You're both a hipster and a cocksucker for spamming this millennial meme all over Sup Forums.

They will probably have to let Klay walk

Without Klay, expect Curry to get abused even harder on defense desu

Maybe if Steph showed the game more respect, he wouldn't have been in the fucking LOTTERY 3 years in a row from 2010-12, while LeBron was leading his team deep in the playoffs

>Memeiors fan
>gets it back-asswards

>slave
>compensated with coins

So should he act like a coon?

the nigger community is a fucking joke lmao

But Klay is under contract until 2019

Because black people can't think beyond race.

>Lebron
>living through adversity
>literally being treated as a king since he entered jr. high

Why do you white people moan about this shit? It isn't that he acts like a white, It's that he got the white priveldge at birth. Born with a ring on his finger and a get out of Jail free card for any criticism. He is to clean un the spotlight when I doubt he is in public.

Stop pretending to be black please. I know that the height of black people grammar is literally text-message-tier, but just stop.

Nah, they hate him because he's a soft bitch

>You know people like Steph haven't helped our image out one bit
Why should he? You clearly don't deserve it

>he got da white privilurge at birth

Remember back when merit was praised? When being born from good stock and parents who made good money and raised you responsibly was something to be proud of and not chided for? I remember. I'm sure we'll all remember when this entire country is swamped in single mom poor fuck fever and our economy tanks.

>I hate how friendly and buddy-buddy today's NBA players are
>lol why do all of Currys biggest rivals hate him so much?

Literally no making you homos happy.