Why do all hate the Anglo race? We just want peace

Why do all hate the Anglo race? We just want peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartolomé_de_las_Casas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos
mesacc.edu/~thoqh49081/handouts/bartolome.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Thomas_Shipp_and_Abram_Smith
youtu.be/mTeEX9lRS5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw reading about the anglo-boer war origins

You deserve an horrific death.

>peace

Yes, peaces of Asia, and North America, and Oceania, and...

>Muh Boers
Played stupid games won stupid prizes

Why? At almost every turn the Boers are the villain in that story. In fact they were shitty people throughout the war and before and and the only reason to be critical of the British is for the camps, which were often full of disease and starvation because the Boers themselves attacked trains and convoys.

Anglo judges decided we are free game, so I treat anglos as free game.

to be honest, i think most are jelaous that you had such a large empire and that you managed to stay on top, not because you were the strongest, but because you are ruthless and shrewd

>not the strongest
>ruthless and shrewd

Do they not have history books in Germany?

Is it normal I got a boner?

>peace

The eternal albion wants nothing but death and destruction. Look at India, South Africa, Africa in general, Arabia, Persia etc.. Your people deserve worse than death

nah, anglos can burn
literally the villains of history

British Empire was pretty weak, as superpowers go
They were always afraid of France or Germany invading them, that's why they wanted to keep the continent divided and weak

yeah who can forget the peaceful roman empire m8. kys

and hey, we got punished for mistreating those poor german tribes didn't we? Now it's your turn to reap what you sow

It's one of those things where so much dumb pop history and so many stereotypes have seeped into the public consciousness that you have to write them off as a lost cause. I won't name names but there are a lot of conflicts and parts of history like that, you're never going to dislodge the ideas people have in their minds about it.

HE BE A GUD EMPUHUH
HE DINDU NUFFINS
HE WAZ ABOUT TO BRING THE PAX CHAVICA

time to post this

>peace

Oh, I figured it out. The Boers migrated and founded their republics mostly because they were opposed to Britain's abolition of slavery in all colonies. Spain didn't do this until almost a century later and even then it continued en masse in some of their colonies. I suppose concepts like human rights would confuse you

I don't think weak is the right word. Just wary and for good reason. They were wealthy, innovative, had holdings across the world, and had a naval force that was the exact opposite of weak. You can't really begrudge them machinations on the continent, that's something everyone was guilty of and Britain's were mild compared to most powerful empires

Well, just compare them to USA.
Right now, America is the military power number one. No other country can even come close to them, neither in land nor sea warfare.
Britain, on the other hand, while unmatched in sea power, had actually a pretty land army, which could be defeated by both French or German

anglo subhumans do not want peace

greek

what did he mean by this?

it makes Greece look like an evil white country
fucking white animals

This map is retarded
Romania is a noncountry that has only existed for 150 years, how could it have taken part in wars 300 years earlier?

pretty sure they mixed the Netherlands flag with the Luxembourg one
we didnt do anything

>I suppose concepts like human rights would confuse you

We were there before english even thought about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartolomé_de_las_Casas

>Las Casas is often seen as one of the first advocates for universal conception of human dignity (later human rights).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos

>Indian children do not have to do the work of adults until the reach the age of fourteen.

wow, nice human rights did the bongs had during the industrial revolution, nowdays is 15 according the ILO

>Women more than four months pregnant were exempted from work.

Meanwhile in Switzerland they had to wait 350 years to get something similar.

But hey, ANGLOS INVENTED HUMAN RITES WITH FISH AND CHIPS

>Sweden at war in 1849-1850

>We just want peace.
Which is why you keep meddling in other countries' affairs, right?

>Pls don't! We anglos just want peace!

at no part are they, they attacked the supply lines of an army which is what you do during war. Most nations don't declare war on a bunch of farmers so they can hand some mountains over to a jewish bourgeoise family.

this the one conflict you fags should fell guilt over

but you are racist.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER MUHAMMAD

>Most nations don't declare war on a bunch of farmer
The Boers declared war on us both times. The first time round they started the war by drawing a soldiers' column with women and children into a recluse, believing that they would deliver a letter to the Pretorian government, before ambushing them with repeating rifles and killing them. They weren't the innocent peace-loving farmers you imagine they were.

I shouldn't feel sorry to what has happened to your country but I do. Children dying is a terrible awful thing.

Yeah my dude those laws totally changed the fact that the Spaniards butchered the natives like animals

mesacc.edu/~thoqh49081/handouts/bartolome.html

Truly, the Spanish are a beacon of human rights advocates that we should all learn from

We only butchered the aztecs that opressed your ancestors, Paco. Be grateful for that. Meanwhile in the USA under a democracy.

>Cubans
>aztecs

kek, I fucking knew you were a CHI, look what americans did to your brothers

The dutch and belgians were total assholes during the colonial era, they were the true villains of Europe.

do you have sauce or context of those photos?

i wish i was born anglo tb h

The last one.
It's always portrayed as just just racially motivated but the truth is they used to lynch lots of people back then regardless of race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Thomas_Shipp_and_Abram_Smith

wew

Negroes arent chi.

Well, the Boers by that point were their own distinct people, but there's been this immense myth built up about them and about what happened. Most of their grievances revolved around being forced to pay taxes to accommodate for protection from the Zulus to the east, particularly after the first Boer civil war.

Tbh there nothing wrong with hanging '''innocent''' negros.

Problem is they stopped doing that 40-50 years ago. If murricans hadn't surrendered to morbid obesity and to sjw dinduism maybe Detroit and half of their cities wouldn't be shitholes infested with third world tier levels of criminality these days.

>400+ years without war
norway a peace

ty

How can you measure the UK starting in 1500? There wasn't a British crown until 1707

F

now I hate islam

...sauce?

Thread theme:
youtu.be/mTeEX9lRS5M