I'm in a shitty mood today, can we get a feels thread going?

I'm in a shitty mood today, can we get a feels thread going?

Feel free to green text if there's anything you want to share :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01jx74sTGro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wife hasn't shown any sexual interest in me in 18 months and says it's my fault.

Rape is justified

Your fault in what way?

Jesus Christ this one hits pretty close

Says I never give her attention, she's always jealous of my co-worker's and I talking, and says I'm to good looking which makes her depressed.

I know a guy with two wives who hasn't gotten laid in 8 years.

Started out he married an asexual with the agreement he could fuck others as a side piece. Turns out its kinda hard to find women willing to be the second wife, but he finally found one. Except she was long distance.

But finally he got her to move in with him and his wife. But then she decided she didn't actually want to sleep with him. But did kinda want to keep living with him and his wife. Even have kids someday. Both agreed it was fine if he found a third woman to actually get laid with.

But now he's old and its almost impossible to find someone willing to be the third wife who has to share his attention with the other two wives.

DELETE THIS
For real tho made me tear up

It's hard enough finding friends who think on the same brain wave as me, and you expect me to find a girlfriend?

Man, what a faggot

You are TOO good looking?

Why bother looking for a second wife when you could go on tinder or smoke signal, whatever his equivalent was.

I don't think so. I've never had a problem picking up women, sometimes I'm approached by them. Pretty sure she's just talking about me going to the gym 3 times a week and taking pride in my appearance.

youtube.com/watch?v=01jx74sTGro

Guys if somebody can feel me please answer.

I have this constant thought of being meaningless in life. I don't see why continue studying/working and I find no pleasure in activities. I don't know what to do in my free time, I can't connect with the people that surround me. I just don't want to talk to them and I really feel bad about myself. I feel lonely and tired and find no reason to go on.

Please anons

That's depression my man welcome to the club
I'll off myself by the end of the year

Small town in Vermont. Ran out of people to swipe apparently. I mean, that IS the obvious choice.

Yes, actuallly. They do exist. They are rare. You won't just find one- especially not sitting at home. You have to get strategic. Like, actual math and shit. The game can be won, but part of the game is figuring out the rules.

/Adv/ can help you out

ah... I do have pretty much all of that actually.
It feels really good man.

Perhaps because I don't feel the need to impress anyone I am not motivated to do many things which are considered normal.

I felt better for a while, but when I'm at my best I still feel like nothing. I feel like no one respects me or cares about me. I'm a dick to everyone because of this. I

I think I'm broken beyond repair at this point. The things I want from life are as shallow as me. I don't care about anything, but I somehow know the way I think is wrong.

I don't find people all that interesting. I wish I was dead. Lately I've been driving very recklessly. Standing on high places, doing dangerous shit because I really don't enjoy this.

I just wish I could have been one of them. No matter what I do I can never be like them.

People around you doesn't exist. You are alone, yes. I won't change your life but I can give you my advice.
It doesn't matter to be alone, what matters is who you are for yourself.
You enjoy art? Do art.
You enjoy science or sport or anything else? Do it.
Progress. And don't look around because there's nothing to see.

Sometimes I walk in the streets alone, and I laugh thinking about posts I saw here. And then I think all these normies around me don't see me, I don't exist for them. Why should they exist for me?

Correct. That is depression- pretty textbook. You're unable to receive reward chemicals from positive activities.

Some simple interventions you can try for yourself include getting more sleep. That's the number one risk factor- lots of people get depressed when they don't get enough sleep. Feel free to go up to 9 hours. But more than that and you're hitting clinical depression sloth levels.

Another intervention you can try is avoid listening to the news. Like- all of it. It's a bunch of shit that you can't do anything about and it just gets you upset for nothing. Media cycles are nothing but negativity because negativity is addictive. cf. Sup Forums.

I've heard Vitamin D and increased sunlight exposure can help seratonin and melatonin regulation as well. Less confident that's not bullshit, but its probably worth a try.

CBT is incredibly effective, but the idea that you can just "will yourself" to not be depressed is largely bullshit, in the same way telling a guy with a broken leg he could be stronger if he just stopped whining and LIFTED more is kinda bullshit.

SSRI's are overprescribed and we're in a victorian era of psychiatry, where you're likely to get experimented on because we honestly have no better option. But despite that, seeing a psychiatrist is absolutely worth trying before you check out. I'd say do it only after trying the other stuff, but thing about depression is you won't feel very motivated to even fix your problem. What's the point, amirite?

But, like, seriously, you got nothing to lose if you're gonna quit life anyway. Just crawl into one because it doesn't matter that its inconvenient any more than it doesn't matter if you go. Try it out, hope you roll well on the dice and get a doc who knows what he's doing, and maybe you'll win big.

