Ex-Girlfriend of about 1 and a half years decides to message me. Haven't spoken since break-up...

Ex-Girlfriend of about 1 and a half years decides to message me. Haven't spoken since break-up. Trips decides how I tell this bitch to fuck off

I'd rather date a cardboardbox than you

I still love you

So you're incapable of making that decision for yourself? Alrighty. Also ...
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Not incapable, I just want to have some fun and make it a surprise for me

oi you fu kin WOT M8

so FUCKING close fml jesus fuck dude

What'd happened? She broke up with you, right mate?

Can we get back together?

No, I broke up with her because she cheated on me with some other cunt that I don't even remember the name of

"nah"

Fuck her then ghost her.

Ignore her.

Can't take pics of phone cause i'm too lazy and phone cant take screenshots but I'll tell you what she said text for text

>hey
>i miss you
>a lot
>(myname)
>(myname?)
>I miss you
>Well tbh I miss you fucking me
>ik that's really bad
>i hope that's not horrible

haven't messaged her back yet

Just leave her ass on read and move on. That shit will bother her more than anything you can say to her

tell her that she can try to fuck herself and maybe feels better than try to fuck your life again

Still doesn't feel right, I mean I have an opportunity to bring the pain right now. Probably an asshole for wanting that but I feel justified

That makes sense sorry kek

I'm into niggers now

"Don't you know we're just lost out here in the stars."

I used to be a romantic honey like you, now I take nigger tongues in my anus.

7/10 made me kek

"I really don't think it's good if we speak, we're just prolonging the time it takes for us to move on."

BEGONE THOT

I don't really want to be in contact with you again, have a nice life.

Nope, lose my contact info.

Tell her that you're busy and that you left your phone out. Make her think she's lost and can't have you back.

This thread is dying

user....