TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Do you honestly think he has been doing a good job??? Part 3

TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Do you honestly think he has been doing a good job??? Part 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5XbDXQfnqk&ab_channel=TrumpFanNetwork
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I'm actually really dissapointed.

Samefag much

I think that's the general consensus of trump supporters

>inb4 "u lose cause Trumpettes are furries ha ha"

dude, I want him to do a bad job
whole point of voting for him was to piss people off

No? I just saw this was empty and posted. Fuck, I'm not even amerifat, I just wanted someone else to post.

He's done a better job than th loser of the election (Can anyone even remember the name of our opponent? ) would have.

Samefagging this much
>inb4 screenshot proof it's not you
>"bu-but, muh ip cant change"

he had an opponent?

I CANNOT STAND BLORNALD BLOMPF

trumpettes are not hillarians regarding the pic. the issue of losing or winning doesn't play into who is a respectful person in regards to important matters and furries are strictly furries.

He's against net neutrality, so no, not anymore.

WHY DOES BLAGALD BLORPF GET TWO SCOOPS WHEN I ONLY GET ONE

too bad Sup Forums is too dysfunctional to do a raid on him or his family in response to this. rip anonymous

I think there were a couple joke candidates like Joe Exotic who ran for the lulz. No one serious though.

exactly. libtards like OP use the argument that if any of a candidate's fanbase is cringy, then the candidate does a bad job.
Fucking logic.

DROGAMNBALRF

You mean the other opponent who got more overall votes??????

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=A5XbDXQfnqk&ab_channel=TrumpFanNetwork

Doesn't ring a bell.

I just voted cause I voted

Hes not getting stuff done fast enough. No miles of wall yet. No tax cuts yet. Obamacare still in place. Fucking Congressfags.

Hm. You must be autistic then. Shame

this is now a :^) thread

>you may have checkmated me, but I have more pieces than you so I win hahaha

I gladly voted for him and will gladly vote for him again in 2020. I am 30 years old, I have a degree from a 4-year university, am married, have a good amount in savings.

I think he's doing everything that he can and that's exactly what I wanted him to do. I have zero doubts that he's doing better than Hillary would have done.
I look at the media coverage of him and see that it's unfair; nothing he will do is ever good enough. He could announce an all-encompassing cure for cancer and coverage of him would still be negative.
I would also ask liberals or people against President Trump, how has he negatively affected your life? I don't think he's done anything that is outright damaging to ANYONE.

I love President Trump and hope he continues on the same path for the next 3 years. If I could critique one thing, I would like to see more progress/discussion on the wall.

God bless America and happy Thanksgiving!

>fucking congressfags

if only we could turn it into a fascist state... we were so naive to think that trump would get to be a dictator

Trump's fine. The "activist judges" who keep blocking executive orders are the ones who are disapoint.

Electoral college is old and outdated, you know this. Who ever gets more votes wins. That what it should be. Nice, simple and actually makes fucking sense

>He could announce an all-encompassing cure for cancer and coverage of him would still be negative.

>cancer

if cancer was cured, there would be no Sup Forums or Sup Forums ... tread carefully, user

You would think tax cuts would be a slam dunk with republican house, senate, and white house, but no. All the talk about making government smaller is just talk. Too many of them love big government.

it will end up this way, but not until the electoral college costs the gop an election or two, then everyone would be on board with its abolition.

keyword should man, if it's not the law it's not the law, doesn't matter what people feel

Seems like a good way to contain the damage done by vote fraud in one state.

Not in your lifetime, pussy.

+1

aww how cute its nice when tbey make it this easy

looks more like al franken

so weak

stay mad kid

so weak

Trump supporter here, he can shit on my foot and rape my mother and I will still defend him till the end. Get over it libturds.

>implying her millions of votes cast by illegal aliens should count
kek

Yup. And all the bitching and whining from you all only makes it better

you're thinking of how the democrats do things

She got 77 less votes sweetie :^)

yawn
stay mad kid

>implying illegals can vote
KEK

Look up what popular vote is you stupid fucking zit faced fat nerdy basement dwelling trumpfag

My dead grandparents are probably still voting in Chicago.

did people really go out and vote just to troll people?
maybe a few
but the vast majority of you trump voters are just stupid and fell for the same old bullshit again.
you guys thought "oh he's an outsider, a businessman, he'll fix the economy, he'll kick out the immigrants and kill the terrorists" it was all just a ploy to get your vote

The EC exists for the very reason why Trump won. Otherwise liberal filth infested California and New York would decide every election. Our fore fathers foresaw this and put the EC in place to prevent it.