I know my depression was cleaned up entirely when my life circumstances did. But it's a bit of a catch 22- can't fix your life if you don't give a fuck. Once life is fixed, suddenly fucks given.

I'm sorry to say nigga, but there ain't no answer, and your worries have been repeated and thought about it since the dawn of time.
You're best bet is to keep trying, trying therapy, pills, exercise, whatever the fuck, until somethin' feels like it's right, because you're never going to find THE answer. No one has.
But maybe you can find one that ain't half bad for you. If not, well, you tried. That's more than some people can say.

And here's something for the rest of you anons: If you ever feel like offing yourself, why not try and make it so that no one else feels that way, instead of going through with it? Volunteer at a soup kitchen, clean up litter, give to charity, just some basic shit to make the world a happier place.

Could pull an all-nighter, gives some sort term rush. Been doing WHM breathing exercises the last three weeks, which were kinda low free. Just started to crash this morning and am trying to figure out why.

Hey man, you mentioned how the news can make you depressed but what if it's the opposite. I really fucking enjoy seeing other people in misery. Not always but usually. For example when I see happy people I have the urge to ruin their fun, and when something makes them sad it makes me happy. In fact I am at my most happy when everyone around me is sad. Idk what if is. Can you please help me?

I know Sup Forums usually isn't friendly to drug users, but here me out. I quit drugs entire a month ago, I was mainly using them to hide problems from myself. Still a depressed fag but it's not as bad now that I've come to terms with why I'm like this, but all I can still think about smoking a blunt, or snorting some oxy, popping a xanax etc. Does that ever go away?

OP here, thanks for all the stories. I'd cry if I knew how. Keeping it alive with more images.

How about some advice-feels, could use some advice

>entirely
>hear
Fuck my typing ability

What helped for me is the following (Note, this isnt a cure just a little push to get you in the good direction)
Clean your room, twice a week.
Cook everyday diner, dont order or buy pre made food.
go to bed at 11 pm and rise at 7/8 am (depends on work ofcourse but even on your days off)
have a good breakfast. (a cheese sandwich with tomato, cucumber and a slice of meat was my morning cure)
Everyday you shower
Twice a day you brush your teeth.
Go to the barber as soon as its needed.
And try to dress nice (nothing over the top, when youre depressed you tend to get a "I'll dress the fuck how I want" but if you like it or not, the first impression of someone is pretty much based on appearance)
Oh and work out twice a week or more. It boosts some chemicals in your brain n stuff. (and its healthy.)
i know it sounds like what your mom would say and thats because it is. Dont underestimate oldpeople wisdom. its pretty likely they have gone through the same shit.

this hits way too close to home

your wife is an insecure sack of shit that takes out her own problems on you and if she hasnt already, shell soon be seeking out someone else to make her feel beautiful

welcome to marriage user

Hey bro, thanks for sharing. Keep going strong you have no idea how good your life will be when you get over it all. It will go away, not entirely you might still miss it but you'll know not to go back.

Yeah that's why I saved it, it's so realistic it's not funny. Even though I've got friends they never feel real. Like I'm just there because I'm the only nice person they know, not any real value just someone to chat to every now and again...

Yes, it goes away.

I was pretty bad off on the opiates and weed and I quit and I no longer have the temptation

The key is becoming content with your life instead of chasing a high you focus on changing your life to where you will be happy...money doesn't matter I don't have a single friend but what changed for me is instead of being depressed of what I don't have I focus on what I'm grateful for...my low income job, I'm not homeless anymore, my dog

Also kratom is a better alternative is the opiates and weed, it's not as addictive and cheaper

Loaner crow caws

Your wife has mental issues

Probably should have quit years ago, I'm 20 now been doing drugs since I was 15. My step dad dad, the only family member I connected with, died when I was 16 suddenly while I was talking to him. That put it into overdrive, I went legitimately 3 years without more than a day break of being fucked on whatever I could find. Had my first serious withdrawal at 19 with benzos, did 1g of etizolam and around 200 MG of Xanax, almost died from having a seizure. Now I'm in college for a trade after dropping out of general studies and about to get a weekend factory job. I need to leave this area and make a life somewhere else near some mountains and forests, living where I do there's pretty much only drugs or holing up in my room making music. Ironically when his death anniversary rolls around I'll be 4 months sober if I can keep it up.

Guess not

Some asshole stole the $230 off my debit I was saving up for christmas

Now I gotta wait a month for walmarts shitty money network to process the claim.

I work at a McDonald's and dont make shit so that saved up money is kinda a big deal.

