Lets play a game of guess the substance

lets play a game of guess the substance

feel free to contribute

smegma

your grandma's ashes

lol fany

Just to make this clear.

What you're seing in the bag is a schedule A drug. not some shit from under the couch.

idk pcp

i'll admit it's a psychedelic drug

powdered xtc pills

literally i know no drug thats green powder

maybe dexamyl?

That is white weed for sure

this is the drug in it's powder form.
It's quite common among psychedelics

is it a popular drug ?

if its a psychedelic. dmt?

That's dmt

meh, looks like thc powder

fentanyl

nope :)

rip lil peep

2cb powdered?

nails

Ahhhhhhh salvia

that's a weed

+++WE HAVE A WINNER.+++

yes it's 2cb
and that little baggy cost around 100$

shitty 4-aco? honestly any psych could look that depending on the synth

i want to try all of the 2c's 4's and 5meo's

snort half

Shitty "Molly" that's been finger dipped to death

MDPV

that's around 4 doses lol.
would be interesting tho

The 4s are the bees knees

thats why i said snort half

Molly, either the MDMA chemical chain which is more likely or the MDA chain which has fallen out of favor.

some shit from under the couch.

or flour.

2C-B

looks a bit dirty to be ket, probably MXE/DMT/2C-1??

ketamine?

you came very close on the last one

Maybe you guys can help me out. I like opiates but they're trying really hard to get rid of them. Which research chemical(s) would you suggest?

prescription pills will always be around mane.

try and smoke a hash joint. its very calming like pills but it gives more of a head high rather than a body high.

fentanyl

did you cum in a bag of keef?

>paying this much for 2cb
>nigga what

It looks a lot like the HCl salt of 2C-B

Uhhh. A gram should cost you like $50 tops. And that's like 50 doses.

also, 2cb is regularly white powder

Go ahead ask me. Yeah. Go ahead. Ass me.

>MXE
i havent been able to find pure stuff for multiple years now. This would be some very poor quality shit if it was

drugs are expensive around here lol.

your local dealer will rarely give you a good gram of cocaine for less then 200$.
unless you know him ofc

The quality on your stuff is bottom tier. I feel bad for you man.

it works nicely. im not paying this much another time tho
I only gave this much because this stuff is impossible to find here where i live and I needed to try it.

Yea i have to purchase off the deepweb for the majority of mine. At Least its almost guaranteed pure. I got pilled version of 2cb for when my scale broke and even then the stuff was medium-high grade.

i never tried on the deep web.
I know someone who got busted for buying 10 lsd stamps so i decided fuck that.
Besides that I get good molly for around 40$ a gram and 200 ug acid tabs for 10$ a piece so i never even considered it

>good gram of cocaine for less then 200$.
what in the fuck are you on about? if you're paying more than $60 for a g of coke you are getting rawdogged, I don't care how "primo" it is. I get ~70-80% pure coke(I've tested it myself at my work a few times) at $60 a g and I don't even know the guy, it's not like I'm well connected or anything. I know people who get way better deals than me too. anyone who'd pay 200 for a g of coke deserves to get their money taken. 200 should give you a quarter, jesus fuck who would waste 200 dollars on a gram of coke god damn

I never said I wasted 200 dollars on a gram of coke lol. Thats the local prices. I pay 100-120 at max.
besides. i live in north europe. everything is much more expensive here. i suppose u live in the us?

those aren't great cid prices though...
get in with your local hippy crowd, for whatever reason a lot of them don't believe in making money from cid and shrooms and sell at practically cost (basically just gas money).

Im up north and laws are different here. They could seize my shit but literally never be able to link it to me or claim its mine

in France I believe the average price is 80 euros, how come is it so expansive in scandinavia ?

Bruh thats the worst 2cb quality and pricing i have ever seen . It prolly even aint 2cb but some other shit. Methylone nbome blend or sth.

yeah I live in texas (htown), $120 should get you an eighth around here. coke is kinda lame anyways but it has its moments.

dude this is north europe. be prepared to pay twice as much as it costs in the us.
We dont feel like we're getting ripped off tho. Salaries here are much higher than most other places in the world

yea if your no EU thats a decent price. If your in rat-asshole America its around 60 for 70% pure.
If your in Canada its about 80$ for 90% pure

its not really expensive for us.
we have some of the highest salaries on the entire globe lol. its expensive for you americans, not us

I've got friends in sweden and norway who pay the same I do for cid though so idk what you're talking about

The HBr salt is fine white powder but the normal synthesis for the HCl salt (pro-tip don't insufflate the HCl salt unless you like pain) usually ends up a bit grayish brown.