>3 million illegals votes should count
lol

sure kid
stay mad
I insist

dems get rid of EC
lose next election
bitch.

Who gives a fuck. MORE PEOPLE wanted Hillary that's all that matters. If you are too retarded to understand the electoral college is out of date then you are so fucked in life lol.

If Trump is really a RINO, why are liberals so upset about him?

Nobody really knows who got the popular vote due to irregularities, voting fraud, and a whole bunch of missing and possibly hacked results.

Trump won the election by an strong 77 vote margin though, we do know that.

>b-but, muh votes.
>b-but, muh echo chamber

>implying illegals can vote
KEK again

stay mad kid

no listen man I am not trolling, Trump is more than that
every once in a while forests need a good fire to clear away the dead brush and let the actual life take root

Go back to your holes.

hillary all mad and shit

There's gonna be vote fraud no matter what you do. It's how trump won with his best friend Putin helping him

Sorry but your safe spaces, minority ghettos and filthy liberal sanctuary cities don't speak for the entire country, no matter how loud you REEEEEE :^)

If the Internet gets fucked I will not be voting for his sellout ass again, that's for sure.

sure kid
stay mad

Yeah, I didn't actually vote for him because I liked him. I did it so the government would collapse. So yeah he's doing the best job a president could do.

See

stay mad kid

"sir, smoking weed is illigal here"
"can't you understand that's out of date? you are so fucked in life"

It was more than 3 million, Obummer himself told an illegal that illegals should go vote and they did. It's estimated between 4-5 million illegals voted, that doesn't even count the dead people or double voters.

>still cant understand Hillary got the majority vote

Wait who won the popular vote again?

Your libtard tears make my dick hard

You can't even spell illegal. Fuck outta here basement dweller

Well he can't be any worse than the last guy..

How many were illegals voting. Remember Obama told illegals go out and vote

still refuses to understand it doesn't matter

some nobody

oh shit you sure got me
I made a spelling error and live in a basement, *clearly* that means trump is a bad president

your running our of things to say :)

> He could announce an all-encompassing cure for cancer and coverage of him would still be negative.

that's because he'd take credit for it

he fucked up the affordable care act without actually eliminating it, he's going to make my highly educated and self sufficient blue state that already pays more into the federal government than it receives pay even MORE to help fund brain dead flyover yokel red states, he promoted a guy in the FCC who will end Net Neutrality, he's sucking up the overall tax on the average joe to reward bug business because for some reason people still think trickle-down economics work.
I'm retired at 42 with 2 houses and plenty of disposable income. I probably spent your "good amount in savings" on my daughter's wedding. Happy Thanksgiving, fag. Have fun going back to work on Monday.

>libtards not understanding America is not a traditional democracy
kek

george h w bush was that fire
barack obama was that fire
trump is that fire

how many fires do we need?

Yeah he's my president watcha gonna do when these pythons run wild on you?

its the same thing day after day.
hence my yawn replies.
funny part is it goes right over their heads

3 million illegals

so weak
so mad

Trump wants to take your internet freedom away and you still support him LOL retards. Sad!

move to europe then

>its the same thing day after day.
Lots of people come here just to troll the shit out of butthurt liberals.

Trump is the same old bullshit again. He's not a fire. He's not a Hitler. He is the same shit that we have always had.

Hey don't offend retards like that.

thats what people always say when someone wants to improve the united states
>if you don't like it then get out!
no how 'bout we fix it

He is doing a great job bringing the "swamp" of DC to everyone's attention.

the reason it will always be around is that in a 2 party system, it will always work out for one

it's too bad

not only should it be 1 person 1 vote, but an intelligence test should be administered

if you're barely smart enough to work a manufacturing job punching the same buttons on the same machine for 30 years or some undereducated rural yokel, I don't think you should have a voice in who gets to lead the free world