I somehow got bad on kratom while I was working min wage. Would take doses 10gs+ and smoke because I was making 3 an hour after taxes/gas. I quit there and started focusing on school more to help quit, because once I graduate I'll be pretty set. I've drank a little bit but I can't really enjoy alcohol.

Fug D:

I feel user. Min wage jobs are worse than anything else I've ever done that paid more. I don't understand why fast food is so demanding of it's workers, treating them like they are disposable.

yeah and I work maintenance so I got the shittiest job of the shit. Need to look for something else but I just dont have the energy.

Been married for five years. We've always had an open relationship but she was gay when we first met so she's only been seeing women other than me. I'm chill with her girlfriends but they've all told me she doesn't put out with them either.

I rooting for you bro, you've got this. Stay strong!

Just got out of a long term relationship with a girl with a kid. This fucking destroyed me because I miss her and her daughter. I miss the bedtime stories, I miss the child seat in the back of my car, I miss making dinosaur nuggets for the hundredth time because it's all she'd eat for a solid month. I miss the mess in the living room every night and the quiet tidying I'd do before her mother got home from work. I miss making love in the middle of the day while she was at school or quietly while she slept just across the hall.

Fuck her for being a cheater, fuck her for getting hooked on pills, but I miss that life.

Pic highly related.

Need some advice, how do you respond to a girl you're texting with who's taking rather long time to answer your texts.
>inb4 drop her
I should, and I know I should, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt

Factories work you to shit but at they compensate for it with money.

Did you make a post about this the other day??

Yeah, never got someone to respond, so still wandering about

i'm clean off heroin, oxys and meth for 3 years... the feeling never went away, probably gonna start shooting up again in a few days...

I'm sorry user, wish you luck

I'd say just be blunt and ask, get it out of the way. Can fuck with your head otherwise :/

It is fucking with my head. How do you address it in a non r9k manner really?

I'm now in a relationship
I still come here because I'm scared
Im scared that one day she'll get bored
She will find someone better
She says she loves me
But I'm broken
She says that im not that bad
I know I am
She's just been out of a relationship
I'm afraid she's doing this just because she needs a shoulder to cry on

I know those feels man. I’ve been struggling with addiction myself for the past 7 years on and off of heroin. Had a lot of trouble with alcohol too. Sometimes I want to just give up. I started drinking heavily and doing opiates because I can’t relax and I have chronic insomnia... if I could sleep normally I’d never do drugs again.

What is this faggottry? Why would someone wait for a wife to come out of nowhere when he can just fuck around with girls? Why not wear cute pink dresses and wait for princess charming to come along then?

I just got out of jail 2 days ago. First thing I did was take a fat shot of dope. Before jail I’d been clean for 3 months. Feelsbadman.

Man the fuck up and start being the alpha in the relationship, slowly

Personally I've had this before and I didn't reply for a day or so and when I did I said sorry for the late replies I've been super busy. Her response was something along the lines of "oh that's alright mine are generally slow too" and I asked why is that. I'm pretty sure her response was a bullshit excuse but that didn't matter to me. If she doesn't reply with anything like that then wait a few days and just jokingly ask where she's been all day or something.

I don't know how
And I probably couldn't do it

I have been alone for 24 years now. 25 next month and I have not had anyone ever stay with me for me. I've been abused, sexually assaulted & molested. Never had a birthday or present, anyone talk to me unless they benefitted off it.... I have been made of fun by teachers & kids throughout the whole school year... Been nicknamed hobo by the 5th grade teacher... Never knew my dad and nun mom is an alcoholic drunk whose never worked in 35+ years. Shit I read these post and wish my problems were that fucking simple.

Thanks a bunch, wonder if I'll take that balsy approach tho. I've been playing with the idea of not going further. Convo went pretty bland yesterday night with her last replying so now the ball's in my court so to speak

You just sound pretty resentful about Life.

I beg of you anyone who does not have friends and feels lonely please go and try find some friends.

You don't need to go outside, you can probably find people who relate better online anyway, find groups, if its on websites with interests, discord groups or youtube or what, just please find someone this website isn't going to make you find friends.

That's what I tend to do, if she doesn't act interested then act like you don't care or just be blunt to be honest.. I hope it goes well user!

>Lately I've been driving very recklessly

Don't do that, seriously, If you wanna die there's better ways to do it. I used to drive recklessly because "idgaf if i die cus im depressed" and my best friend paid the ultimate price.

Thanks dude, appreciate it

Thats pretty deep

Go get her user!

Ask away

this.
decent money and good bennies

Because sadly we are disposal if they don't want us any more or we want more money then there are always ten teens that are willing to do the same job for less pay and this makes me sad

One last thanks to everyone for posting before the thread 404's I hope you all get what you desire. Peace - Faggot OP