New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's put on a lot of weight and doesn't look like this at all anymore.

Die cancer

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

This is copypasta, obviously, but the truth is that she really is into shit. I participated in a six-man face-shit on Boxxy...she used our crap to lube up her asshole and twat and ate the rest. Good times.

Tomorrow is turkey day

Have fun

They don’t have thanksgiving in Europe

I will. Hows the leg?

Pretty much better now. Slight pain in my foot but nothing that bad.

hey guies :)
how is everyone? I'm great. Played a little more CV and star ocean, but I have been playing a lot of mario kart wii. I was able to finally get some wii iso's. Whatever happened to the user that ate the hot peppers?

Forgot to tell you I got a dolphin bar so I can play my wii games on the PC with the actual wiimote. Shit is great.

>Whatever happened to the user that ate the hot peppers?
He's in the thread I believe.

Yes I am. It was rough. I got over it in like 10 minutes. No water for the first 5 min. Extreme shits 2 hrs later.

Lmao I bet there was some burn going down there.

oh that's so cool. So far I've only been able to play mario kart. I tried donkey kong but you can only play that with a wiimote. The site I found is slowly adding wii games. Waiting for the mario galaxy games.

I would still try it.

The galaxy games are out there.

of course I know that, but I'm still waiting for this site to add them. I don't mind. I have found it on other sites, but it either doesn't work or they want you to install a bunch of other shit

Yeah, there's some dodgy sites about lol. Luckily I own most of the wii games worth playing so I can just rip them myself.

I downloaded so many ps1 and gamecube/wii iso's I'll never be able to play them all anyway lmao

do you think Catie will post Thanksgiving pictures tomorrow?

I know the feel

hopefully :3

I'm hoping but not expecting it.

good night guies :)

Night bud

Hail Boxxy, full of lulz.
Ceiling Cat is with thee.
Blessed art thou among femanons,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Sup Forums.
Holy Boxxy, mother of chan,
troll for us faggots
now and at the hour of our ban.
Amen.

Never my queen. Fuck Boxxy.

If you're a Sup Forumstard, Boxxy is your rightful queen. Disloyalty will not be taken lightly.

Maybe a pic of her belly tomorrow.

And some tasty cleavage please

k

Yes

>Not the peanut butter version