Yea i dont think people get the point of inflation. You make way more money than most these places so the worth of a dollar is lower.

i suppose they get it cheaper than i do lol. what is there to say. for me, buying a tab of acid is the equivalent of buying a burger with fries and a soda

this guy gets it

cheers from the north

what country do you live in man

its a total waste of money imo.

even though its an alltime favorite for going out drinking

MARIJUANA

a) that's not what inflation is
b) scandanavia doesn't have significantly higher salaries compared to the US. low paying jobs are better there but otherwise they actually make less as far as raw numbers go

low paying jobs are much better here. tax reks people with high salaries but people on welfare get more than 2000$ a month for sitting on their ass doing nothing.

I know, it's such a money sink.
at the same time, I've had a lot of good times hangin with my buds, talking about music all night and just shooting the shit. It's a good "event" drug in my opinion (like every once in a while everyone throws in $20 and has a coke night). small amounts are also great utility wise ("sobering" up, cleaning, staying awake, ect. I really like a few small key bumps spaced out while I'm writing) and for sex.

overall though, not a huge fan. super expensive and on its own, not really that great. plus it leaves you so spent afterwards. speedballs though, omg. I've never had a proper one since I don't shoot but holy shit that's the first thing I'm gonna do if I ever get cancer or something.

No they dont. Welfare is 1000$ tops..

Anyone know anyone I can get £40 coke from in London something that won't kill me?

lol i can hear you are not from here.
it is true.
Single bitches with children get around the same as the average craftsman with small educations.
the thing is they dont pay taxes but everyone with a job pays 40%
One of my friends get 25$ pr hour cleaning at big industries. He got no education, just finished college. this means he pays basically nothing in taxes.
50$ an hour if he works past his shift

Its the shit if someone else pays lol.
You always get the moral hangover afterwards. I like the numbing feeling in the throat/face more than anything

thats impossible

you need to up your game a bit

have you even tried opiates? telling him to smoke fucking weed like its anything close. if that were the case then why would anyone ever be addicted to pills?

Amphetamin or rather Speed Paste

op has a tiny amount of shitty blow.

2C-B

Looks like you are one of the faggots dealers charge double for

>implying the high from regular kush and hash are comparable

I tried oxys. Not a fan of pills tho, would much rather smoke a big hash joint that actually gets you high and not just couch locked

ketamine

Here's some faggot who knows nothing of drugs
Not that it's a bad thing. stay clean kid

OP is a confirmed faggot.

danruff check em

how did i know you would split hairs about weed and hash. for the record, i dont think they are similar; i dont consider that to even count as getting high. also ironic that you talk about opiates getting you 'couch-locked' as opposed to 'marijuana'. if you just sit on the couch when you get high, thats all you are gonna do. besides, if you dont have a tolerance for opioids then of course you arent gonna be able to handle it. these particular drugs take practice.

let me guess. you think this is speed or some stimulant right?

really shitty k

when are you gonna try a-php op?

I find this dont make sense lol.
I smoke hash way too often, always gets me totally knocked off if i smoke the right amount.
Pills make me fall asleep.

Speed. Almost 100% sure.

Nah, looks like its 2CB to me.

like you would even know what that is if you hadn't read it in the thread lol

>Its the shit if someone else pays lol
yuuup. I've spent $70 on coke in my entire life but I've done a whole lot more. I had a friend who would middled the stuff and he'd bring over a ball of fishscale almost every time we hung out, good fucking times. we'd hang around listening to music and swapping stories till the sun came up. still though, I'm not a big fan of coke. I just don't feel that good being high on it, unless I've got some opiates in my system in which case I fucking love it. such a good combo omg, all that opi warmth and euphoria, plus the coke but without the edginess and it's so smooth and ugggh I'm about to talk myself into getting some coke, good thing I can't afford any.

they are very comparable (i have 85% thc dabs on my desk right now so don't give me that "you haven't tried the good stuff" shit). whether you take a huge dab or eat a potent edible or just smoke a bunch of blunts, it's never going to be anything like an opiate.

to the guy asking about opiate RCs: don't bother. you're better off trying to find an online pharmacy or going the deep web route, opiate RCs are shit. most of the good ones are already patented, the ones available online are usually fent analogues (terrible way to go if you don't know. fent has basically no euphoria and shit legs, plus it gets your tolerance insanely high, not even getting into how easy it is to OD) or really shitty (u47, all of that series actually) and overpriced.

It's cream of tartar. In a bag. Op is a fag.

I just never get anything besides lazyness from pills. A few times i tried having a good body high, a bit similar to the one you get off 2cb. It just always dies off way too fast.
Maybe its because im a bit too used to prescription drugs.
I once broke a bone 2 different places in my left lower arm and had surgery.
Then i was prescribed 200 mg morphine pills that i took 2-3 of daily for at least 9 months.

cont.

and i can agree, there is nothing better than coke and downers. i just prefer smoking while snorting.
I could dance low key all day and night if I'm in the zone like that

>schedule A
Do you mean schedule 1?